Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591489 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1095 on: April 22, 2015, 07:51:14 PM »
So you don't think it's strange? 6 rapid ones in succession just before the crying started. Lots early the next morning and no records of any on Monday 30 April? Looks like phone calls to me.

I'm not sure what you find odd, for the moment.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1096 on: April 22, 2015, 08:01:45 PM »
I'm not sure what you find odd, for the moment.

Look at the activity after 11pm on 3 May. They are phone calls or texts to family/friends.  So the other times on other days suggest the same.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1097 on: April 22, 2015, 09:54:42 PM »
Look at the activity after 11pm on 3 May. They are phone calls or texts to family/friends.  So the other times on other days suggest the same.

How so? What you posted are pings. Obviously there was contact after the disappearance, but what are you trying to demonstrate about the time prior to that? That everything ping from a mast corresponded to a phone call / text message? Sorry, I don't follow.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1098 on: April 22, 2015, 10:18:08 PM »
How so? What you posted are pings. Obviously there was contact after the disappearance, but what are you trying to demonstrate about the time prior to that? That everything ping from a mast corresponded to a phone call / text message? Sorry, I don't follow.

What I was trying to show is that Kate was using her phone inside apartment 5A just prior to when Madeleine started to cry and the phone calls woke her daughter up.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1099 on: April 23, 2015, 12:33:49 AM »
"We were hoping that she was just in a bush hiding." (KM) 17:17

Offline mercury

« Reply #1100 on: April 23, 2015, 01:21:09 AM »

Thanks, never seen that video before!

which is it? Not crimewatch
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:27:14 AM by mercury »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1101 on: April 23, 2015, 08:29:38 AM »

8)--))
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1102 on: April 23, 2015, 08:57:58 AM »
I see Gerald McCann's version of where he and Jeremy Wilkins were speaking is now the 'official' version despite two other people saying otherwise. It would have been fun watching Jane Tanner trying to get past them unobtrusively. The bedroom door is still the wrong way round. Curtains closed so they can whoosh when they were open according to Kate McCann's statement on 4th May. Interesting how the actress mother searched the bed, that would probably have been a normal reaction I think.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1103 on: April 23, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
8)--))

I've not watched that video before WS, I'm at 7:03 and already the first thing which has attracted my attention are the number of sightings by independent witnesses of men loitering in the vicinity of the apartment who were never traced and eliminated from the inquiry.

What ineptitude allowed these strangers to be airbrushed from the subsequent ongoing investigation to have all available resources concentrated on following British senior officers and reinforcing the theory of parental involvement??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1104 on: April 23, 2015, 10:19:50 AM »
I've not watched that video before WS, I'm at 7:03 and already the first thing which has attracted my attention are the number of sightings by independent witnesses of men loitering in the vicinity of the apartment who were never traced and eliminated from the inquiry.

What ineptitude allowed these strangers to be airbrushed from the subsequent ongoing investigation to have all available resources concentrated on following British senior officers and reinforcing the theory of parental involvement??

People littering in a street does not make them abductors and/or burglars.

What a weird concept, people loitering in the street.

Well I've never seen that. %£&)**# %£&)**# %£&)**#

So mccann and the one called jez were loitering in the street................................. 8)-)))

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1105 on: April 23, 2015, 11:21:54 AM »

So mccann and the one called jez were loitering in the street................................. 8)-)))

If Gerry claims he was talking to Jez for a short time at 9.10 why did it take Jez another 15 minutes to get back. Where did he go with his pram for 15 minutes when his apartment was only 50 metres away. His estimate time of 8:45 to 9:15 is not very accurate. That was another reconstruction that was required.

"Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm." (Bridget O'Donnell)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Sent : 16th April 2008
To : Prior Stuart
Subject : Re : Re-enactment questions

Thanks Stuart,
As discussed with your colleagues last week I still feel reluctant to agree to this for a number of reasons including family and work commitments, the likelyhood of media intrusion and a lack of information about anything tangible or constructive that is likely to be achived by doing this.
I am happy to discuss further if necessary.
Jes

Sent : 30th April 2008 12.09 pm
Subject : Witnesses' Questions

Thanks for this and for your message.
I'm not sure what they mean by witnesses' being compelled to attend as my understanding is that I am under no obligation ?
My position remains the same really. As you mentioned in your message last night if everyone else is on board and I am the only outstanding person saying no I would be more likely to reconsider.
Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss it further.
Best
Jes

Dear Stuart.

Apologies for the late reply.

We gather now that at least Jez Wilkins, Matt and Rach and Dave/Fi are not going/able to make the re-enactment. Given the prosecutor's requirement for all to be in attendance or none at all, and the absolute nature of the planned date, the decision appears to be academic ...

I hope you are well.

Best wishes,

Russell & Jane

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:30:12 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1106 on: April 23, 2015, 11:53:38 AM »
If Gerry claims he was talking to Jez for a short time at 9.10 why did it take Jez another 15 minutes to get back. Where did he go with his pram for 15 minutes when his apartment was only 50 metres away. His estimate time of 8:45 to 9:15 is not very accurate. That was another reconstruction that was required.

"Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm." (Bridget O'Donnell)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Sent : 16th April 2008
Subject : Re : Re-enactment questions

Thanks Stuart,
As discussed with your colleagues last week I still feel reluctant to agree to this for a number of reasons including family and work commitments, the likelyhood of media intrusion and a lack of information about anything tangible or constructive that is likely to be achived by doing this.
I am happy to discuss further if necessary.
Jes

Sent : 30th April 2008 12.09 pm
Subject : Witnesses' Questions

Thanks for this and for your message.
I'm not sure what they mean by witnesses' being compelled to attend as my understanding is that I am under no obligation ?
My position remains the same really. As you mentioned in your message last night if everyone else is on board and I am the only outstanding person saying no I would be more likely to reconsider.
Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss it further.
Best
Jes

Dear Stuart.

Apologies for the late reply.

We gather now that at least Jez Wilkins, Matt and Rach and Dave/Fi are not going/able to make the re-enactment. Given the prosecutor's requirement for all to be in attendance or none at all, and the absolute nature of the planned date, the decision appears to be academic ...

I hope you are well.

Best wishes,

Russell & Jane

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm

Please do not be so disingenuous.

The only witness who saw Gerry and Jez 'loitering' was Jane Tanner.

That there are many independent reports of individuals showing particular interest in the McCann apartment is very well documented ... but you know that, of course.

Isn't it funny that the truth seekers are interested only in theories which can be twisted to suit their version of the truth.

The fact remains ... these people were never traced ... interviewed ... and ruled in or ruled out of the inquiry and all the deflection in the world won't change that truth.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1107 on: April 23, 2015, 12:10:46 PM »
Please do not be so disingenuous.

The only witness who saw Gerry and Jez 'loitering' was Jane Tanner.

That there are many independent reports of individuals showing particular interest in the McCann apartment is very well documented ... but you know that, of course.

Isn't it funny that the truth seekers are interested only in theories which can be twisted to suit their version of the truth.

The fact remains ... these people were never traced ... interviewed ... and ruled in or ruled out of the inquiry and all the deflection in the world won't change that truth.

Those are facts that I posted. The apartment is 50 metres away and his partner said he got back just before 9:30. She could be wrong about the time and Jes got back earlier - around 9:15 connects to what we know.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:30:33 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1108 on: April 23, 2015, 12:35:47 PM »

Any abductor worth his salt would surely avoid being seen in broad daylight loitering and gazing longingly at the apartment he was going to target?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1109 on: April 23, 2015, 12:42:10 PM »

In that neck of the woods with apartment blocks hardly being rare what makes you think their attention was concentrated on apartment 5A?. A couple of sentences will do!
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey