Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591558 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1650 on: July 22, 2015, 12:04:20 PM »
Reconstruction: We will certainly not be going back on 3 May

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1651 on: July 22, 2015, 12:42:59 PM »
Reconstruction: We will certainly not be going back on 3 May

The 3rd may had Nothing to do with the reconstruction.
[/size]

They did say... they wouldn't go back on the 3rd May (anniversary of Madeleines disappearance), because they wanted it to be a private affair, (or else they didn't want to encourage media?)

ABC News

Maddie McCann's Parents Want European 'Amber' Alert

BRUSSELS, Belgium, April 10, 2008
By JAN SLIVA

The parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann implored the European Union on Thursday to set up a cross-border alert system for abducted children.

Kate and Gerry McCann, whose daughter disappeared from a Portuguese resort in May 2007 just days before her 4th birthday, called for a system that would supply information on a missing child to the media, border authorities, and police and law enforcement officials across Europe.

They told lawmakers in the European Parliament that the system could be modeled on a similar program in the United States, the so-called "Amber" alert. They noted that the U.S. program helped recover 68 kidnapped children in 2007 -- and several hundred over the past five years.

"The goal of a child rescue alert is to instantly galvanize the entire community to assist in the recovery of the child," Kate McCann told lawmakers.

Three EU countries -- Britain, France and Greece -- have their own child rescue alerts. In France, it was used five times last year, with all five children successfully recovered, said Gerry McCann, Madeleine's father.

He and his wife pushed for one phone number to be used for the alert system throughout Europe.

"The costs of setting up such a system are relatively low. Please do not wait for another child and family to suffer as we have," Kate McCann said.

In the United States, every state has its own alert system, with some grouped into regional alerts. The McCanns want European lawmakers to issue a declaration calling for such a system in Europe.

The European Commission last year proposed an EU-wide hot line for missing children but it has yet to be implemented.

Kate McCann could not say whether an EU alert would have helped find Madeleine. "But I believe the chances for recovery would have been higher," she said.

"We certainly still have hope ... there's a good chance Madeleine is still out there. None of us knows what happened to Madeleine, but we have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that she has suffered any harm," she said.

Police in Portugal have given no indication whether they intend to bring charges or drop the case against the McCanns, who have been named suspects in Madeleine's disappearance. They deny any responsibility.

Madeleine's saga has fascinated Britain since she vanished. But Kate McCann said the first anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance will be private.

The McCanns said they were undecided whether to go back to Portugal for a police reconstruction of the events on the night when Madeleine went missing, but ruled out going there on May 3.

While the couple -- who have two other children -- were in Brussels, police in Britain were questioning friends they dined with on the night when Madeleine disappeared as a three-member team of detectives from Portugal listened in.
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post316248.html#p316248

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:59:16 PM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1652 on: July 22, 2015, 10:14:56 PM »
I'm prepared to forego my government career to assist them. CM

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #1653 on: July 22, 2015, 10:22:12 PM »
Please note that the polygraph discussion has its own thread. 

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1819.msg257158#msg257158

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:37:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1654 on: July 23, 2015, 08:23:48 AM »
LP had crecheman and this happened. Gerry and LP promoting Tannerman. Bob Small and Stuart Prior - Amaral's buddies.

From Gerry McCann

Date 22nd October 2007 8:14

To: Bob Small

Subject: Sketch

Bob,

Sketch 1 was the rough outline.
2 (black and white) Jane thinks is very good and 3 (colour) is good. She was not really happy with the face and therefore Melissa decided to leave blank.

Gerry.

Date: 16th January 2008

To: Ricardo Paiva

Subject: Forward sketch

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/POWERPOINT.htm
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:28:34 AM by pathfinder73 »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1655 on: July 23, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »
She was not happy with the face so it was decided to leave it blank. How does that square with Tanner only seeing a chlld's legs / bottom of pyjamas but the top half of said pyjamas have been painted in and in pink! Artistic licence?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1656 on: July 23, 2015, 01:47:04 PM »
Same thing happened with Tanner's police statement. It got morphed by the 10th May by Control Risks from "only saw the legs" to "her top was pink"

Offline mercury

« Reply #1657 on: July 23, 2015, 02:06:01 PM »
I do wonder how and why Leicester Police sat on the "crecheman info"  for so long!
Then again, maybe it was a cock and bull story. Who knows.

&%+((£

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1658 on: August 03, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »
He states that since the twins were born, he and Kate have gone out at night only once, leaving the children with relatives.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Statement by Sharon LEWIN

I got to know Madeleine and her parents Kate and Gerry through my work at the nursery school. Madeleine started at the nursery when she was about two years old.

When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath.

Kate and Gerry would go out and I would watch a DVD with the girl before telling her a bedtime story.

I think I did this about 5 times and on each occasion it was at their home in Rothley.

During the six months she was under my care she was absent five times because of being unwell, but they were just small colds with a high temperature.

