Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591655 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1365 on: June 06, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
Anyone being a 'lookout' wouldn't have been on that balcony then in my opinion. No point if you can't see the Tapas entrance is there? That's where any interuption is going to come from.
By leaning out the slightest bit, they can see the tapas restaurant entrance, so watch the comings and goings
...  but they cannot see the eastern side of Rua Dr FG Martins, with Jez approaching.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1366 on: June 06, 2015, 03:33:37 PM »
Balcony to rear of block 6 is good.  Front of block 6 is not so good.  We have the testimony of the lady visiting in 605.  Unless it was her, we have to go up.  Balu and Berry on the balcony of 606 that night, which cuts the options.

So we are looking at the levels above ground floor, on the balcony at the rear.  That means access to the balcony, and that means access to the relevant apartment.  Now the timescale is getting very complex.

It could have happened that way, but I am having trouble with the trigger.

The beauty of the balcony to the N(W) of block 6 is that it has extensive views in all directions except for the eastern pavement of Rua Dr F G Martins.  They can see anyone coming from afar, except for Jez who was on the eastern pavement.

It is also a public balcony so they did not have to rent an apartment to view the scene.

The Balcony to the south(W) of block 6 has wonderful views of the tapas restaurants and the both pavements at the southern ends of Rua Dr FG Martins.  By the same token , the reverse is the case as well. 
Anyone watching from that balcony would be VERY obvious to anyone in the houses opposite and anyone coming up that street. 

BUT
From this southern balcony, nothing can be seen of people approaching from the west, or east, along Dr Agastinho de Silva.,, and they would be danger areas for the abductor. 

This balcony is also rather too well lit IMO by the fairly close street lamp opposite the Garden/ Tapas Reception and has lots of houses overlooking it.  The watcher would be on show.

The apartment would also have had to have been rented, so that could be a danger to a person involved in an abduction.

IMO, the Southern balcony of block 6 is a non runner, but the N(W) balcony is a likely candidate.

And as Brietta has mentioned .... all the cigarette butts there are pointers to the likelyhood of the N(W) balcony being used.

It is also immediately opposite 5A, so light signals to the abductor would be simplicity itself.

A FURTHER THOUGHT.
This N(W) balcony is right opposite the lounge windows of 5A.   I wonder if the lounge curtains were open? 
If so, with a light in there, anyone on this N(W) balcony could probably watch Gerry and Matt moving around inside from a distance of only about 12-13 metres away.   CREEPY !   

Maybe even see the abductor walk into the bedroom and out again with Madeleine in his/her arms?

Now that's a thought !!!   &%+((£

Offline sadie

« Reply #1367 on: June 06, 2015, 04:16:30 PM »
5:15 Gerry to Kate - Don't say anything until the microphone is off.

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife. He said: "All he worried about was controlling her. It's extraordinary."

Perhaps he had this on his mind?    About the same time IIRC.

http://youtu.be/UMSzIG4a5cw

JOHN, Why is it that no youtube videos, which I post, work any more?

Please can you help me?

Thanks Pfinder for the tip.  Ok now.  It works

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1368 on: June 06, 2015, 04:47:42 PM »
5:15 Gerry to Kate - Don't say anything until the microphone is off.

The Madrid-based psychiatrist - who has never met the couple - said Mr McCann's only concern during the interview was to "control" his wife. He said: "All he worried about was controlling her. It's extraordinary."

I dare say it all depends on having a very subjective point of view of your topic.  I see a traumatised couple discussing the most painful occasion in their lives and at 5:23 the mother of a missing child being comforted by her husband.

I think the only "strangeness" about this and the majority of your video postings is a display of untrammelled antipathy towards Madeleine McCann's family. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1369 on: June 06, 2015, 04:52:52 PM »
Perhaps he had this on his mind?    About the same time IIRC.

https://youtu.be/UMSzIG4a5cw
https://youtu.be/UMSzIG4a5cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSzIG4a5cw#t=20
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSzIG4a5cw#t=20[/youtube]

JOHN, Why is it that no youtube videos, which I post, work any more?

Please can you help me?

