Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591656 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1155 on: April 26, 2015, 07:01:14 AM »
Although not actually a statement, this is strange because the note can't be found in the PJ files;

From “Madeleine” by Kate McCann:

It wasn’t until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese police files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was by definition accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1156 on: April 26, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »
Although not actually a statement, this is strange because the note can't be found in the PJ files;

It wasn’t until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese police files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was by definition accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.

Then the files on the net are not complete

stephen25000

« Reply #1157 on: April 26, 2015, 08:40:14 AM »

Maybe the reason it wasn't in the PJ files, because it only appeared in the book and nowhere else.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1158 on: April 26, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »
Maybe the reason it wasn't in the PJ files, because it only appeared in the book and nowhere else.

you don't know...so you are making accusations of lies with no basis

stephen25000

« Reply #1159 on: April 26, 2015, 08:45:41 AM »
you don't know...so you are making accusations of lies with no basis

No dave, I am making a valid point.

If it only exists in the book..................................

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1160 on: April 26, 2015, 08:50:30 AM »
No dave, I am making a valid point.

If it only exists in the book..................................
if it only exists in the book then kate is lying is what you are saying

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1161 on: April 26, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »
Then the files on the net are not complete

Is that a fact or a leap of faith?
Result = happy posting.

stephen25000

« Reply #1162 on: April 26, 2015, 08:52:42 AM »
if it only exists in the book then kate is lying is what you are saying

Are you saying kate mccann has never told a lie ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1163 on: April 26, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »
Is that a fact or a leap of faith?

we know that kate has the official files...we don't know that the ones on the net are complete...in fact posters have already highlighted missing statements

Offline jassi

« Reply #1164 on: April 26, 2015, 08:56:52 AM »
I would have thought that this is the sort of important evidence that would have been reproduced as a photostat in her book to prove what she was saying.

Are there any verifiable references in the book or is it just a narrative according to Kate?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1165 on: April 26, 2015, 08:58:08 AM »
I would have thought that this is the sort of important evidence that would have been reproduced as a photostat in her book to prove what she was saying.

Are there any verifiable references in the book or is it just a narrative according to Kate?

well you thought wrong...contrary to what some on here think...Kate does not have to prove anything

stephen25000

« Reply #1166 on: April 26, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »
well you thought wrong...contrary to what some on here think...Kate does not have to prove anything

Perhaps you need to undertake some  exercises in logic.

Merely because someone writes something in a book, does not make it true.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1167 on: April 26, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
Perhaps you need to undertake some  exercises in logic.

Merely because someone writes something in a book, does not make it true.

are you talking about amaral...so again you are accusing kate of lying

Offline jassi

« Reply #1168 on: April 26, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »

When you write a book that is not a work of fiction, it is not unusual to quote sources and references  to support the work.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1169 on: April 26, 2015, 09:20:13 AM »
we know that kate has the official files...we don't know that the ones on the net are complete...in fact posters have already highlighted missing statements

Kate McCann, I would assume, has the same files as everyone else. Some statements taken by Leicester police are not in the files. Some people were spoken to but didn't make official statements. Some information was withheld for reasons of privacy. The files are numbered by page. Some pages are missing and there is a very good analysis of what they would contain here;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MISSING_PAGES.htm
Result = happy posting.