At the nursery medication could only be administered by the senior members of staff and with the agreement of the children's parents. The only medication that I recall Madeleine taking was Calpol to lower her temperature.

Occasionally during the afternoon, some of the children would have a siesta in the dormitory but Madeleine never did. I had the opportunity to be present at her bedtime when I looked after her. Bath time was at about 18.30 - 19.00 and she would later go to bed at about 19.30 - 20.00 I would read her a story or two and she would always fall asleep half way through.

Gerry and Kate would normally return home at about 22.30 and before this I would check whether she was all right, by looking around the bedroom door. I do not have knowledge of the girl waking up after she fell asleep.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SHARON_LEWIN.htm

Statement by Hayley Jane Plummer

I got to know Madeleine and her parents Kate and Gerry at the nursery school. I also spent time with them socially because my boyfriend James is Kate's cousin.

As a couple, James and I would take care of Madeleine and the twins in their house in Rothley about every two months, for a few hours each time. We would arrive at the house at about 19.00 - 19.30 when the twins were already asleep, but Madeleine was waiting for us and would be up for about half an hour. The routine followed would be to brush her teeth and tell her a story or two before going to sleep, followed by a brief passage through the twins room. Once she was alone Madeleine would generally fall asleep after 10 minutes and during my stays in their house she would never get out of bed after having fallen asleep. She would always sleep in her room. I do not remember Madeleine having been difficult when we were there.

Madeleine initially went to the nursery in the mornings but as she got older she would spend the whole day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the nursery which she enjoyed very much. Kate would take care of Madeleine on Mondays and Fridays, often taking her for swimming lessons. I have known Madeleine for about three years and she was always under my responsibility at the Laurels nursery.

Madeleine made many friends at the nursery but her best friend was Sophia.

I saw Madeleine for the last time on Thursday on the eve of her departure for holiday to Portugal. She was very enthusiastic with the trip, telling the teachers and the other children about it.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HAYLEY_PLUMBER.htm

At 6.30pm, Kate runs a bath for Sean and Amelie and they all sing together.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1659 on: August 03, 2015, 08:41:37 PM »
Same thing happened with Tanner's police statement. It got morphed by the 10th May by Control Risks from "only saw the legs" to "her top was pink"
What she saw was actually a small pink blanket on the two-year-old's upper body - see SY photo of the actual blanket.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1660 on: August 03, 2015, 10:57:57 PM »
What she saw was actually a small pink blanket on the two-year-old's upper body - see SY photo of the actual blanket.

The SY photo shows a cream colured blanket doesn't it? Besides, Jane Tanner said there was no covering or blanket over the child in all of her statements.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1661 on: August 04, 2015, 12:47:25 AM »
The SY photo shows a cream colured blanket doesn't it? Besides, Jane Tanner said there was no covering or blanket over the child in all of her statements.
The SY photo shows a small light pink blanket.
This is what she saw, didn't realise it was a blanket, thought the pink was the child's top.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1662 on: August 04, 2015, 01:08:27 AM »
This is what she saw, didn't realise it was a blanket, thought the pink was the child's top.

No, Pegasus. She said she saw the legs only. If she saw anything else she would have said. She described the man's hair down to the individual hairs, the height of his shoe heels and all sorts of tiny details. I do not believe she saw any top or blanket. In fact she said she did not. And no, the SY photo did not show a light pink blanket.

This is not a criticism of her per se but all of them for agreeing to the joint statement which differed in at least three regards from their own individual statements.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:23:14 AM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1663 on: August 04, 2015, 01:13:51 AM »

I did answer this but seems to have disappeared for some reason, probably by mistake whilst deleting other posts hopefully.(eta it has been restored now but will leave both posts)

Here is the SY photo, looks like cream to me, anyway, the point was that Jane Tanner said she only saw the legs, not any top or blanket or anything above the legs. Not in any of her statements. Except it was put into the joint statement of all the group of 10 May that she thought the top was pink. That joint statement further contradicts the tapas groups' personal statements in two other parts as well. (And it was prepared and presented in English by English people)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/15/article-2460669-18BD5D1400000578-700_634x465.jpg

"JTs description" in joint statement

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tapastimeline3.jpg&target=tlx_picyl09
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:24:24 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1664 on: August 04, 2015, 01:37:38 AM »
No, Pegasus. She said she saw the legs only. If she saw anything else she would have said. She described the man's hair down to the individual hairs, the height of his shie heels and all sorts of tiny details. I do not believe she saw any top or blanket. In fact she said she did not. And no, the SY photo did not show a light pink blanket.

This is not a criticism of her per se but all of them for agreeing to the joint statement which differed in at least three regards from their own individual statements.
"The top was not seen well enough, although there was thought to be another colour involved, possibly pink"
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
as illustrated in the picture JT did with artist here
https://youtu.be/DCewUVxDi9Y

I agree the SY photo blanket may not be pink, but IMO would look pink under the orange light.
But the SY photo pyjama top is pink.
Maybe she saw the pink top not the blanket?