Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591518 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1350 on: June 06, 2015, 12:14:29 AM »
In the early photos you will see no person with a lighter.
Have you found any one with a torch?
No ... and neither have I seen definite photos of an abductor, but what is wrong with my thinking the torch or lighter signals possible?

Strange question Pegasus. 8)-)))

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1351 on: June 06, 2015, 12:21:53 AM »
I think it was planned

Probably light (torch or lighter) signals might have been used to signal the all clear, etc.

If using the Block 6 balcony over looking the side of 5A. then it would idealy need a group of three, altho it could have been done by two. 
1.  Watcher/director/ driver
2.  Lifter (someone with some medical knowledge and also preferably had to be someone known to Madeleine)
3.  Main adductor (standing outside 5A) watchig for signals from no1 across the road and also passing things (drugs etc) thru the window and directing / encouraging the lifter. 
He also had the key and opened and closed the front door using only the ley, so no fingerprints.

We used to call him Bundleman but we seem to call him Tannerman now.

The lifter passed Madeleine to him then scarpered, possibly back to the staff quarters.   
He expected to be picked up with Madeleine in his arms from Block 5 car park entrance, but as the car was late and he he was impatient and frightened, he walked to meet the car at Jane Tanner corner.

In the meantime the watcher/ driver had taken fright at seeing Gerry and Jez talking then Jane Tanner witnessing the abduction, so he turned tail and scarpered, driving off in the opposite directioin (south). 

By this time, he had been on the little car parking area opposite the Tapas reception and he would have had to pass Gerry and Jez to pick up Madeleine and the abductor..

This little car park can, I believe, be accessed directly via the (balcony) building and the rear garden.  No need for the driver to walk thru public places, so effectively hidden in plain sight

A perfect set up.  Nothing to go wrong ....  but it did !

Only a theory, but it works
I'd suggest Occam's razor, Sadie.

Let me point out I am strictly on topic ('cos I can feel Eleanor's breath on my neck even as I type.)

Strange statements.  Reconcile Luis Duarte and Vitor Dos Santos.

Senhor Duarte says he did all the checking in of clients, and assigning clients to apartments.  But he remembers he did not handle the McCann booking.  Plus he has an alibi, as he was in Madeira when Madeleine disappeared.

Senhor Dos Santos says he handled the McCann booking.  He remembers the need for the Tapas 9 to be together, which is definitely in the Mark Warner files.  He recalls the reason was that they had young children. "and a ground floor apartment was requested enabling easy access for the families with small children."

In the OC records I have seen and the MW records I have seen, there is no note of a request for a ground floor apartment, merely a request that the 4 families should be close together.

Working at a snail's pace on SIL, I have gradually concluded that this booking, and this information, probably turned up in Luz on the MW system and the OC system around mid-March 2007.  This, of course, is around 6 weeks before Madeleine arrived.

The folks in OC 24 hour reception had access to this info.  It does not mean they dunnit.  It merely means that the info was there so they could have dunnit.

Senhor Dos Santos may well have remembered a phone call from bookers MW saying ground floor please.  Mind you, someone stuck the Payne's one floor up.

Just one more strange statement, Eleanor.   8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1352 on: June 06, 2015, 12:22:16 AM »
No ... and neither have I seen definite photos of an abductor, but what is wrong with my thinking the torch or lighter signals possible?

Strange question Pegasus. 8)-)))

From the number of cigarette butts we know to have been scattered around ... there certainly didn't appear to be a shortage of cigarette lighters.  Mobile phones also give quite a bit of illumination just by being opened.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1353 on: June 06, 2015, 12:50:03 AM »
"..ran out into the car park of our holiday apartment, flying from end to end, yelling desperately"
Source: KM book

BTW this was very soon after the rush of 8 people from restaurant to the gate.
I've posted it because I think this is not strange at all.
It is completely understandable behavior 
It is probably what I would have done in the same event if my child was missing.
I don't know how many people were in the apartment.
I must look this up in the book because I really like it.  It sounds like the absolutely obvious.

Problema.  Kate, thinking Madeleine had been abducted with front window open, did what?  This was after she had entered 5A from the rear on her check.

She went to the bedroom window and looked out.  I don't know the precise page number or precise quote.  I'm a**l but not that a**l.

What did she see?  I would LOVE to know as I think it is important.  I don't know, cos she didn't say.

OK, move on, littley abducted with entrance or exit via front of apartment and I have just entered out 5A by the rear.  What comes next?  Surely "out into the car park of our holiday apartment, flying from end to end, yelling desperately"?

Perhaps Smithman was strolling away from apartment 5A, carrying Madeleine in his arms, towards an encounter with the Smiths just a few hundred metres and a few minutes away.

How would I know?  I don't know what Kate saw when she looked through the window.  I don't know why she did not rush to search the car park.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #1354 on: June 06, 2015, 01:12:17 AM »
I must look this up in the book because I really like it.  It sounds like the absolutely obvious.

