Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591556 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1815 on: September 01, 2015, 12:18:48 PM »
Ok,  I see what you are saying.

The thing is if this bit about David Payne didn't happen and they are just concocting a story,  then get the times right and what Kate was wearing etc.    Don't you think?

Anyway I wouldn't go by what David Payne said about times he couldn't work out how long it would have taken him or whether he called in before he got ready for tennis or afterwards,   he worked out it must have been before because otherwise he would have gone to the front door.    To me I don't think he is a very good judge about how long he stayed.

Also about whether he came in or not,  he said he took a couple of steps into the apartment,  which may still be called standing by the door.

As to what Kate was wearing,   he couldn't remember what the children were wearing either could he?   All white is what he remembers.

The poor man was probably still muddled about where, what and when.
shock can do some strange things to the mind's recollection of a time that you would rather forget. And this is what very often happens after a traumatic experience.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1816 on: September 01, 2015, 12:51:33 PM »
Oh!

What occasion was that when he said that?

I cant remember reading that.  In what statement?

I don't have his questionnaire, but I have the word of a Leicestershire police officer;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anna

« Reply #1817 on: September 01, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
I think there is a bit of a muddle up with that document.

Fiona Payne
Yesterday they slightly altered their routine, they went to the beach with the children and her mother Dianne. They arrived there around 15H45 and left at 18H15, and headed towards the tennis court until about 19H00. Immediately afterwards, the witness headed towards the apartment with her children, and her mother. Ten minutes later her husband David appeared. In the apartment her mother,

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post414.html#p414

Revised Translation Processos Vol I Pages 69-72 Witness Statement Date: 2007.05.04
― Plato

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1818 on: September 01, 2015, 05:23:37 PM »
I think there is a bit of a muddle up with that document.

Fiona Payne
Yesterday they slightly altered their routine, they went to the beach with the children and her mother Dianne. They arrived there around 15H45 and left at 18H15, and headed towards the tennis court until about 19H00. Immediately afterwards, the witness headed towards the apartment with her children, and her mother. Ten minutes later her husband David appeared. In the apartment her mother,

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post414.html#p414

Revised Translation Processos Vol I Pages 69-72 Witness Statement Date: 2007.05.04

There's a mix up somewhere, certainly. Marshall's e-mail was written in October 2007, so after the above statement. Maybe they changed their stories? The women left the restaurant after 1836.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1819 on: September 01, 2015, 08:14:57 PM »
The poor man was probably still muddled about where, what and when.
shock can do some strange things to the mind's recollection of a time that you would rather forget. And this is what very often happens after a traumatic experience.

I know it does weird things to doctors not used to traumatic experiences like deleting phone call history and getting new phones.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

« Reply #1820 on: September 01, 2015, 08:37:47 PM »
I know it does weird things to doctors not used to traumatic experiences like deleting phone call history and getting new phones.

Indeed that is quite remarkable.

I'm sure dave will think that is perfectly normal behaviour.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1821 on: September 01, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »

Did David Payne delete his messages? I didn't know that.
― Plato

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1822 on: September 01, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »

Did David Payne delete his messages? I didn't know that.

No he got the new phones.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1823 on: September 01, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »

Well, could you go without a mobile phone at a time like that?
― Plato

stephen25000

« Reply #1824 on: September 01, 2015, 09:00:12 PM »
Well, could you go without a mobile phone at a time like that?

Why would they need new phones ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1825 on: September 01, 2015, 09:01:05 PM »

Yeah ... all very hush hush ... I believe it was so secretive that he brought them to the police station to pass them over.  Think we discussed all this not too long ago and came to the conclusion there was nothing suspicious about new phones for a variety of reasons.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1826 on: September 01, 2015, 09:02:31 PM »
Yeah ... all very hush hush ... I believe it was so secretive that he brought them to the police station to pass them over.  Think we discussed all this not too long ago and came to the conclusion there was nothing suspicious about new phones for a variety of reasons.

What reasons ?

Was it for the modern fad of every time a new phone comes out, you must buy one ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1827 on: September 01, 2015, 09:12:25 PM »
What reasons ?

Was it for the modern fad of every time a new phone comes out, you must buy one ?

Try here ... I'm sure you may find enlightenment somewhere within ... and I am sure if you check even further back you will come across even more threads discussing exactly ... the same.

We do have the habit of returning to the same subject having lost the argument on all the other threads discussing it ... or is it just that posters are having difficulty with short term memory.

Deleted calls/texts and use of mobiles
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1267.0
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1828 on: September 01, 2015, 09:14:53 PM »

We do have the habit of returning to the same subject having lost the argument on all the other threads discussing it ... or is it just that posters are having difficulty with short term memory.

Speak for yourself.... 8(0(*
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

stephen25000

« Reply #1829 on: September 01, 2015, 09:16:09 PM »
Try here ... I'm sure you may find enlightenment somewhere within ... and I am sure if you check even further back you will come across even more threads discussing exactly ... the same.

Deleted calls/texts and use of mobiles
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1267.0

I'm not interested in your excuses.

Just simple logical reasons why it was done.