Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591518 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #2145 on: January 31, 2016, 04:47:22 PM »
How your theory can have him in the 7 person rush back from restaurant to apartment, then slipping off and walking/running to north end of Rua Escola, then walking/running to the rocks south of the church, then running back north, to be the very first searcher to search below 606 balcony, is a miracle IMO.

Do you know who said this and wasn't seen again by the other men until much later?

"‘Look, let’s just’, erm, ‘let’s just split up and find’, erm, you know, ‘see if we can find her, see if she’s just wandered out’."

I don't need to spell it out. The truth reveals itself when your on the right path.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:12:19 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2146 on: January 31, 2016, 10:09:04 PM »
Do you know who said this and wasn't seen again by the other men until much later?

"‘Look, let’s just’, erm, ‘let’s just split up and find’, erm, you know, ‘see if we can find her, see if she’s just wandered out’."

I don't need to spell it out. The truth reveals itself when your on the right path.
Yes I know who said that, and immediately after "let's just split up", he is seen from that block 6 apartment's balcony, pathfinder. He is the FIRST searcher seen/heard from that balcony www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANALYSIS-SEP-07.htm. If your theory was right he would be the 20th or something like that. Now here's one for you - who moved into that apartment soon after?

Offline misty

« Reply #2147 on: January 31, 2016, 10:55:03 PM »
Yes I know who said that, and immediately after "let's just split up", he is seen from that block 6 apartment's balcony, pathfinder. He is the FIRST searcher seen/heard from that balcony www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANALYSIS-SEP-07.htm. If your theory was right he would be the 20th or something like that. Now here's one for you - who moved into that apartment soon after?

I assume it was the PJ.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2148 on: January 31, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »

You need to get the timeline right. RB & NB used a paper in the searches. MW weren't in that vicinity until 10:20 at the earliest when Emma Knight went to 5A and only found Kate and Fiona there. My timeline is spot on.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2149 on: January 31, 2016, 11:16:57 PM »

I think that would depend what time the group left the Tapas. There are statements placing that event well before 10pm. If you think someone moved into that particular apartment was the number given in a statement? Someone says they were moved into that block for the day on Saturday, which seems strange. Saturday is changeover day and very busy for cleaners who have to get all the apartments cleaned and ready for new clients.
Other guests went home on the same flight but didn't get apartments for the day.

Apartments nowadays have to be vacated by 10am. Some guests leave the resort much later. A luggage room is provided where they can store their luggage until they depart.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2150 on: February 02, 2016, 06:57:49 PM »
When did Madeleine play tennis with the Mini's?

According to the creche activity sheet it was Monday morning between 10-11am
According to the Tennis booking sheets it was Tuesday morning between 10.30-11am.

According to Russell it was Tuesday or Wednesday.
According to Rachael it was Thursday morning before 11am and Jane took the tennis balls pic.
According to Kate it was Tuesday and she ran back to get the camera. (book)
According to Jane it was Wednesday morning after her tennis lesson and before she went sailing.
(All except Kate; Rog interviews)

It would seem the MW staff weren't precise about record keeping at all. I understand the group getting it wrong, but the staff sheets should agree.

However. Dianne says she played tennis every morning 9-10am (or a bit later). None of the others mention her being in the group. Jane says she, Kate and Rachael played in that group, but Rachael didn't. She played with Matt every day at 11-12am they had private lessons. That's a big mistake by Jane because it was something they did every day. Jane also says she played on the Wednesday. Everyone else remembered that rain stopped play.

A few people referred to the other Mini's group playing when a father was videoing his child. According to the tennis booking sheets that happened on Thursday afternoon, between 3.30-4.30pm. The group were at the beach, apart from the McCanns, whose lesson was booked as 2.30-3.30pm.
the tennis was delayed due to rain.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2151 on: February 02, 2016, 07:12:23 PM »
The date should be on the camera. I think it was Tuesday morning. Rain on WED morning.

According to the Tennis booking sheets it was Tuesday morning between 10.30-11am

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2152 on: February 02, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »
The date should be on the camera. I think it was Tuesday morning. Rain on WED morning.

According to the Tennis booking sheets it was Tuesday morning between 10.30-11am

According to the creche sheets the Lobsters were in the Pool on Tuesday morning between 10-11am.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2153 on: February 02, 2016, 07:59:44 PM »
According to the creche sheets the Lobsters were in the Pool on Tuesday morning between 10-11am.

Another discrepancy.

"Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their creche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures'."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

"I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls." (Madeleine by KM)

I think it's TUE morning. Raining on WED morning from interviews and weather chart.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2154 on: February 02, 2016, 08:54:20 PM »
Another discrepancy.

"Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their creche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures'."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

"I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls." (Madeleine by KM)

I think it's TUE morning. Raining on WED morning from interviews and weather chart.

The problem is that no-one, not even the MW staff seemed to know what the heck anyone was doing. Rachael said Jane took the photo on Thursday morning, so we can't believe her, she doesn't know what day it was lol.

I wouldn't be prepared to believe anyone at all about anything. Not the group and not the staff. I can understand the group being confused, but for insurance purposes and child safety the staff were a disgrace.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2155 on: February 02, 2016, 11:22:54 PM »
She relates it was one of the preferred activities of the McCann couple in that they had several lessons throughout the days and up to the date of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, it being that the child also had a class, on Tuesday, 1 May (10-11h00), that class [in which] she was among a group of children was conducted by the deponent.

Tennis instructor
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Georgina_Jackson.htm

We were told by Catriona, that in the last days they went to the beach on Tuesday afternoon (01 of May 2007), between 15H30 and 16h30, on Wednesday (the next day) at the same time and on Thursday between 10 and 11h00 (see attached map).

During the first two days, the children played and made activities in the sand. On Thursday they sailed to the next beach.

On this day the sailed in a small yellow catamaran.

Employee Alice Standley accompanied the children during this sailing trip. Three children at a time would travel with each infant educator.

Employee Chris Unswork transported the children, in a red amphibious dinghy, to the embarkation and a few minutes later, would return them to the beach and then pick up the remaining children.

Processo Volume IV, pages 870 to 872
Officer responsible: Manuel Pinho, Inspector

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:25:15 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2156 on: February 03, 2016, 01:24:23 AM »
You need to get the timeline right. RB & NB used a paper in the searches. MW weren't in that vicinity until 10:20 at the earliest when Emma Knight went to 5A and only found Kate and Fiona there. My timeline is spot on.
Do you realise that GM was the first person to search the carpark south of block 6?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:29:03 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2157 on: February 03, 2016, 01:34:30 AM »
I assume it was the PJ.
Yes as stated in the files it became the PJ/LP operations base.
"... at the OC block 6 apartment 6 (the operations base for this police force in the investigation ..."
(Processos vol 1 p 145)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:54:34 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #2158 on: February 03, 2016, 01:54:41 AM »
Yes as stated in the files it became the PJ/LP operations base.

Presumably it was a ground floor apartment as that is what the Berrys had requested on their booking form. So, 6th apartment away from the junction with Rua Martins - overlooking where the path narrows to a short alley?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2159 on: February 03, 2016, 02:02:21 AM »
Presumably it was a ground floor apartment as that is what the Berrys had requested on their booking form. So, 6th apartment away from the junction with Rua Martins - overlooking where the path narrows to a short alley?
601 to 605 are ground floor Misty.
606 is first floor, east end, diners were on that round balcony above that path where it narrows.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:06:00 AM by pegasus »