Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591540 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1830 on: September 01, 2015, 09:31:33 PM »
Ok,  I see what you are saying.

The thing is if this bit about David Payne didn't happen and they are just concocting a story,  then get the times right and what Kate was wearing etc.    Don't you think?

Anyway I wouldn't go by what David Payne said about times he couldn't work out how long it would have taken him or whether he called in before he got ready for tennis or afterwards,   he worked out it must have been before because otherwise he would have gone to the front door.    To me I don't think he is a very good judge about how long he stayed.

Also about whether he came in or not,  he said he took a couple of steps into the apartment,  which may still be called standing by the door.

As to what Kate was wearing,   he couldn't remember what the children were wearing either could he?   All white is what he remembers.

What I was saying was you were wrong, at least according to David Payne, that Kate McCann just mght have peeked out the bathroom door n her towel, according to him they had a conversation in the living room (even if she said he NEVER came in) and she says after he left she got dressed..so square this up

I've never said they with or without others concocted anything...the issue was about discrepancies....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1831 on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:28 PM »
I'm not interested in your excuses.

Just simple logical reasons why it was done.

Then it might be a good idea for you to source information from what has gone before ... some of the posts on that thread were informative and you might have learned something.

You are really the strangest educationalist I have ever encountered ... and I have met some humdingers in my time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1832 on: September 01, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »
Then it might be a good idea for you to source information from what has gone before ... some of the posts on that thread were informative and you might have learned something.

You are really the strangest educationalist I have ever encountered ... and I have met some humdingers in my time.

It's the small crowd you hang out with..

Try together out more. It would help.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1833 on: September 01, 2015, 09:49:08 PM »
What I was saying was you were wrong, at least according to David Payne, that Kate McCann just mght have peeked out the bathroom door n her towel, according to him they had a conversation in the living room (even if she said he NEVER came in) and she says after he left she got dressed..so square this up

I've never said they with or without others concocted anything...the issue was about discrepancies....
Well being open plan in parts, the lounge actually spread into the hallway and the area outside the bathroom which was between the childrens bedroom and the parents bedroom.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/notwtheflat.jpg

THe later area could well be called the lounge and if David had half a foot inside the patio door, they would have ben having a converstaion in the lounge..

Simples

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1834 on: September 01, 2015, 09:50:29 PM »
It's the small crowd you hang out with..

Try together out more. It would help.

LOL ... you really have no idea ... but perhaps you should try to get back to the topic of the thread ... Amaral and the dogs in case you have forgotten.

Wonder why you feel duty bound to derail every thread you post on.

See what you have done ... I've no idea whether I'm coming or going.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:27:23 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1835 on: September 01, 2015, 09:52:11 PM »
LOL ... you really have no idea ... but perhaps you should try to get back to the topic of the thread ... Amaral and the dogs in case you have forgotten.

Wonder why you feel duty bound to derail every thread you post on.

Try reading the thread title.   8**8:/:

Same o!d McCann supporter retort.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1836 on: September 01, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
Well being open plan in parts, the lounge actually spread into the hallway and the area outside the bathroom which was between the childrens bedroom and the parents bedroom.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/notwtheflat.jpg

THe later area could well be called the lounge and if David had half a foot inside the patio door, they would have ben having a converstaion in the lounge..

Simples

I looked through Mr Amaral's documentary earlier and I am sure the implication made was that the front door (carpark side) was used ... when it is quite clear it was the sliding door (pool side) which was used.

Very subtle ... but effective.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1837 on: September 01, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
Try reading the thread title.   8**8:/:

Same o!d McCann supporter retort.

Thank you ... I did.

Easy mistake to make since your posts are quite indistinguishable whatever the thread.

stephen25000

« Reply #1838 on: September 01, 2015, 10:00:38 PM »
Thank you ... I did.

Easy mistake to make since your posts are quite indistinguishable whatever the thread.

Is that the best you can come up with ?   8)--))

Offline mercury

« Reply #1839 on: September 01, 2015, 10:07:00 PM »

Simples

What?? Have you lost the plot? It's a matter of did enter the apartment versus didn't enter.......
oh never mind.......
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:13:41 PM by Anna »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1840 on: September 02, 2015, 07:23:29 AM »
Try here ... I'm sure you may find enlightenment somewhere within ... and I am sure if you check even further back you will come across even more threads discussing exactly ... the same.

We do have the habit of returning to the same subject having lost the argument on all the other threads discussing it ... or is it just that posters are having difficulty with short term memory.

Deleted calls/texts and use of mobiles
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1267.0

The link is 2013. We weren't all here then you know. Also, it's about their own phones, not the new ones brought by the friend of David Payne's relatives.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #1841 on: September 02, 2015, 09:03:22 AM »
What?? Have you lost the plot? It's a matter of did enter the apartment versus didn't enter.......
oh never mind.......

He entered a couple of steps into the apartment he said.

Do you or do you not agree that if this call in by David Payne didn't happen and they just made it all up,  then they would have got their stories matching?

It's all a load of nit picking if you ask me.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1842 on: September 02, 2015, 10:59:55 AM »
The link is 2013. We weren't all here then you know. Also, it's about their own phones, not the new ones brought by the friend of David Payne's relatives.

Spot on ... I for one wasn't.
However you obviously failed to read further ... the last post being ... 6th June 2015. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1267.msg245474#msg245474

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1843 on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:12 PM »
Spot on ... I for one wasn't.
However you obviously failed to read further ... the last post being ... 6th June 2015. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1267.msg245474#msg245474

I have no intention of reading a whole thread. If you wish to provide a link to information about the mobiles obtained by David Payne then do so.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1844 on: September 02, 2015, 07:35:30 PM »
I have no intention of reading a whole thread. If you wish to provide a link to information about the mobiles obtained by David Payne then do so.

Not much point in anyone posting information relating to anything at all if you are unprepared and uninterested to read the thread containing it for information.
No wonder we are trapped in groundhog day ... doomed to constant repetition in one cycle after another.

Explains a lot.