Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591626 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #990 on: April 17, 2015, 10:00:48 AM »
10:30 to 11:45. 75 minutes.

She never told the McCann's that she had heard their daughter crying previously on 1st May because she thought it would just increase their suffering.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

Tuesday 1st May 2007

Kate McCanns mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the 'Tapas 9'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm

Well the phone records prove Kate McCann was in the apartment at almost half past ten then doesn't it?

I can believe that Amelie and Sean were grizzling alternatively for that length of time,  but not that Madeleine cried all that time.

So what if the calls weren't made to the Tapas 9,  why would she call them she had just had dinner with them.  Kate McCann could have been calling her parents or her friends back home,   and as it was late they were short calls.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #991 on: April 17, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »

When did Gerry claim that 'confusion is good'?  Cite please.

Gerry McCann, (24 August 2007, Scottish TV interview): ““And, in fact, one of the slight positives in all of this is that there is so much rumour about what did and didn't happen, it's actually very difficult, if you're reading the newspapers, watching TV, to know what is true and what's not”.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #992 on: April 17, 2015, 10:19:02 AM »
Well the phone records prove Kate McCann was in the apartment at almost half past ten then doesn't it?

I can believe that Amelie and Sean were grizzling alternatively for that length of time,  but not that Madeleine cried all that time.

So what if the calls weren't made to the Tapas 9,  why would she call them she had just had dinner with them.  Kate McCann could have been calling her parents or her friends back home,   and as it was late they were short calls.

Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #993 on: April 17, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

I'm sorry I don't see why that is significant.

Kate McCann made calls on the Tuesday night.    Could be these calls were to her parents or other members of the family.     It was about half way through the holiday,  could have been quick calls to say, holiday lovely etc.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #994 on: April 17, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
I'm sorry I don't see why that is significant.

Kate McCann made calls on the Tuesday night.    Could be these calls were to her parents or other members of the family.     It was about half way through the holiday,  could have been quick calls to say, holiday lovely etc.

It's relevant because if she was making calls in the apartment she most probably woke Madeleine up. Then just after Pamela Fenn hears crying. I connect evidence.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #995 on: April 17, 2015, 10:35:34 AM »
It's relevant because if she was making calls in the apartment she most probably woke Madeleine up. Then just after Pamela Fenn hears crying. I connect evidence.

If Kate McCann had woken any of the children by making the calls then she would have heard that child.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #996 on: April 17, 2015, 10:41:13 AM »
If Kate McCann had woken any of the children by making the calls then she would have heard that child.

Not if she left the apartment straight after her last call at 10:27. Crying reported from 10:30.

Offline Lace

« Reply #997 on: April 17, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
Not if she left the apartment straight after her last call at 10:27. Crying reported from 10:30.

Don't you find it strange that Mrs. Fenn doesn't mention the fact that Kate McCann came to the apartment and left at 10.27  then the crying started?

Mrs. Fenn said she heard them come home,   yet she doesn't say she heard Kate McCann leave at 10.27.

Why you can't imagine Mrs. Fenn being mistaken about what time the crying started I really don't know,  she wasn't interviewed until three months afterwards.

Offline sadie

« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2015, 10:51:46 AM »

Do we know if the calls were sent or received, or both?

Offline misty

« Reply #999 on: April 17, 2015, 10:54:32 AM »
10:30 to 11:45. 75 minutes.

She never told the McCann's that she had heard their daughter crying previously on 1st May because she thought it would just increase their suffering.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

Tuesday 1st May 2007

Kate McCanns mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the 'Tapas 9'.

That is not from the official PJ files. It is part of a report written by Paulo Reis.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1000 on: April 17, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »
Don't you find it strange that Mrs. Fenn doesn't mention the fact that Kate McCann came to the apartment and left at 10.27  then the crying started?

Mrs. Fenn said she heard them come home,   yet she doesn't say she heard Kate McCann leave at 10.27.

Why you can't imagine Mrs. Fenn being mistaken about what time the crying started I really don't know,  she wasn't interviewed until three months afterwards.

No I don't find it strange. She didn't hear them entering the apartment on 3 May to do their checks so why would she notice that if she is watching tv. That late time she may have heard them because of extra noise being drunk or tv switched off. If you are out drinking from 8:30 then you are going to be pretty drunk by midnight.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1001 on: April 17, 2015, 11:01:41 AM »
That is not from the official PJ files. It is part of a report written by Paulo Reis.

Kate Healy TUE 1 May from PJ Files - last call 22:27. Crying reported from 22:30

Offline Lace

« Reply #1002 on: April 17, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »
No I don't find it strange. She didn't hear them entering the apartment on 3 May to do their checks so why would she notice that if she is watching tv. That late time she may have heard them because of extra noise being drunk or tv switched off. If you are out drinking from 8:30 then you are going to be pretty drunk by midnight.

No,  I'm sorry if Mrs. Fenn could hear a child start to grizzle at about half past ten,  3 MINUTES after Kate McCann left the apartment,  then she would have heard Kate McCann leave the apartment.

You say 'if you are out drinking from 8:30 then you are going to be pretty drunk by midnight'   that depends on if you know how much Kate McCann drunk that night,   who says she drank a lot?    Not any waiter or any other witness to that night said that the McCann's were drunk.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #1003 on: April 17, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »
No,  I'm sorry if Mrs. Fenn could hear a child start to grizzle at about half past ten,  3 MINUTES after Kate McCann left the apartment,  then she would have heard Kate McCann leave the apartment.

You say 'if you are out drinking from 8:30 then you are going to be pretty drunk by midnight'   that depends on if you know how much Kate McCann drunk that night,   who says she drank a lot?    Not any waiter or any other witness to that night said that the McCann's were drunk.

Had they been intoxicated the police would have noted it in their statements.  However, the consumption of any alcohol by both parents is inappropriate with looking after three young babes in my opinion.  Could the consumption of alcohol been the real reason for the wailing mullah incidents?
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1004 on: April 17, 2015, 11:27:55 AM »
Had they been intoxicated the police would have noted it in their statements.  However, the consumption of any alcohol by both parents is inappropriate with looking after three young babes in my opinion.  Could the consumption of alcohol been the real reason for the wailing mullah incidents?

So,  you have never had a glass of wine or two when the children have been put to bed?    Or had a  B-B-Q and had a drink with friends in the garden?