Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591628 times)

stephen25000

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #2040 on: January 24, 2016, 06:57:17 PM »
Is there anything at all normal about the McCanns in your view, or are they just the most freakish weirdos you've ever come across?  Just curious...

Is leaving children unattended and unsafe showing responsible parenting skills ?

Just curious.....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2041 on: January 24, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »
perhaps its because the mccanns are intellectually and socially so far removed from some that some find their actions strange...I certainly don't

Ad hom.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2042 on: January 24, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
Ad hom.

it certainly isn't meant to be...some find it very ...very odd the mccanns went jogging.. I certainly don't

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2043 on: January 24, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »
Are you trying to pull the superiority card on me again??  Assume whatever you like, you know what that means don't you...?  If the McCanns had bundled up all of Madeleine's possessions and put them in the bin the day after her disappearance THAT would have been strange.  Letting their other kids use or wear her possessions does not mean that they cease to exist and may even have brought some comfort to the parents, who knows?

I think it was most likely incredibly poignant for her parents to see Madeleine's siblings with her possessions ... they are in the fortunate situation that they could keep a room as a "shrine" for the really important things belonging to their missing child.
Many would have had to give up room, bed and furniture to the other children.

How tiresome it must be to continually nit pick for almost nine years to sustain the level of opprobrium against parents whose child is missing that allows negative thoughts about a little girl taking pleasure and perhaps comfort in wearing her sister's clothes and to use it as a stick with which to beat the parents.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

ferryman

« Reply #2044 on: January 24, 2016, 07:09:56 PM »
Watched that short clip recently of Gerry laughing his head off just days after Maddie disappeared?

I expect there is something lower than using doctored you-tube clips to mock and deride grief-stricken parents.

But not much ....

stephen25000

« Reply #2045 on: January 24, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »
I expect there is something lower than using doctored you-tube clips to mock and deride grief-stricken parents.

But not much ....

It wasn't doctored.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2046 on: January 24, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
perhaps its because the mccanns are intellectually and socially so far removed from some that some find their actions strange...I certainly don't

Are you saying they are intellectually and socially superior, inferior or just in a class of their own compared to these 'some'?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2047 on: January 24, 2016, 07:37:56 PM »
It wasn't doctored.

OK ... I've seen the clip ... where is the link to the full video please?

Bearing in mind I've seen the stills lifted from the 'balloons' video ... as well as the full video which tells a different tale.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #2048 on: January 24, 2016, 07:44:51 PM »
Her scottish grandmother said it. Apparently Amelie took over Madeleine's wardrobe;

Mrs. McCann rubbished claims that DNA evidence found in a car hired by Madeleine's parents after she had disappeared proved that the four-year-old's body had been in the car.

"The thing is that little Amelie is wearing Madeleine's sandals and she is in and out of the car. Cuddly toys are in it. Madeleine's toys are in it. Madeleine's tops are in it that Amelie is wearing.
 Derry Journal

By Staff reporter
Published Date: 14 September 2007
Last Updated: 13 September 2007 6:13 PM
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id109.html

So Amelie liked Madeleine's  sandals big deal,   do you have children?   I only ask I you seem devoid of their little ways.    In my experience siblings love what the other has,   if mine had a chance when they were two to get their hands on anything belonging to their older sibling they would.   They would sometimes wait until the sibling was out of the room or in nursery and put on their shoes,  coat,   what ever or get one of their toys.   Amelie was obviously missing Madeleine,  Kate let her wear Madeleine's sandals doesn't mean they were passed down to her, does it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2049 on: January 24, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »
It would seem that they didn't expect Madeleine to need her clothes or toys again.

That is such a nasty comment to make.   So is that why they have searching for Madeleine for the past nine years?

By toys do you mean the cheap magazine they tore the covers off,  the magazine bought from the supermarket so that the kids would have something to amuse themselves with when they weren't busy doing things outdoors?   They are worth hardly anything,  would not have Madeleine's scent on it and would probably have been thrown in the bin the day they were leaving.   

Though some would think it was a prized possession to frame and hang on the wall by the way they go on about it.

stephen25000

« Reply #2050 on: January 24, 2016, 07:56:09 PM »
That is such a nasty comment to make.   So is that why they have searching for Madeleine for the past nine years?

By toys do you mean the cheap magazine they tore the covers off,  the magazine bought from the supermarket so that the kids would have something to amuse themselves with when they weren't busy doing things outdoors?   They are worth hardly anything,  would not have Madeleine's scent on it and would probably have been thrown in the bin the day they were leaving.   

Though some would think it was a prized possession to frame and hang on the wall by the way they go on about it.

The last time the mccanns physically 'searched' was the morning after Madeleine disappeared.

Since then an assortment of private detectives 'searched' and came up with nothing at all.

Offline Benice

« Reply #2051 on: January 24, 2016, 08:00:56 PM »
So Amelie liked Madeleine's  sandals big deal,   do you have children?   I only ask I you seem devoid of their little ways.    In my experience siblings love what the other has,   if mine had a chance when they were two to get their hands on anything belonging to their older sibling they would.   They would sometimes wait until the sibling was out of the room or in nursery and put on their shoes,  coat,   what ever or get one of their toys.   Amelie was obviously missing Madeleine,  Kate let her wear Madeleine's sandals doesn't mean they were passed down to her, does it.

I agree Lace.

Also IMO Kate was desperately hoping and praying that Madeleine may be returned at any time.   So to have packed all her clothes and belongings away as if she didn't exist any more would have felt almost like a resignation/acceptance of the fact that she would not be returning - and that thought was too much for her to bear.   It was just one way of coping with the situation imo.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2052 on: January 24, 2016, 08:14:18 PM »
I agree Lace.

Also IMO Kate was desperately hoping and praying that Madeleine may be returned at any time.   So to have packed all her clothes and belongings away as if she didn't exist any more would have felt almost like a resignation/acceptance of the fact that she would not be returning - and that thought was too much for her to bear.   It was just one way of coping with the situation imo.

They didn't pack them away. Tabloid report, so a handful of salt needed, but a normal reaction imo;

when they moved to an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine was abducted, they unpacked their missing daughter's clothes, too, laying out her pyjamas on what would have been her bed.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552763/Were-not-going-back-without-Madeleine.html   27/05/2007

Were those the ones that ended up on Amelie?

Sydney Morning Herald May 15th 2007

"That was terrible for them," says John McCann, Mr McCann's elder brother, who has also travelled to Portugal to help search for his niece.

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2053 on: January 25, 2016, 02:48:24 AM »
They didn't pack them away. Tabloid report, so a handful of salt needed, but a normal reaction imo;

when they moved to an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine was abducted, they unpacked their missing daughter's clothes, too, laying out her pyjamas on what would have been her bed.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552763/Were-not-going-back-without-Madeleine.html   27/05/2007

Were those the ones that ended up on Amelie?

Sydney Morning Herald May 15th 2007

"That was terrible for them," says John McCann, Mr McCann's elder brother, who has also travelled to Portugal to help search for his niece.

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies.
IMO those were probably the barbie ones with longsleeves G-Unit see KM book page 73
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 02:50:47 AM by pegasus »

Offline Lace

« Reply #2054 on: January 25, 2016, 08:39:14 AM »
The last time the mccanns physically 'searched' was the morning after Madeleine disappeared.

Since then an assortment of private detectives 'searched' and came up with nothing at all.

Listen to the man who doesn't understand what parents go through when their child goes missing,   he thinks they are fit and up to searching the whole of Portugal.     Ignorance is bliss.

By searching,   I mean they manned telephones to deal with sightings,   as they didn't know where she was.