Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591610 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #1875 on: September 08, 2015, 06:27:47 PM »
If Matt saw those shutters open then I want to know the reason why? They shouldn't be open and when a cadaver dog was interested in that side of the balcony and alerted in that room then it needs to be further investigated.

4 (or 9) May around 06:00am (s)he found an 'elastica para o cabelo' (hair elastic?), abandoned/lost on the floor of (what could be) the back of the parents' bedroom.

Who found this hair tie elastic thing, and when?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1876 on: September 08, 2015, 06:33:37 PM »
Correct. 8((()*/

You disappoint me Alfie. I thought even you would recognise sarcasm before it came up and bit you on the bum   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:48:33 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1877 on: September 08, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
You disappoint me Alfie. I thought even you would recognise sarcasm when it came up and bit you on the bum   @)(++(*
You were being sarcastic???  REALLY???!  I had no idea.   8(0(*

ferryman

« Reply #1878 on: September 08, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »
You disappoint me Alfie. I thought even you would recognise sarcasm before it came up and bit you on the bum   @)(++(*

Sometimes attempts at sarcasm falls flat because what is said is true!

Especially when you would expect the exact opposite from the person who said it ....

Offline misty

« Reply #1879 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:06 PM »
Eddie searches for the location of the strongest scent. As soon as Eddie entered he picked it up according to Grime so he then searches for the source. First alert in the parents bedroom and the second behind the sofa. That bedroom door could've been unlocked when Matt checked but it doesn't mean it was still unlocked an hour later before the police arrived.

Outside of [the other] patio door: One inadequate print was recovered.

SY brought everything back to zero which means everyone is a suspect.

Your theory has become so complex & convoluted I'm not sure you even believe it now.
The bedroom shutters can only be closed from the inside. Do you really think that Gerry put the corpse on the verandah, nipped back in through the lounge patio door and locked the bedroom patio door, neatly arranged the long curtains, nipped back out the patio door, put the corpse in the flowerbed, nipped out the garden gate to check the coast was clear, nipped back & popped the body by the wall adjoining the alley, nipped back out the gate again, hot-footed it round the corner, retrieved the corpse and made his way to Block 4 car park & beyond?
Or did Kate close the shutters, lock the door & re-arrange the curtains after opening the shutters & window in the children's room to simulate a break-in when she went to the apartment at 10pm?
All, of course, completed without leaving a trace of cadaver contaminant anywhere.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1880 on: September 08, 2015, 07:05:10 PM »
If Matt saw those shutters open then I want to know the reason why? They shouldn't be open and when a cadaver dog was interested in that side of the balcony and alerted in that room then it needs to be further investigated.

4 (or 9) May around 06:00am (s)he found an 'elastica para o cabelo' (hair elastic?), abandoned/lost on the floor of (what could be) the back of the parents' bedroom.

Sadie has already made an excellent post complete with a photograph of the shutter showing what is classed as being 'open' to allow light to enter ... just in the way a venetian blind can be adjusted to allow more light or less light.
I think you are confusing that with the shutter being raised.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1881 on: September 08, 2015, 07:05:32 PM »
Who found this hair tie elastic thing, and when?

1 - Page 287 (Marked: 1 & 2) An undated and unsigned hand-written note, very difficult to read but appearing to be written by a police officer from Aljezur, stating that on 4 (or 9) May around 06:00am (s)he found an 'elastica para o cabelo' (hair elastic?), abandoned/lost on the floor of (what could be) the back of the parents' bedroom.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SUNDRYS.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1882 on: September 08, 2015, 07:10:58 PM »
Sadie has already made an excellent post complete with a photograph of the shutter showing what is classed as being 'open' to allow light to enter ... just in the way a venetian blind can be adjusted to allow more light or less light.
I think you are confusing that with the shutter being raised.

It is in Gerry's statement. 2 or 3 slats were left open all week.

Dinner ended at 23h00, during which every half-hour the deponent or KATE went, alternately, to the apartment to confirm that all was well with the children. On that day only the deponent and his wife entered the apartment. He is sure that they always entered through the front door, not knowing [how] to show [demonstrate] that they locked it with a key. Usually they entered the apartment, in which one of the lounge lights was lit, going to the children's bedroom door that was partially open [ajar] and limited themselves to peep inside, trying to hear if the children were crying. The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open, the window was closed though now he he is not totally sure if it was locked, and the curtains drawn closed. Ten minutes after dinner ended they had made their way to the apartment, going to sleep soon after.
----- In the following days they always took breakfast at home, shopping the day before, generally maintaining the daily routine described above. When the children were at creche they had tennis classes, KATE at 09h15, he an hour later, from Monday to Thursday.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1883 on: September 08, 2015, 07:15:18 PM »
It is in Gerry's statement. 2 or 3 slats were left open all week.