Delete the s=secure of http then it will work.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1370 on: June 06, 2015, 05:25:02 PM »
Delete the s=secure of http then it will work.

Oh Thankyou Pfinder.  Will try it.

I lurve you. ?{)(**

xxx

sadie

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1371 on: June 06, 2015, 10:48:28 PM »
The beauty of the balcony to the N(W) of block 6 is that it has extensive views in all directions except for the eastern pavement of Rua Dr F G Martins.  They can see anyone coming from afar, except for Jez who was on the eastern pavement.

It is also a public balcony so they did not have to rent an apartment to view the scene.

The Balcony to the south(W) of block 6 has wonderful views of the tapas restaurants and the both pavements at the southern ends of Rua Dr FG Martins.  By the same token , the reverse is the case as well. 
Anyone watching from that balcony would be VERY obvious to anyone in the houses opposite and anyone coming up that street. 

BUT
From this southern balcony, nothing can be seen of people approaching from the west, or east, along Dr Agastinho de Silva.,, and they would be danger areas for the abductor. 

This balcony is also rather too well lit IMO by the fairly close street lamp opposite the Garden/ Tapas Reception and has lots of houses overlooking it.  The watcher would be on show.

The apartment would also have had to have been rented, so that could be a danger to a person involved in an abduction.

IMO, the Southern balcony of block 6 is a non runner, but the N(W) balcony is a likely candidate.

And as Brietta has mentioned .... all the cigarette butts there are pointers to the likelyhood of the N(W) balcony being used.

It is also immediately opposite 5A, so light signals to the abductor would be simplicity itself.

A FURTHER THOUGHT.
This N(W) balcony is right opposite the lounge windows of 5A.   I wonder if the lounge curtains were open? 
If so, with a light in there, anyone on this N(W) balcony could probably watch Gerry and Matt moving around inside from a distance of only about 12-13 metres away.   CREEPY !   

Maybe even see the abductor walk into the bedroom and out again with Madeleine in his/her arms?

Now that's a thought !!!   &%+((£

From memory, up block 6 at front and leaning out, I could see half way down block 5, but not the rear (gate, garden, patio), not the Jez/Gerry meeting point, and 100% definitely not the Tapas entrance.

Even if my memory is a bit off, that is a good place for monitoring the front of block 5.  You get to see who is going into the car park, although the offset means you are guessing about who is going into which apartment.

As to what is happening just a little south of the mid-point of 5A, I classed the front of block 6 as a fail.  Since I had no ability to view what was happening around the Tapas area or entrance, it was down to sheer hope that no one was checking the kids as I took the (hypothetical) walk from block 6 to block 5.

I'm sure there is a photo on here that shows you can see b****r all of the rear of 5A from the front of block 6.

This place (miscarriageofjustice) needs an index.  In the event that I find something on here, what is my chance of finding it again when it is relevant?

Now for a very small diversion.  I live near the 'Simple Minds' villa.  Of 'don't you, forget about me' fame.  I have been enjoying the kids who are obviously renting this site at the moment playing loud party music.  It's 22.40 on Sat 6 June 2015, and the music has stopped.  I can't imagine the kids have packed up for the night.  Is it out to Lagos for more party time?
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #1372 on: June 07, 2015, 12:51:05 AM »
From memory, up block 6 at front and leaning out, I could see half way down block 5, but not the rear (gate, garden, patio), not the Jez/Gerry meeting point, and 100% definitely not the Tapas entrance.

Even if my memory is a bit off, that is a good place for monitoring the front of block 5.  You get to see who is going into the car park, although the offset means you are guessing about who is going into which apartment.

As to what is happening just a little south of the mid-point of 5A, I classed the front of block 6 as a fail.  Since I had no ability to view what was happening around the Tapas area or entrance, it was down to sheer hope that no one was checking the kids as I took the (hypothetical) walk from block 6 to block 5.

I'm sure there is a photo on here that shows you can see b****r all of the rear of 5A from the front of block 6.

This place (miscarriageofjustice) needs an index.  In the event that I find something on here, what is my chance of finding it again when it is relevant?

