Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591565 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1020 on: April 17, 2015, 12:03:57 PM »
Good Point.  All that running about and hiding bodies if they were drunk?

Drunk,   yet managed to hide Madeleine where no one could find her brilliant!!

Offline John

« Reply #1021 on: April 17, 2015, 12:33:54 PM »
One has to remember that this was the penultimate evening before they all returned to Blighty so guards would have been down.

What an awful end to any holiday. %#&%4%
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1022 on: April 17, 2015, 12:38:19 PM »
Thats not what happened.  They left and children on their own and went off for a jolly.

The other side of the coin is important in the context of the various theories being promulgated.  Had the parents been intoxicated I would find it very difficult to believe they would have had the presence of mind to do what some accuse them of.
No you are WRONG, Matthew

They went off for their dinner, not a jolly.

They sat in what was effectively their apartment garden, where there was a good view of the patio windows and patio area of their apartment a tadge over 50 metres away.    This patio area had to be crossed, unless entrance was via the parents bedroom patio doors, which is a slight possibility]

The street lamp immediately opposite their apartment illuminated the patio area with a gentle orange light.

The only door unlocked was the patio door and they could see the access to that clearly.

They felt safe.

The wine waiter has confrmed that they were not heavy drinkers despite having "free" wine".

And that they had only consumed a very reasonable amount commensurate with having dinner.

You dont know, Matthew and we dont know either.   But * IF * on some nights they had more collectively, it is quite feasible that one of the couple drank little and the other more.  many of our friends worked like this.

You are judging something in a bigotted way, Matthew, with very limited information

And please remember, in future, just how close they were and it was like being in their back garden, in an open ended gazebo, despite what others are trying desperately to prove.

I have been there and eaten in that gazebo like structure and it was like being in our back garden at home which inidentally was just about 50 metres long.

I wish some others of you would go and look. 

It is important that you only judge when the bushes have just been cut back as was the case on May 3rd.  Greenary grows like crazy in Portugal.

I would add that virtually every photograph showing on various sites of the supposed view that the Tapas group had of 5A is disinformation.  Cos they are all taken from a different [varying] position

And that false information is unjust and unfair.  IMO, it should be removed from Pamalam etc.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1023 on: April 17, 2015, 12:40:23 PM »
One has to remember that this was the penultimate evening before they all returned to Blighty so guards would have been down.

What an awful end to any holiday. %#&%4%
Maybe the perps knew that ... and that was one of the reasons they struck that evening?

Parents returning home so difficult to persue the case?

Offline John

« Reply #1024 on: April 17, 2015, 12:44:16 PM »
Maybe the perps knew that ... and that was one of the reasons they struck that evening?

Parents returning home so difficult to persue the case?

If there were any perps that is.  For all anyone knows she woke again and this time decided to seek out maw and paw McCann.  There are several possibilities as to what happened next but that has its own thread.

eta ...sitting in a tapas restaurant 50 metres from ones apartment has little in common with sitting in ones own secure back garden and especially so when said apartment was right beside the street and simply accessed by opening a little gate. Leaving the patio door unlocked was the height of stupidity in those circumstances. It was an open invitation to anyone observing the comings and goings and who knew that the patio door didn't lock from the outside.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 12:50:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1025 on: April 17, 2015, 01:24:18 PM »
If there were any perps that is.  For all anyone knows she woke again and this time decided to seek out maw and paw McCann.  There are several possibilities as to what happened next but that has its own thread.

eta ...sitting in a tapas restaurant 50 metres from ones apartment has little in common with sitting in ones own secure back garden and especially so when said apartment was right beside the street and simply accessed by opening a little gate. Leaving the patio door unlocked was the height of stupidity in those circumstances. It was an open invitation to anyone observing the comings and goings and who knew that the patio door didn't lock from the outside.

The town appears to have been extremely quiet. 

If they had met as many people on the previous evenings when they were walking between the tapas and their respective apartments as they did on the 3rd ... ie no-one ... they must have been relaxed.

They knew nothing of the home invasions concerning British children.  They knew nothing of the recent burglaries which had taken place in their apartment block.

I would be of the opinion that as soon as the McCanns discovered that their daughter was missing from her bed and could be found nowhere ... that the crushing realisation of exactly how stupid they had been to leave their children in such circumstances must have been overwhelming.

