Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591550 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1725 on: August 30, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
Let me clue you in about hetero blokes, of the sceptic persuasion that is as the supporter blokes will argue black is white I am wrong and some kind of pervert or worse to boot.

If a woman is on a beach stark naked amongst many others who are also stark naked she will not be noticed unless there is something really noticeable about her; excessively thin, fat, very tall, very short, beautiful hair or just simply drop dead gorgeous. So the "plain Janes" will go unremarked. Knock on plain Jane's door and she answers wearing only a towel, she will be remembered for a long time. That's how it works.
Sadly, when I open the door in only a towel, people run off in fright

Cant think why?

Have sketched many worse nudes than me ....Hmmm?  Well a few. 8(>((

Offline Lace

« Reply #1726 on: August 30, 2015, 04:54:30 PM »
Did Kate actually come into the room wearing just the towel or did she just poke her head around the door of the bathroom?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1727 on: August 30, 2015, 05:49:27 PM »
Did Kate actually come into the room wearing just the towel or did she just poke her head around the door of the bathroom?

She heard a knock on the patio door while she was in the bathroom, wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was..see her 6th September statement.:-

While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40PM and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the veranda door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left by this door. She confirmed it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 06:21:52 PM by mercury »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1728 on: August 30, 2015, 06:11:25 PM »
1485 "Or did you do the conversation from the door''

Reply "No, definitely was inside the apartment, you know whether it be two or three steps into the apartment or you know however many, but I was definitely in the apartment.'

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1729 on: August 30, 2015, 06:20:34 PM »
Let me clue you in about hetero blokes, of the sceptic persuasion that is as the supporter blokes will argue black is white I am wrong and some kind of pervert or worse to boot.

If a woman is on a beach stark naked amongst many others who are also stark naked she will not be noticed unless there is something really noticeable about her; excessively thin, fat, very tall, very short, beautiful hair or just simply drop dead gorgeous. So the "plain Janes" will go unremarked. Knock on plain Jane's door and she answers wearing only a towel, she will be remembered for a long time. That's how it works.

Because it wasn't expected; it's out of context.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1730 on: August 30, 2015, 06:23:35 PM »
in my experience we behave differently on holiday. ladies not only sunbathe topless but stand around topless...something they would not do at home

Offline jassi

« Reply #1731 on: August 30, 2015, 06:26:48 PM »
Can't say I've ever noticed that in Bridlington 
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1732 on: August 30, 2015, 06:32:54 PM »

@)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1733 on: August 30, 2015, 06:33:50 PM »
[/quote

I don't suppose it was seen much in PdL that May either. Too cold to go in the sea or the pool, wear all the warm clothes you brought with you at night? Brrrrrr.  8(>((
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #1734 on: August 30, 2015, 06:35:22 PM »
ROTF!

It's normally too nippy there, North Sea and all that!

*&*%£

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1735 on: August 30, 2015, 06:43:50 PM »
Because it wasn't expected; it's out of context.

Yup!
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1736 on: August 30, 2015, 07:10:15 PM »
I think it must be a generational thing.  Old men like Alice are probably far more inclined to think all their Christmases had come at once at the sight of a woman in a towel than one perhaps of David Payne's age, with his own nubile young wife waiting for him back at the apartment.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1737 on: August 30, 2015, 07:15:05 PM »
Nah, men always want a peek if they get the opportunity, whoever it is   @)(++(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1738 on: August 30, 2015, 07:22:31 PM »
Nah, men always want a peek if they get the opportunity, whoever it is   @)(++(*
so, is it the fact that David Payne didn't say in his statement that Kate was looking hot in a towel and he wished he'd got a peek that you find strange, or what?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1739 on: August 30, 2015, 07:24:47 PM »
Well he wouldn't - it might upset Fifi

Or maybe not -