Problema.  Kate, thinking Madeleine had been abducted with front window open, did what?  This was after she had entered 5A from the rear on her check.

She went to the bedroom window and looked out.  I don't know the precise page number or precise quote.  I'm a**l but not that a**l.

What did she see?  I would LOVE to know as I think it is important.  I don't know, cos she didn't say.

OK, move on, littley abducted with entrance or exit via front of apartment and I have just entered out 5A by the rear.  What comes next?  Surely "out into the car park of our holiday apartment, flying from end to end, yelling desperately"?

Perhaps Smithman was strolling away from apartment 5A, carrying Madeleine in his arms, towards an encounter with the Smiths just a few hundred metres and a few minutes away.

How would I know?  I don't know what Kate saw when she looked through the window.  I don't know why she did not rush to search the car park.

I can only suggest that the front door had been double-locked & she didn't know where Gerry had put the key.
The state of the front door lock that evening has never been properly determined but I really fail to understand why the parents didn't take the key with them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1355 on: June 06, 2015, 06:33:59 AM »
Sorry Gunit, but you are wrong..

The balcony was set back making the view of people leaving the Tapas difficult.  It was necessary to lean out to just see the tapas reception and the west side of the street..

But the corner of the building was jutting out a good way [1 metre?], This made it impossible for a watcher on that balcony to lean out far enough to see Jez coming up on the eastern side of the road .... or emerging from the little parking area opposite the Tapas Reception

Gerry had come down the steps and started in the direction of the Tapas reception and I believe the watcher then gave the signal to go ahead.  He couldn't see Jez at all.

Anyone being a 'lookout' wouldn't have been on that balcony then in my opinion. No point if you can't see the Tapas entrance is there? That's where any interuption is going to come from.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1356 on: June 06, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »
RA: You were the last one to see Madeleine because Gerry was playing tennis. Is that right?

Kate McCann: I can't...

Gerry McCann: I saw her... I saw her and, errm... I thought how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to be the father of three children.

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife.
He said: "All he worried about was
controlling her. It's extraordinary.
Whenever she opened her mouth
to talk he squeezed her hand - and
all this because the key to this
mystery is definitely with her."
He added: "It is he who
dominates the whole situation. He is
aware of everything and knows he
has to control her and her
problematic personality so that she
does not go too far in front of the
cameras and speak too much."
Mr McCann, also 39, did whisper
a warning to his wife at the end of
the interview, telling her not to
speak until her microphone was
taken off.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1357 on: June 06, 2015, 10:37:38 AM »
RA: You were the last one to see Madeleine because Gerry was playing tennis. Is that right?

Gerry McCann: I saw her... I saw her and, errm... I thought how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to be the father of three children.

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife.
taken off.

A Madrid based Psychiatrist who has never met The couple.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1358 on: June 06, 2015, 10:43:07 AM »

They don't just grant audiences to everyone, you know   8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1359 on: June 06, 2015, 10:54:32 AM »

taken off.

Do you think we could have a bit less of the "body language experts" turning a buck on Madeleine's case ... we too have our "experts" frequenting the couches of television studios pontificating on everything from breast cancer to trolling ... doesn't mean a thing.
The myths have been blown out of the water and discredited on many occasions ~ let's stick with 'Strange Witness Statements' ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1360 on: June 06, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »
Do you think we could have a bit less of the "body language experts" turning a buck on Madeleine's case ... we too have our "experts" frequenting the couches of television studios pontificating on everything from breast cancer to trolling ... doesn't mean a thing.
The myths have been blown out of the water and discredited on many occasions ~ let's stick with 'Strange Witness Statements' ...

Yet, if a 'body language' expert said the mccanns told the truth, would you believe them ?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1361 on: June 06, 2015, 11:52:52 AM »

One of the many things I've learned from following this case is the sheer amount of crap spouted by tabloid media, incuding so-called media "expert" pundits.

But then... I used to think that - however much tabloids abused their drop-down menu of emotive adjectives - at least they'd have checked the basic facts.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1362 on: June 06, 2015, 12:37:07 PM »
5:15 Gerry to Kate - Don't say anything until the microphone is off.

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife. He said: "All he worried about was controlling her. It's extraordinary."

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:58:36 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1363 on: June 06, 2015, 12:52:50 PM »
5:15 Gerry to Kate "Don't say anything until the microphone is off."

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife. He said: "All he worried about was controlling her. It's extraordinary."

The interpreter was speaking over whatever Gerry said at that point. Is there a way of hearing what Gerry actually said to her? Even if he had said that... so what? It was clearly a hostile interview.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1364 on: June 06, 2015, 01:07:28 PM »

The interpreter was speaking over whatever Gerry said at that point. Is there a way of hearing what Gerry actually said to her? Even if he had said that... so what? It was clearly a hostile interview.

Contol but they lost control of those Smithman efits because when he is identified everything changes.