There is nothing to say that entry was made via the unlocked door. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1026 on: April 17, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »
The town appears to have been extremely quiet. 

If they had met as many people on the previous evenings when they were walking between the tapas and their respective apartments as they did on the 3rd ... ie no-one ... they must have been relaxed.

They knew nothing of the home invasions concerning British children.  They knew nothing of the recent burglaries which had taken place in their apartment block.

I would be of the opinion that as soon as the McCanns discovered that their daughter was missing from her bed and could be found nowhere ... that the crushing realisation of exactly how stupid they had been to leave their children in such circumstances must have been overwhelming.

There is nothing to say that entry was made via the unlocked door.

Back to Zeus, Rubber Bones Webb, a geezer with his own little foundry or a pocket full of "skellington" keys.
My money's on Zeus.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1027 on: April 17, 2015, 01:52:40 PM »
"He does not remember if he had taken his mobile phone to the restaurant. He is under the impression that he did not take anything with him, except maybe his wallet." (GM)

"With respect to the objects she says they took with them: their mobile phones. Gerry might have taken a wallet with money. Not sure if they took a camera." (KM)

After this time she returned to the restaurant to get her handbag as well as the camera of the couple McCANN. (DW)

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1028 on: April 17, 2015, 02:36:35 PM »
Kate Healy TUE 1 May from PJ Files - last call 22:27. Crying reported from 22:30

Last "call" from Kate's phone? What you've shown is a list of antenna pings. At least back then, differnt antennae would roam to pick up the strongest signal and register it as a ping, whether or not you'd touched your phone or not.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1029 on: April 17, 2015, 05:13:20 PM »
No you are WRONG, Matthew

They went off for their dinner, not a jolly.

They sat in what was effectively their apartment garden, where there was a good view of the patio windows and patio area of their apartment a tadge over 50 metres away.    This patio area had to be crossed, unless entrance was via the parents bedroom patio doors, which is a slight possibility]

The street lamp immediately opposite their apartment illuminated the patio area with a gentle orange light.

The only door unlocked was the patio door and they could see the access to that clearly.

They felt safe.

The wine waiter has confrmed that they were not heavy drinkers despite having "free" wine".

And that they had only consumed a very reasonable amount commensurate with having dinner.

You dont know, Matthew and we dont know either.   But * IF * on some nights they had more collectively, it is quite feasible that one of the couple drank little and the other more.  many of our friends worked like this.

You are judging something in a bigotted way, Matthew, with very limited information

And please remember, in future, just how close they were and it was like being in their back garden, in an open ended gazebo, despite what others are trying desperately to prove.

I have been there and eaten in that gazebo like structure and it was like being in our back garden at home which inidentally was just about 50 metres long.

I wish some others of you would go and look. 

It is important that you only judge when the bushes have just been cut back as was the case on May 3rd.  Greenary grows like crazy in Portugal.

I would add that virtually every photograph showing on various sites of the supposed view that the Tapas group had of 5A is disinformation.  Cos they are all taken from a different [varying] position

And that false information is unjust and unfair.  IMO, it should be removed from Pamalam etc.

Makes you wonder why Kate didn't just call out instead of going back to the restaurant at 10.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1030 on: April 17, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »
Nothing in "Madeleine" about the time they got back or those rapid succession of phone calls before the reported crying from a witness in the apartment above.

"Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us." (Madeleine)

Earlier statements made no mention of anyone checking Amelie;

He cannot say exactly, but he thinks that on Monday or Tuesday MADELEINE had slept for some time in his bedroom with KATE as she [K] had told him that one or both twins had cried making much noise.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

on one night, he cannot say which, Madeleine slept in his room in his bed. He thinks it might have been shortly after their arrival at the apartment. Madeleine came to his room saying that Amelie was crying and she couldn't sleep. He thinks that he hadn't heard crying before, and was alerted to this by Madeleine. He does not know if he or his wife comforted Amelie. That night Madeleine slept in his bed.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

