Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591621 times)

stephen25000

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #2070 on: January 25, 2016, 10:13:20 AM »
Do you mean like this shot?

Thanks for that pertinent reminder Pathfinder, with the the mccanns doing on of their photo-shoots, cuddlecat in hand, and searching like there's no tomorrow.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2071 on: January 25, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
They only went out to search when everyone in the main search had gone home to bed. And that's a FACT!

They went searching for an hour when it GOT LIGHT.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2072 on: January 25, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »
Ah yes, the press 'intrusion'.

Which they used to their own ends.

If it was  a child of mine missing, I would be looking.

END OF.

So tell me Stephen where would you be searching?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2073 on: January 25, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
They went searching for an hour when it GOT LIGHT.

I told you to read witness statements not fantasy books.

'Can you remember what sort of time that was roughly''

Fiona Payne:  'Erm it was still very cold and, and dark, erm I think it was you know, between five and six, I say.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2074 on: January 25, 2016, 10:27:54 AM »
Thanks for that pertinent reminder Pathfinder, with the the mccanns doing on of their photo-shoots, cuddlecat in hand, and searching like there's no tomorrow.

Nothing with that photo,  no explanation as to where they were or what they were doing,   just used as Propaganda.

You see Stephen not everyone is taken in by your continual need to portray the McCann's as nasty selfish people who were just out to raise money and live like stars [in your opinion]   that they didn't care that Madeleine was missing in fact look they are smiling so they are GLAD.   

Offline Lace

« Reply #2075 on: January 25, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »
I told you to read witness statements not fantasy books.

'Can you remember what sort of time that was roughly''

Fiona Payne:  'Erm it was still very cold and, and dark, erm I think it was you know, between five and six, I say.

Hey who do you think your talking to,  less of the 'I told you'  if you don't mind.

It was roughly six o'clock when they went out searching for an hour,  as a matter of fact they were seen by one of the Police Officers about 7ish.

stephen25000

« Reply #2076 on: January 25, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »
Nothing with that photo,  no explanation as to where they were or what they were doing,   just used as Propaganda.

You see Stephen not everyone is taken in by your continual need to portray the McCann's as nasty selfish people who were just out to raise money and live like stars [in your opinion]   that they didn't care that Madeleine was missing in fact look they are smiling so they are GLAD.

That reply won't fool anyone.

Their faces tell it all.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2077 on: January 25, 2016, 10:50:20 AM »
Hey who do you think your talking to,  less of the 'I told you'  if you don't mind.

It was roughly six o'clock when they went out searching for an hour,  as a matter of fact they were seen by one of the Police Officers about 7ish.

Additionally,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

-snip-
After 22:00 R. R. S. B. and his wife were still sitting on the veranda in the B. family apartment. They heard noises downstairs and afterwards found out that a child had disappeared. Gerald was seen and spoken to by N.B. and R.R.S.B. They heard him calling for Madeleine when they were sitting on N.B.'s balcony, not far from the McCann's apartment. They both went down to talk to Gerald and helped in the search.
-snip-

So according to PJ Files, Gerry was searching at about 10pm.  Neil and Raj are witnesses to that.

I am also sure that I have seen a report, which I can no longer find, that Fiona relieved Kate during the evening of the 3rd and Kate searched along the road towards Baptista Super Market.

So contrary to all your assertions both Kate and Gerry did search and seemingly at least twice.  Gerrys search was probably prolonged, but he had other things to do as well..

This PJ timeline also puts the cap on PFinders constant carping and insinuations about Gerry being Smithman carrying Madeleine away

Offline sadie

« Reply #2078 on: January 25, 2016, 10:55:18 AM »

Their faces tell it all.
What nonsense.

As you know i lost my son, as a nine year old, to a brain tumour.

Funny things happen to you in extreme circumstances.  Of course I smiled at times, but it must have been a strained sort of smile like poor Kates.

Sometimes I wonder about you, stephen..

Offline Lace

« Reply #2079 on: January 25, 2016, 11:02:54 AM »

Their faces tell it all.

What does it tell us,  that someone probably shouted something to them?   Shouted maybe 'Madeleine will be found don't worry'   or something of the sort?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2080 on: January 25, 2016, 11:10:03 AM »
What nonsense.

As you know i lost my son, as a nine year old, to a brain tumour.

Funny things happen to you in extreme circumstances.  Of course I smiled at times, but it must have been a strained sort of smile like poor Kates.

Sometimes I wonder about you, stephen..

Stephen seems to be void of empathy Sadie.

He seems to think that parents of missing children should   never smile, never laugh.   Kerry Needham mentioned similar in her book she laughed on a bus at a joke and someone told her she shouldn't laugh when her son is missing.

It doesn't mean that Kerry wasn't thinking of Ben it was just that it's the bodies reaction,   it [as it is stated in a book for parents of missing children],   a release of tension, and is as good as having a good cry.

Stephen wouldn't understand such things,   he just sees what he sees.   The sad thing is,   in a couple of days when this debate has finished and another one started,   he will repeat the same thing again,  over and over.

stephen25000

« Reply #2081 on: January 25, 2016, 11:28:34 AM »

Stephen seems to be void of empathy Sadie.

He seems to think that parents of missing children should   never smile, never laugh.   Kerry Needham mentioned similar in her book she laughed on a bus at a joke and someone told her she shouldn't laugh when her son is missing.

It doesn't mean that Kerry wasn't thinking of Ben it was just that it's the bodies reaction,   it [as it is stated in a book for parents of missing children],   a release of tension, and is as good as having a good cry.

Stephen wouldn't understand such things,   he just sees what he sees.   The sad thing is,   in a couple of days when this debate has finished and another one started,   he will repeat the same thing again,  over and over.

Here we go again.

The mccann supporter mantra, that only mccann supporters feel empathy.

PATHETIC.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2082 on: January 25, 2016, 11:31:17 AM »
Please refrain from innuendo about other posters.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2083 on: January 25, 2016, 11:48:09 AM »

You don't know what you're talking about. I've provided a witness statement at what time they left in the DARK and they were out for a long time all alone until they were spotted at around 7am.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2084 on: January 25, 2016, 11:56:38 AM »
Additionally,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

-snip-
After 22:00 R. R. S. B. and his wife were still sitting on the veranda in the B. family apartment. They heard noises downstairs and afterwards found out that a child had disappeared. Gerald was seen and spoken to by N.B. and R.R.S.B. They heard him calling for Madeleine when they were sitting on N.B.'s balcony, not far from the McCann's apartment. They both went down to talk to Gerald and helped in the search.
-snip-

So according to PJ Files, Gerry was searching at about 10pm.  Neil and Raj are witnesses to that.

I am also sure that I have seen a report, which I can no longer find, that Fiona relieved Kate during the evening of the 3rd and Kate searched along the road towards Baptista Super Market.

So contrary to all your assertions both Kate and Gerry did search and seemingly at least twice.  Gerrys search was probably prolonged, but he had other things to do as well..

This PJ timeline also puts the cap on PFinders constant carping and insinuations about Gerry being Smithman carrying Madeleine away

You only have one piece of evidence there i.e. AFTER 10. Now when you find the others and put it together you will know what time that was. Get investigating to discover the real timeline. You have much to learn Sadie.

Here's a clue to investigate:

"the paper that Neil and I used in the searches" Raj Balu.

What time did they get that paper? That is part of the missing MW child procedure. What time did that happen Sadie?  At 10pm in your dreams. AFTER 10 is right.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:03:12 PM by pathfinder73 »