Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591685 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1200 on: April 28, 2015, 11:56:56 AM »
oooh, me too

*&*%£

More importantly DCI will be able to given a page number where information on the missing note can be found.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1201 on: April 28, 2015, 12:04:58 PM »
More importantly DCI will be able to given a page number where information on the missing note can be found.

Or copy the page to the thread for us. I'm quite excited now! Anything alleged to be missing or mistranslated we can just rely on DCI to help!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1202 on: April 28, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »
Absolutely, its not every day that we can see the original source material - assuming he's willing, of course and not just a tease.    8(>((
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1203 on: April 28, 2015, 01:15:22 PM »
Perhaps you need to undertake some  exercises in logic.

Merely because someone writes something in a book, does not make it true.

Found this;

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth ..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-daughters-disappearance-continuing-search-ebook/dp/B004ZGLD74
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1204 on: April 28, 2015, 02:55:55 PM »
Absolutely, its not every day that we can see the original source material - assuming he's willing, of course and not just a tease.    8(>((

Perhaps we can remind her when next we see her jassi  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1205 on: April 30, 2015, 11:22:40 AM »
And nobody saw him there? During the night when they were already looking for the girl.

Yes, but they were looking for a girl alive, not a girl dead. In addition, I am not saying that the body remained on the beach all the time. Clearly, the first thing was to remove it from the apartment. Later they could find other solutions to hide it. Witnesses of the National Republican Guard said they had seen the McCanns directed onto the beach twice in the course of that morning. Surely they quickly found a better place. (Goncalo Amaral)

"The McCanns hid the body on the beach" DiarioMetro

Ruth Suárez

Published: 08:29 h. 11-09-2008
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1206 on: April 30, 2015, 09:44:32 PM »
And nobody saw him there? During the night when they were already looking for the girl.

Yes, but they were looking for a girl alive, not a girl dead. In addition, I am not saying that the body remained on the beach all the time. Clearly, the first thing was to remove it from the apartment. Later they could find other solutions to hide it. Witnesses of the National Republican Guard said they had seen the McCanns directed onto the beach twice in the course of that morning. Surely they quickly found a better place. (Goncalo Amaral)

"The McCanns hid the body on the beach" DiarioMetro

Ruth Suárez

Published: 08:29 h. 11-09-2008

More Libel, eh!
.... and you are repeating it !!!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1207 on: April 30, 2015, 11:19:58 PM »
More Libel, eh!
.... and you are repeating it !!!!

That's from an interview but It makes perfect sense for the yard to do a proper search there when the prime suspect Smithman was heading towards it in the DARK!  Don't you want Smithman to be identified Sadie? He could have been the one that took Maddy.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1208 on: May 01, 2015, 12:41:30 AM »
That's from an interview but It makes perfect sense for the yard to do a proper search there when the prime suspect Smithman was heading towards it in the DARK!  Don't you want Smithman to be identified Sadie? He could have been the one that took Maddy.

You are sidestepping the fact that you repeated libel. 

Libel from a Jewish woman named Ruth Saurez

Everyone is Jewish in this case, it seems to me

... Including me, I think .... but I am merely an onlooker.

Offline pathfinder73

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:19:59 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1210 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:08 AM »
If you believe all Faiths sordid make believe, you are more naive than I thought you were.

He makes it up as he goes along PFinder.

Report Aim
'This report solely considers the scenario that Madeline McCann has been murdered and her body is concealed on the beach at PD Luz'

It is possible a small child could be secreted amongst the rocks in natural voids.

Low tide on the night of the 3* May 2007 was at 2200hrs at 2m. The maximum amount of beach would be accessible including the rocky outcrop.

Of those limited cases that were found to be a beach disposal the overwhelming majority were surface depositions with only one recorded concealment using rocks on top of a 2 year old child (CATCHEM Database)

Where a homicide occurs and the sea is accessible and nearby then it would become a natural disposal choice for an offender using the "least effort" principle. The beach itself would appear to merely be the platform to facilitate this.