When asked about the fact her daughter had been crying on the night of the Tuesday for one hour and 15 minutes, between 10:30 and 11:45, she says it is not true. She says that on that night, after midnight, Madeleine went to their room and said that her sister Amelie was crying, and sleep with her and Gerry in their room. She says that before Madeleine appeared in their room, she had already heard Amelie crying, however she did not go to the room, as Madeleine went to the room almost at the same time she head the crying. She does not remember if afterwards she or Gerry went to the childrens' room, however she states that Amelie cried for a short time.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1031 on: April 17, 2015, 05:45:24 PM »
Earlier statements made no mention of anyone checking Amelie;

He cannot say exactly, but he thinks that on Monday or Tuesday MADELEINE had slept for some time in his bedroom with KATE as she [K] had told him that one or both twins had cried making much noise.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

on one night, he cannot say which, Madeleine slept in his room in his bed. He thinks it might have been shortly after their arrival at the apartment. Madeleine came to his room saying that Amelie was crying and she couldn't sleep. He thinks that he hadn't heard crying before, and was alerted to this by Madeleine. He does not know if he or his wife comforted Amelie. That night Madeleine slept in his bed.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

When asked about the fact her daughter had been crying on the night of the Tuesday for one hour and 15 minutes, between 10:30 and 11:45, she says it is not true. She says that on that night, after midnight, Madeleine went to their room and said that her sister Amelie was crying, and sleep with her and Gerry in their room. She says that before Madeleine appeared in their room, she had already heard Amelie crying, however she did not go to the room, as Madeleine went to the room almost at the same time she head the crying. She does not remember if afterwards she or Gerry went to the childrens' room, however she states that Amelie cried for a short time.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Did Amelie have a star chart as well? The twins certainly didn't wake up on the Thursday.

Madeleine would often get up in the night and go and sleep in the same bed as err Kate and Gerry so I think their sleep patterns were pretty disturbed.

you know with all the pandemonium and the shouting, breaking, that they were still you know, fast asleep, and err you know I wouldn't describe that I could see anything in the room like there'd been, you know, clothes thrown around the room or anything and disturbed and you know I, I noticed that the bed was empty that Madeleine was sleeping in. Other people have described that the bed was very neat and tidy but that isn't what, you know, I could confirm.'
1485 "What was the bed like that you can confirm''
 Reply "I, I, you know, I, my note, visual note was she's not there, the twins are there, you know I just ran out and you know was wanting to, you know, run around like a headless chicken and try and do something you know to be helpful.' (DP)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:59:33 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1032 on: April 19, 2015, 02:38:07 PM »
Surely she must have just sort of wandered off and we're just going to find her and she's going to be there, but, you know, she's like a four year old child and, you know, she, I mean, all the doors were shut, she wasn't really going to run off and then Jane said, the shutters up, and, you know, we sort of scarpered and Dave and Russell were just running off sort of shouting, so Fiona, I think, asked me to go and phone the Police, so I actually went down the route to where she would have gone for Nursery drop off, which his back to the, to the main reception essentially, so I went down that route looking for her at that time and I asked the reception to phone the Police, and that must have been about five past, it's difficult to know what time it was at that time, but maybe about ten past ten, five past ten, ten past ten'. (MO)

I looked out of the window to check, to see if I could see them still there, and that’s when the only person I could see still at the table was, erm, Dianne and everybody else seemed to have, seemed to have gone.  Which I thought was a bit odd, because I thought even if Russell would have come back, you know, I wouldn’t have expected everybody else to, to  have left at, you know, left at that point, so.  So, I mean, that’s the first time I thought ‘Oh’, you know, ‘What’s happened’.

4078    “And what happened after that?”
Reply    “Erm, I think that’s when I went back to the roadside, I sort of looked out of the roadside door.  I think I heard some shouting, erm, so I actually went to sort of put my head out the roadside door.  And I think it was Rachael that I saw first because she had run back I think to check that Grace was obviously okay.  And then I think Rachael said, you know, she told me what had, you know she said ‘Oh Madeleine’s gone’ or, you know, something along those lines.  And that’s, it was almost straightaway as she said that I sort of had that, this person sort of came into my head at that”.

4078    “It was that quick was it after you?”
Reply    “It was almost, yeah, I was sort of like, oh, it just sort of seemed a bit, the connection made, you know, I thought ‘Oh that person was a bit odd’, he sort of seemed a bit, a bit odd.  But I think at that point I was obviously, I think I actually might have wondered, wondered and, you know, I was sort of thinking ‘Well I’m sure it couldn’t have been’, but it did come that immediate into my mind”.

4078    “So what happened from then?”
Reply    “Erm, well I think I was in a bit of a, I mean, obviously, erm, the next thing I can remember is seeing Kate and Fiona, they came running from the direction of Kate’s flat, say sort of along the, sort of it’s, I’ll try and describe how it is, but as you come into the flats there’s sort of a passageway and there’s flats above so there’s a roof and there’s a passageway, it’s really badly described, but they came running along there and they were shouting ‘Madeleine’ and they were like looking in the stairwell and what have you.  And Fi started running upstairs and that’s when I ran to Fi and said what I thought, you know, I said ‘I think I’ve seen somebody’.  I didn’t want to say to Kate at that point, which might sound odd now, you know, ‘Oh why wouldn’t you say straight away to Kate’, but, you know, the thought of telling the mother of a child that you might have seen being carried away is, it’s too horrible to even say.  So I just said to Fi, erm, you know, ‘I think I might have seen somebody a bit odd when I came back to do one of the checks’.  And I don’t know whether she, I mean, she was just sort of like, I don’t know whether she took it in properly, but, erm, and then they just carried on, carried on the searching.  They were sort of running around, I mean, I just stayed, erm, me and Rachael just stayed with, in our own, but we were sort of out in the alley, in the sort of stairwell outside our rooms, and we were sort of staying with the kids at that point, so we weren’t actually involved in any physical running around, searching”.

4078    “What about Russell (inaudible)?”
Reply    “Well him and Matt they were doing the, they were, I think they were sort of searching, I don’t know where they searched, but they, they were actually sort of running around actually looking farther afield, so didn’t really see them much at all.  I think that they did come back and as I say I can’t remember when they came back but I remember them coming back and then they went off again.  (JT)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:41:01 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1033 on: April 20, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
Dawn Bullen, is at Tapas restaurant, has a son who attended Toddler's 2 group during the day and is not with his parents at dinner, so can only be at “night crèche” and the Bullens return on May 05 2007.

There can be no doubt. The woman guest who, between 22:05 and 22:15 warns the “night crèche” can only be Dawn Bullen when she goes to pick up OC from the “night crèche”.

We have found the mystery woman: Dawn Bullen.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2015/03/luzs-secret-service.html

"That on 3rd May at about 22.05 she was working at the Mini Club, at the "dinner time period" together with colleagues Charlotte and Amy, when a female individual arrived, whose name she does not know, just that she was the mother of a child there (belonging to Toddlers 2), being a guest who was staying at the resort and who left at the end of the week, who told her that a girl called "Maddie" has disappeared, and that the girl's parents needed help in looking for her."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JACQUELINE_WILLIAMS.htm

If 10:05 is correct the alarm was raised before 10pm. My theory is 9:55 alarm time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:44:52 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1034 on: April 20, 2015, 11:52:18 AM »
Dawn Bullen, is at Tapas restaurant, has a son who attended Toddler's 2 group during the day and is not with his parents at dinner, so can only be at “night crèche” and the Bullens return on May 05 2007.

There can be no doubt. The woman guest who, between 22:05 and 22:15 warns the “night crèche” can only be Dawn Bullen when she goes to pick up OC from the “night crèche”.

We have found the mystery woman: Dawn Bullen.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2015/03/luzs-secret-service.html

"That on 3rd May at about 22.05 she was working at the Mini Club, at the "dinner time period" together with colleagues Charlotte and Amy, when a female individual arrived, whose name she does not know, just that she was the mother of a child there (belonging to Toddlers 2), being a guest who was staying at the resort and who left at the end of the week, who told her that a girl called "Maddie" has disappeared, and that the girl's parents needed help in looking for her."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JACQUELINE_WILLIAMS.htm

If 10:05 is correct the alarm was raised before 10pm. My theory is 9:55 alarm time.

How do you KNOW that her son was at night creche?   His grandparents could have been over in a nerby flat.  They might have hda a listening device or have used the half hourly checks.

How do you know?  Please share it with us.

And you have posted the Tapas diners.  I can see no Dawn Buller.  That is not say that she wasn't there, but no proof or indication on that list that I can see.

Please can  you tell us why you posted thta list.  What has it to do with a "Dawn Buller"

Have I missed something?