Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591497 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #2010 on: January 22, 2016, 07:00:58 PM »
I've never heard either Kate or Gerry refer to Madeleine as "Maddie" but perhaps that is what they called her until she was old enough to object, as we've been told she did. 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2011 on: January 22, 2016, 07:30:42 PM »
Did you read the story in the news where parents were going to change their child's name to 'Popcorn?'   ridiculous I know I hope they don't,  but apparently it was his nick name and he decided he wouldn't answer to his real name only Popcorn.

Children can be like this,  adamant about what they want to be called,  some hate their name being shortened some don't.

What did she call Sean? Ok I will let you know the answer SEANY like MADDY.

"For the rest of that day I would hear Seany wandering around the house." (p.270).

"Seany arrived in the early hours of the morning and positioned himself towards the middle of our bed, with me and Gerry then squeezed together on one side." (p.277).

9 May
"Seany is a big soft 'Mummy's boy' which is nice." (p.304).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:35:44 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2012 on: January 24, 2016, 08:36:09 AM »
What did she call Sean? Ok I will let you know the answer SEANY like MADDY.

"For the rest of that day I would hear Seany wandering around the house." (p.270).

"Seany arrived in the early hours of the morning and positioned himself towards the middle of our bed, with me and Gerry then squeezed together on one side." (p.277).

9 May
"Seany is a big soft 'Mummy's boy' which is nice." (p.304).

Yes, and?

How do you know that at almost four years old Sean decided he preferred to be called Sean or indeed Seany, this really is a ridiculous argument.

Children like to put their foot down sometimes and get some control,   Madeleine was probably learning how to spell her name and decided that she preferred to be called Madeleine.   That doesn't mean she didn't allow herself to be called Maddy outside of the home.    Madeleine may have been too shy to start with at the crèche to say she preferred Madeleine and just said what everyone called her outside of the home.

How you come up with a devious reason the McCann's would lie yet?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2013 on: January 24, 2016, 01:59:39 PM »
The twins called her Maddy (watched their documentary in the home - that's Maddys!). When you find one lie you may find many more and liars don't like answering questions under pressure because they have to remember all their lies.

John McCann (Gerry's brother)

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?'"

Sydney Morning Herald, 15 May 2007
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:02:42 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2014 on: January 24, 2016, 02:55:31 PM »
The twins called her Maddy (watched their documentary in the home - that's Maddys!). When you find one lie you may find many more and liars don't like answering questions under pressure because they have to remember all their lies.

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?'"

How practical, unlike those sentimental people who refuse to throw their loved one's stuff away for years after a bereavement. I think Amelie wore Maddie's sandals too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2015 on: January 24, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »

The twins were two years old,   perhaps they couldn't say Madeleine,   are you going to keep this stupid argument going?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2016 on: January 24, 2016, 04:46:05 PM »
How practical, unlike those sentimental people who refuse to throw their loved one's stuff away for years after a bereavement. I think Amelie wore Maddie's sandals too.

I guess if they can all share a toothbrush, sharing clothing is easy-peasy
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #2017 on: January 24, 2016, 04:46:28 PM »

How do you know that?   Madeleine was almost four,   Amelie two,  I doubt if Madeleine's sandals would have fitted her.   Anyway it's different with shoes,  you shouldn't pass shoes down.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2018 on: January 24, 2016, 04:48:00 PM »
I guess if they can all share a toothbrush, sharing clothing is easy-peasy

Who said they shared a toothbrush?    You really shouldn't believe half you hear on the internet.

It could be Madeleine's toothbrush was stored with the twins toothbrushes and that is why they couldn't take DNA from it.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2019 on: January 24, 2016, 04:49:21 PM »
The twins were two years old,   perhaps they couldn't say Madeleine,   are you going to keep this stupid argument going?

We will see how stupid lies are at the end of this case.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2020 on: January 24, 2016, 04:56:01 PM »
We will see how stupid lies are at the end of this case.

What lies?   Are you saying the McCann's lied about Madeleine wanting to be called Madeleine?    Why on earth would they do that?

You are picking on little silly things and somehow building them up to mean something significant when they don't.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2021 on: January 24, 2016, 05:37:47 PM »
How do you know that?   Madeleine was almost four,   Amelie two,  I doubt if Madeleine's sandals would have fitted her.   Anyway it's different with shoes,  you shouldn't pass shoes down.

Her scottish grandmother said it. Apparently Amelie took over Madeleine's wardrobe;

Mrs. McCann rubbished claims that DNA evidence found in a car hired by Madeleine's parents after she had disappeared proved that the four-year-old's body had been in the car.

"The thing is that little Amelie is wearing Madeleine's sandals and she is in and out of the car. Cuddly toys are in it. Madeleine's toys are in it. Madeleine's tops are in it that Amelie is wearing.
 Derry Journal

By Staff reporter
Published Date: 14 September 2007
Last Updated: 13 September 2007 6:13 PM
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id109.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2022 on: January 24, 2016, 05:46:37 PM »
Her scottish grandmother said it. Apparently Amelie took over Madeleine's wardrobe;

Mrs. McCann rubbished claims that DNA evidence found in a car hired by Madeleine's parents after she had disappeared proved that the four-year-old's body had been in the car.

"The thing is that little Amelie is wearing Madeleine's sandals and she is in and out of the car. Cuddly toys are in it. Madeleine's toys are in it. Madeleine's tops are in it that Amelie is wearing.
 Derry Journal

By Staff reporter
Published Date: 14 September 2007
Last Updated: 13 September 2007 6:13 PM
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id109.html

It would seem that they didn't expect Madeleine to need her clothes or toys again.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2023 on: January 24, 2016, 06:00:36 PM »
How is allowing your younger daughter to wear the clothes of your older, missing daughter an example of a lack of sentimentality?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2024 on: January 24, 2016, 06:14:24 PM »
Madeleine McCann's Bedroom Remains The Same Six Years After Disappearance
Parentdish UK  |  By   Keith Kendrick
Posted: 14/08/2014 16:49 BST Updated: 22/05/2015 10:12 BST

**Snip
It is nearly six years since Madeleine McCann went missing, but in that time one thing hasn't changed – the little girl's bedroom.

Her mum Kate revealed her daughter's bedroom has remained untouched since Maddie disappeared and that she seeks comfort by spending time in the room.

Kate said: "I do have the key to our local church, but I don't always need to go there. Sometimes I can go into Madeleine's room and I don't even have to talk - I can just think.

"It's as it was really - that's her room. Sometimes people ask me if there will ever come a time when I change that room and it's difficult because in your head that indicates moving on and I'm not there."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/14/madeleine-mccann-s-bedroom-remains-the-same-six-years-after-disappearance_n_7367074.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....