Now for a very small diversion.  I live near the 'Simple Minds' villa.  Of 'don't you, forget about me' fame.  I have been enjoying the kids who are obviously renting this site at the moment playing loud party music.  It's 22.40 on Sat 6 June 2015, and the music has stopped.  I can't imagine the kids have packed up for the night.  Is it out to Lagos for more party time?

View from an upper (public?) area of Block 6.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1373 on: June 07, 2015, 01:56:54 AM »
@sadie There is a theory about this balcony in panorama film

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1374 on: June 07, 2015, 06:40:57 PM »

When it got dark an ideal vantage point could have been any one of the apartments in block five or block four.  If there were empty ground floor flats access could be gained to the patio area to stand in a shadowed area to watch the tapas restaurant comings and goings.
Witnesses reported strangers and on one occasion the trying of a garden gate apparently for noise was reported by a witness ... the presence of motion sensitive lighting could have been checked at the same time.

Standing at the intersection of the pathway between the blocks would enable the tapas to be monitored ... moving further down the walkway would enable the tapas to be monitored as well as the backstairs of 5A.

It would have been possible for an intruder to have seen Gerry leave, immediately enter the apartment, lift Madeleine and exit with her in time to be seen by Jane Tanner.

There are all sorts of vantage points which could have been used front, side and back of apartment 5A.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #1375 on: June 08, 2015, 12:11:08 AM »

Shining I cannot understand what you mean by front and back of block 6, but I think that you are calling tghe N(W) balcony the front?

I am totally convinced that a viewer standing at the northern end of that balcony can see the gate and the steps up,  No need to even lean out at all. 

Also the place where Gerry and Jez stood talking on the alleyway corner, (and additionally, with the teeniest bit of leaning out, the RH corner of the Tapas restaurant.)

Sorry Shining, but you have remembered it incorrectly.   

Anyone can check the line of vision from the NW corner of the N(W) balcony by:

1.  Firstly choose a good GE image [use the clock on the top row and the slider that comes up]. 
Use ONLY the BEST image which is dated 22/6/2007. 
Recent images are rubbish and confuse.

2.  Then greatly enlarge G.Earth.  Zoom right in.

3.  Next click on the stubby blue rule on the top row and the "positioning icon" then comes down. 

4.  Position the "icon" carefully on the very corner (NW of the N(W) balcony and click. 

5.  Pull the pointer and a line appears.  Drag and extend this line until it just skims the corner of block 6.

6.  Further extend this line and you will see that it extends beyond the steps up,to 5A, and beyond the alleyway of Gerry/ Jez chatting Fame .... and also just about to the top eastern corner of the Tapas restaurant. 

Lean out a little and you would be able to see the end of the tapas restaurant easily with a little of the pathway.

The land is sloping in all directions and I am assuming that the Tapas reception roof would not hide this view.  I think from the upper balcony, at least, the view would be complete.   This needs checking if anyone is interested enough.

Anyway , without the view of the Tapas Restaurant the watcher would be able, if he wished, to see from South of the Gerry / Jez alleyway right up to Jane Tanner corner and wider, panoramically.

Shining,
Perhaps you stood at the southern end of that balcony, where with the building jutting out,  it would have been nigh impossible to see anything except the steps up to 5A?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1376 on: June 08, 2015, 12:48:17 AM »
Thank you misty and pegasus.  All good stuff.

What you say is right Brietta, but no views of people coming from the network of roads leading into block 5 car park.  That's a bit of a snag, especially if the front door to 5A was used, as I suspect.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1377 on: June 08, 2015, 02:20:59 AM »
@Sadie @Shining have you been far end alleyway?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1378 on: June 08, 2015, 06:13:30 AM »
Mea culpa.

I was interested in the view from the other stairwell in block 6 and got this mixed up.

Your view is from the first floor up on the west end of block 6, which is accessible to the public, if you are happy to lurk-a-lot.

That particular vantage point shows the comings and goings in front of block 5 as well, though it has deficiencies in that respect.

Sorry!  &%54%
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1379 on: June 08, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »
@Sadie @Shining have you been far end alleyway?
I have not actually gone to the end of the alleyway.

I have been on 1 de Maio, immediately above that end.  And I have gone down the passage between blocks 4 & 5.
What's up, old man?