Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591617 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1410 on: June 18, 2015, 12:12:35 AM »
In video does the behavioural analyst say "they locked the apartment" ?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1411 on: June 18, 2015, 12:44:21 AM »
In video does the behavioural analyst say "they locked the apartment" ?

Yes he thought the apartment was locked. A presumption but a big mistake.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1412 on: June 18, 2015, 12:50:48 AM »

if he's an example of the 'experts' the UK sent in to advise the PJ no wonder they weren't impressed. A definite muppet.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1413 on: June 18, 2015, 01:08:43 AM »
if he's an example of the 'experts' the UK sent in to advise the PJ no wonder they weren't impressed. A definite muppet.

CEOP were after Murat and Gamble got sent the holiday photos. I bet the PJ never saw them. The PJ couldn't even get background reports of the British about the McCanns and their friends. They were an absolute disgrace. Then later we find they had crecheman who said it was him in 2007. And the Gaspar statements turn up 6 months later. You can't believe all of these inexcusable mistakes.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:17:23 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1414 on: June 18, 2015, 01:16:14 AM »
CEOP were after Murat and Gamble got sent the holiday photos. I bet the PJ never saw them.

Well i hope SY have crawled all over ceop or ex ceops files, would be irresponsible of them to not have, god forbid they havent done their job thoroughly otherwise many here would be on their tail wouldnt they ? Lol
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:19:19 AM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1415 on: June 18, 2015, 01:19:56 AM »
Well i hope SY have crawled all over ceop or ex ceops files, would be iirreaponsible of them to not have

Yes CEOP should be properly investigated. The McCanns had CEOP manuals in the villa footage.

We absolutely support the McCann family," he (Jim Gamble) says, sitting in his glass-walled office in Pimlico, Central London.

"They are to be applauded for their tireless work to keep the campaign to find their daughter in the public consciousness. It is a case for every parent of 'There but by the grace of God, go I'."

5 OCTOBER 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cop-hunts-down-net-pervs-511173
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:46:14 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1416 on: June 18, 2015, 01:51:51 AM »
So you are the expert, eh Pfinder?

You were there, on May 3rd 2007 ?

stephen25000

« Reply #1417 on: June 18, 2015, 07:59:18 AM »
So you are the expert, eh Pfinder?

You were there, on May 3rd 2007 ?

Angry sadie ?

I believe you have made many claims  to have visited PDL extensively ?

What are your qualifications/training in your 'examination' of this case ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1418 on: June 18, 2015, 08:05:02 AM »
Angry sadie ?

I believe you have made many claims  to have visited PDL extensively ?

What are your qualifications/training in your 'examination' of this case ?

What are yours?  Does any member have those qualifications you imply are necessary?  Why the constant ad hominem attacks, it would be more appropriate to occasionally counter argument with debate not snide, personal remarks.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1419 on: June 18, 2015, 08:11:34 AM »
What are yours?  Does any member have those qualifications you imply are necessary?  Why the constant ad hominem attacks, it would be more appropriate to occasionally counter argument with debate not snide, personal remarks.

What you have just said are personal remarks ?

Sadie has made numerous claims which you appear to believe or backup.

That itself is quite indicative.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1420 on: June 18, 2015, 08:27:25 AM »
What you have just said are personal remarks ?

Sadie has made numerous claims which you appear to believe or backup.

That itself is quite indicative.

You really do delight in making work for the mods with all these OT posts ... Sadie is entitled to her informed opinion ... I am entitled to mine ... just as you are entitled to yours.

That you spend so much time and energy criticising posters who do not share your opinion goes a long way to suggesting you have little constructive to say in support of it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1421 on: June 18, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »
You really do delight in making work for the mods with all these OT posts ... Sadie is entitled to her informed opinion ... I am entitled to mine ... just as you are entitled to yours.

That you spend so much time and energy criticising posters who do not share your opinion goes a long way to suggesting you have little constructive to say in support of it.

TO THE CONTRARY.

You can espouse any theory you wish, but you on a forum where those theories and i can use that word carefully will be looked at and avaluated.

and you say Sadie has an 'informed opinion'.

Informed where from exactly ?

She is just another poster with many 'pointers' and that is all.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1422 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »
Yes CEOP should be properly investigated. The McCanns had CEOP manuals in the villa footage.

We absolutely support the McCann family," he (Jim Gamble) says, sitting in his glass-walled office in Pimlico, Central London.

"They are to be applauded for their tireless work to keep the campaign to find their daughter in the public consciousness. It is a case for every parent of 'There but by the grace of God, go I'."

5 OCTOBER 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cop-hunts-down-net-pervs-511173

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that one. The publications Amaral said were restricted to government agencies, but were in fact all available to the public...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1423 on: June 18, 2015, 08:42:03 AM »
TO THE CONTRARY.

You can espouse any theory you wish, but you on a forum where those theories and i can use that word carefully will be looked at and avaluated.

and you say Sadie has an 'informed opinion'.

Informed where from exactly ?

She is just another poster with many 'pointers' and that is all.

You are OT.

stephen25000

« Reply #1424 on: June 18, 2015, 08:43:52 AM »