Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591642 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1710 on: August 30, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
So are you saying something happened on the visit and that's why they are contradicting each other because of the stress? Can't remembering one only wearing a towel and whether they were inside or outside and for how long?

That is rather a biggie to forget isn't it? Must have been something very stressful if you forget that the person you went to see was wearing only a towel.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anna

« Reply #1711 on: August 30, 2015, 01:51:33 PM »
That is rather a biggie to forget isn't it? Must have been something very stressful if you forget that the person you went to see was wearing only a towel.

On holiday……A sundress, swimsuit, shorts and vest, or  bath sheet.  Which of those would have more coverage. And a towel clad person would be a normal sight around the pool, would it not? Why should it be noticeable?
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1712 on: August 30, 2015, 02:11:31 PM »
On holiday……A sundress, swimsuit, shorts and vest, or  bath sheet.  Which of those would have more coverage. And a towel clad person would be a normal sight around the pool, would it not? Why should it be noticeable?

I am assuming you are not a man.... ;)
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1713 on: August 30, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »
I am assuming you are not a man.... ;)

Correct, but what has that got to do with a man seeing his friend(female) on holiday wearing a towel, when he has probably seen her wearing less, many times. Would he even notice?
― Plato

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1714 on: August 30, 2015, 02:32:53 PM »
Correct, but what has that got to do with a man seeing his friend(female) on holiday wearing a towel, when he has probably seen her wearing less, many times. Would he even notice?

Yes.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #1715 on: August 30, 2015, 02:35:39 PM »
Indeed.   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anna

« Reply #1716 on: August 30, 2015, 02:40:52 PM »
Yes.

Really? I guess some men would have a fetish for bath towels, but is it normal for a friend to notice and wish to add to his statement?
Good god, when I think of my topless sunbathing on the beach and naked sun worshipping in the garden  &%+((£
― Plato

Offline jassi

« Reply #1717 on: August 30, 2015, 02:43:36 PM »
Really? I guess some men would have a fetish for bath towels, but is it normal for a friend to notice and wish to add to his statement?
Good god, when I think of my topless sunbathing on the beach and naked sun worshipping in the garden  &%+((£

You little tease   8(>((
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anna

« Reply #1718 on: August 30, 2015, 02:44:56 PM »
― Plato

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1719 on: August 30, 2015, 02:49:40 PM »
Good god, when I think of my topless sunbathing on the beach and naked sun worshipping in the garden &%+((£

Do you answer the door like that?  to your partners friends? or even to your own friends?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Anna

« Reply #1720 on: August 30, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
Do you answer the door like that?  to your partners friends? or even to your own friends?

No, Alice. I would wrap a towel around myself first.
― Plato

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1721 on: August 30, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »

Gosh, you too.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1722 on: August 30, 2015, 03:02:39 PM »
Gosh, you too.

Nice to get brown all over, is it not? Just keep a towel handy.................But, no... apparently better not to bother with a towel, it might turn someone on, or whatever.
― Plato

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1723 on: August 30, 2015, 03:05:53 PM »
Nice to get brown all over, is it not? Just keep a towel handy.................But, no... apparently better not to bother with a towel, it might turn someone on, or whatever.

Stark naked is often very boring.  Most people just ignored me.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1724 on: August 30, 2015, 03:10:19 PM »
No, Alice. I would wrap a towel around myself first.

Let me clue you in about hetero blokes, of the sceptic persuasion that is as the supporter blokes will argue black is white I am wrong and some kind of pervert or worse to boot.

If a woman is on a beach stark naked amongst many others who are also stark naked she will not be noticed unless there is something really noticeable about her; excessively thin, fat, very tall, very short, beautiful hair or just simply drop dead gorgeous. So the "plain Janes" will go unremarked. Knock on plain Jane's door and she answers wearing only a towel, she will be remembered for a long time. That's how it works.