Dinner ended at 23h00, during which every half-hour the deponent or KATE went, alternately, to the apartment to confirm that all was well with the children. On that day only the deponent and his wife entered the apartment. He is sure that they always entered through the front door, not knowing [how] to show [demonstrate] that they locked it with a key. Usually they entered the apartment, in which one of the lounge lights was lit, going to the children's bedroom door that was partially open [ajar] and limited themselves to peep inside, trying to hear if the children were crying. The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open, the window was closed though now he he is not totally sure if it was locked, and the curtains drawn closed. Ten minutes after dinner ended they had made their way to the apartment, going to sleep soon after.
----- In the following days they always took breakfast at home, shopping the day before, generally maintaining the daily routine described above. When the children were at creche they had tennis classes, KATE at 09h15, he an hour later, from Monday to Thursday.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

I'm not disputing what open means PF ... I'm saying that does not equate with the raised shutter you imagine ... just as the shutter at the patio door entrance was raised to allow them access and egress.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1884 on: September 08, 2015, 07:21:10 PM »
Your theory has become so complex & convoluted I'm not sure you even believe it now.
The bedroom shutters can only be closed from the inside. Do you really think that Gerry put the corpse on the verandah, nipped back in through the lounge patio door and locked the bedroom patio door, neatly arranged the long curtains, nipped back out the patio door, put the corpse in the flowerbed, nipped out the garden gate to check the coast was clear, nipped back & popped the body by the wall adjoining the alley, nipped back out the gate again, hot-footed it round the corner, retrieved the corpse and made his way to Block 4 car park & beyond?
Or did Kate close the shutters, lock the door & re-arrange the curtains after opening the shutters & window in the children's room to simulate a break-in when she went to the apartment at 10pm?
All, of course, completed without leaving a trace of cadaver contaminant anywhere.

That door may have been the only one left unlocked at 8:30 for quicker access and exit from that room. There's nothing complicated in my theory. It is based on simplicity.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1885 on: September 08, 2015, 07:25:52 PM »
I'm not disputing what open means PF ... I'm saying that does not equate with the raised shutter you imagine ... just as the shutter at the patio door entrance was raised to allow them access and egress.

This has nothing to do with raised shutters. This was my explanation to Sadie why Matt thought there may have been light coming through the shutters from the outside into the bedroom. If slats were open like Gerry said then some light could get through from the outside.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1886 on: September 08, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »
That door may have been the only one left unlocked at 8:30 for quicker access and exit from that room. There's nothing complicated in my theory. It is based on simplicity.

I think it is quite a convoluted theory with far too many hostages to fortune for it to be workable.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1887 on: September 08, 2015, 09:55:54 PM »
      I think it is quite a convoluted theory with far too many hostages to fortune for it to be workable.

You are wrong. See my theory for update on the quickest way.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:52:25 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1888 on: October 28, 2015, 10:38:53 AM »
Sunday 3 June 2007

"I fell asleep that night more peacefully than I had in many days." KM Sunday 3 June 2007

Kate is keen to get in touch with a very nice mum, who she spoke with at the toddler pool in the Ocean Club on Sunday 3rd June. She is sure you will remember the conversation and Kate would be grateful if you could get in touch at with her at campaign@findmadeleine.com - GM 22 August 2007

Chris and Les, who travelled over with the huge inflatable banner which has been positioned near the Spanish border, are heading home today. GM Sunday 3 June 2007

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1889 on: October 29, 2015, 12:32:01 AM »
What a difference a day makes  &%+((£

Kate's diary SAT 2 June

Crying in bed again – can’t help it . . . The thought of Madeleine’s fear and pain tears me apart. The thought of paedophiles makes me want to rip my skin off. Surely these people along with psychopaths are not ‘normal’ human beings? I’ve never been in favour of the death penalty but these people should be ‘kept’ in a secure location of some description. I don’t mind if it’s in nice surroundings but certainly, in the case of paedophiles, away at all times from ANY contact with children.

Kate SUN 3 June

"I fell asleep that night more peacefully than I had in many days."