Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591553 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1605 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:18 PM »
Goncalo Amaral has stated in an interview that when the blanket is found the case is solved.

Then he should maybe have a word with the dog handlers since they were the last known recipients of the blanket.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1606 on: July 21, 2015, 11:58:55 PM »
Then he should maybe have a word with the dog handlers since they were the last known recipients of the blanket.

Like he didn't investigate if it was retuned or not. Fibres and hair.

7B - Fibres and possibly hairs on vertical part of the left seat on the luggage compartment;
7C - Fibres and possibly hairs on horizontal part of the left seat on the luggage compartment;
8A - Hair in the right seat on the luggage compartment;
8B - Fibres and possibly hairs on vertical part of the right seat on the luggage compartment;
8C - Fibres and possibly hairs on horizontal part of the right seat on the luggage compartment;
9 - Hair in luggage compartment;
10 - Top of the luggage compartment;
11 - Fibres and possibly hairs on the boot mat;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1607 on: July 21, 2015, 11:59:00 PM »
It is not reasonable to find hair from a cadaver in that boot. Why haven't the tests happened?

I am sure if had been possible, then it would have been tested. I thought it had, but I do not have the tie to check right now. Post Mortem hoops is what you are referring too. pre mortem or anti mortem hoops are from a live person.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1608 on: July 22, 2015, 12:01:38 AM »
I am sure if had been possible, then it would have been tested. I thought it had, but I do not have the tie to check right now. Post Mortem hoops is what you are referring too. pre mortem or anti mortem hoops are from a live person.

They weren't tested. 

English colleagues present at the meeting raise the possibility of the hair being sent to other European laboratories which have the resources to clear up the second point for us: hair from a living or a dead person. But the FSS does not seem to want to part with the hair. (TOTL)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1609 on: July 22, 2015, 12:04:31 AM »
They weren't tested. 

English colleagues present at the meeting raise the possibility of the hair being sent to other European laboratories which have the resources to clear up the second point for us: hair from a living or a dead person. But the FSS does not seem to want to part with the hair. (TOTL)

Do you have a cite for that Pathfinder? Sorry but I have never heard of this.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1610 on: July 22, 2015, 12:05:16 AM »
Do you have a cite for that Pathfinder? Sorry but I have never heard of this.

You won't find the test in the files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A_L_PALMER.htm

Witness deposition: Andrew Lloyd Palmer
Profession: Forensic scientist
Address: FSS
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:08:50 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1611 on: July 22, 2015, 12:18:01 AM »
You won't find the test in the files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A_L_PALMER.htm

Witness deposition: Andrew Lloyd Palmer
Profession: Forensic scientist
Address: FSS

In other words you are relying on Mr Amaral's rather flawed recollection of events which may or more probably did not happen, as recorded in his book ... that the FSS did not want to part with the hair samples.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1612 on: July 22, 2015, 12:20:23 AM »
In other words you are relying on Mr Amaral's rather flawed recollection of events which may or more probably did not happen, as recorded in his book ... that the FSS did not want to part with the hair samples.

SY are supposed to be doing new forensic tests. Maybe we will all find out one day.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1613 on: July 22, 2015, 12:34:06 AM »
SY are supposed to be doing new forensic tests. Maybe we will all find out one day.

I think SY and the PJ will carry out any relevant tests they can ... and I fervently echo your sentiment that they find out what happened to Madeleine.  I think they will.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1614 on: July 22, 2015, 12:44:55 AM »
I think SY and the PJ will carry out any relevant tests they can ... and I fervently echo your sentiment that they find out what happened to Madeleine.  I think they will.

oh goody we can all agree with something at last!

8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #1615 on: July 22, 2015, 06:55:03 AM »
Then you can show me in the files the actual test to see if it was hair from a living or dead person? Are you saying these tests don't exist?

They were examined under a microscope. If there had been any sign of post-mortem shedding it would have been noted.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1616 on: July 22, 2015, 07:02:26 AM »
The FSS has still not provided the result of the technical analysis of the hair found in the boot of the car. Once more, Stuart has to contact the laboratory. Nothing has been done. We want to know two things: if the hair is indeed Madeleine’s, and if it comes from a living or a dead person. The FSS can only answer the first question. English colleagues present at the meeting raise the possibility of the hair being sent to other European laboratories which have the resources to clear up the second point for us: hair from a living or a dead person. But the FSS does not seem to want to part with the hair. They claim that using a colour comparison test they can establish if the hair belongs to Madeleine and in a second stage, identify the DNA profile. None of that will happen. We never find out if the hair was Madeleine’s or her parents’ or her brother’s or her sister’s, even though the laboratory has the DNA profiles of each member of the family.

Let’s remember: it is totally logical to find Madeleine’s DNA in the home, but absolutely not in a car rented more than twenty days after her disappearance. (TOTL)

Why didn't the FSS give the hair found in the car boot back so they could test if it was from a dead person?

The are numerous reasons why her DNA could have been in the car. Her belongings would have been moved in the car. The twins may have played with her toys in it.

The hairs were short fragments. Only a couple had a bit of root and those were sent for DNA testing, but there wasn't enough to obtain a result.

The FSS DID give the hairs back. There's a receipt signed by a PJ officer in the files that has been posted here umpteen times.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1617 on: July 22, 2015, 07:24:00 AM »

Your only source is amaral's book of lies.....

stephen25000

« Reply #1618 on: July 22, 2015, 08:00:24 AM »
Your only source is amaral's book of lies.....

Can you prove accidental death is a lie ?

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1619 on: July 22, 2015, 08:04:47 AM »
Can you prove accidental death is a lie ?

&%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

I can prove on the balance of probabilities Maddie did not die by falling off the sofa...which is what amaral has claimed......