I would suggest a limited inspection around the rock falls at the base of the cliffs' on the beach and the waters around the rocky outcrop to the east of the beach.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:27:55 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1211 on: May 01, 2015, 01:23:16 AM »
Report Aim
'This report solely considers the scenario that Madeline McCann has been murdered and her body is concealed on the beach at PD Luz'

It is possible a small child could be secreted amongst the rocks in natural voids.

Low tide on the night of the 3* May 2007 was at 2200hrs at 2m. The maximum amount of beach would be accessible including the rocky outcrop.

Of those limited cases that were found to be a beach disposal the overwhelming majority were surface depositions with only one recorded concealment using rocks on top of a 2 year old child (CATCHEM Database)

Where a homicide occurs and the sea is accessible and nearby then it would become a natural disposal choice for an offender using the "least effort" principle. The beach itself would appear to merely be the platform to facilitate
this.

I would suggest a limited inspection around the rock falls at the base of the cliffs' on the beach and the waters around the rocky outcrop to the east of the beach.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm
That is NOT libel, PFinder, but rather unpleasant speculation.

What you repeated earlier was libel, I think you will find.

Anyway Nigh night, Pfinder.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1212 on: May 01, 2015, 01:28:57 AM »
That is NOT libel, PFinder, but rather unpleasant speculation.

What you repeated earlier was libel, I think you will find.

Anyway Nigh night, Pfinder.

That's what investigator's do. Night Sadie.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1213 on: May 02, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »
At G-unit:

Your quotes are partial and distort what was actually written:

The first alert was given with the dogs head in the air without a positive area
being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible
evidence to be located only the remaining scent.

The second alert was one where a definitive area was evident. The CSI dog
was therefore deployed who gave specific alert indications to specific areas
on the tiled floor area behind the sofa and on the curtain in the area that was
in contact with the floor behind the sofa. This would indicate to the likely
presence of human blood.

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is
suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. This does not however
suggest a motive or suspect as cross contamination could be as a result of a
number of given scenarios and in any event no evidential or intelligence
reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with
corroborating evidence.

odour target of cadaver is scientifically explained through 'volatile organic
compounds' that in a certain configuration are received by the dog as a
receptor. Recognition then gives a conditioned response 'ALERT'. Despite
considerable research and analytical investigation the compounds cannot as
yet be replicated in laboratory processes. Therefore the 'alert' by dogs without
a tangible source cannot be forensically proven at this time. Cadaver scent
cannot readily be removed by cleaning as the compounds adhere to surfaces.
The scent can be 'masked' by bleach and other strong smelling odours but
the dog's olfactory system is able to isolate the odours and identify specific
compounds' and mixes. Cadaver scent contamination may be transferred in
numerous scenarios. Any contact with a cadaver which is then passed to any
other material may be recognised by the dog causing a 'trigger' indication.

Each of your abbreviated quotes materially change the meaning of the quote when seen in context.

I hope this was entirely accidental!

I'm concentrating on one alert only, in the main bedroom. As I understand it Eddie gave a positive alert with his head in the air. This means he was alerting to the scent he was trained to find, but couldn't give the source of it. It wasn't blood so what was it? If it was cadaver scent where did it come from? Grime mentions a number of possible scenarios but doesn't elaborate as to what they might be. There may be no evidence to explain his alert, but the alert occurred.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1214 on: May 02, 2015, 01:30:31 PM »
The Tapas 9 booking note is mentioned in the PJ files.

Louisa ... Coutinho was receptionist at the Tapas area and gave her statement on 8 May 2007.  She says she made the bookings and her statement says that during the interview she provided a book with the reservations for the Tapas restaurant.

She states that she made the block booking because it had been explained to her that the group had children nearby and wanted to check on them regularly.

Then we get into speculation zone.  I can see nothing in the file that is a note with the bookings explaining that these are authorised on the basis that children are nearby.  Whether that piece of information is accurate is up in the air.  However, it is referred to in Amaral's book as well as Kate's, and it happens to make sense.  But you decide.

The odd part is that Louisa C says a thin man with a child, who was in the T9 but was not Gerry, made the booking, and it was on Sunday (29th).  In Rachael's rogatory statement (made much later of course), she says she made the block booking, on Monday (30th).  Take your pick.
What's up, old man?