Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591548 times)

Offline misty

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #2265 on: August 04, 2016, 10:38:00 PM »
I know that Mark Warner gave all guests a letter telling them what had happened overnight. If they were planning to use just the Tapas crèche building it could have been in the letter. [I can make assumptions too]

Russell's statement was quite clear to me thank you.

I have no reason to disbelieve what innocent holidaymaker BOD wrote in her article as her family & others followed the normal routine. She did not mention a letter or being told to take children elsewhere for creche facilities.

Offline John

« Reply #2266 on: August 05, 2016, 01:26:04 AM »
A worthwhile exercise would be to try to determine from the crech lists which child Crecheman was carrying.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #2267 on: August 05, 2016, 01:38:42 AM »
A worthwhile exercise would be to try to determine from the crech lists which child Crecheman was carrying.

I don't think that would be fair to the father to name him on here. However, I don't believe he was Tannerman.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2268 on: August 05, 2016, 01:52:27 AM »
I don't think that would be fair to the father to name him on here. However, I don't believe he was Tannerman.
  Have you done it?  Could it be done?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #2269 on: August 05, 2016, 01:59:46 AM »
  Have you done it?  Could it be done?

I couldn't possibly say. 8**8:/:

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2270 on: August 05, 2016, 02:00:45 AM »
I couldn't possibly say. 8**8:/:
So where did you start?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mercury

« Reply #2271 on: August 05, 2016, 02:38:40 AM »

2 year old daughter, cant be hard to figure out frm the arrivals list

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2272 on: August 05, 2016, 03:04:06 PM »
There's one about the right age who attended Toddler 2 and was staying in Block 4. It could have been someone other than an MW guest, of course. I don't know if the night creche was exclusively MW, or if there was another TC or general one.

There was another Toddler 2 child at the night creche too, whose mother told the Nannies about Madeleine.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2273 on: August 06, 2016, 02:37:19 AM »
If you use only the complete police files and the SY release it's actually not possible to id crecheman because (even after accounting for colour) there will always more than one candidate. Also there is a level of deliberate obfuscation in what SY released to make you not get it. However they are not perfect at it and it's possible to solve by being obsessively observant of the even the tiniest irrelevant details but nobody has got it. Anyway it's irrelevant because please note SY have already ruled this witness out.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2274 on: August 06, 2016, 02:46:25 AM »
If you use only the complete police files and the SY release it's actually not possible to id crecheman because (even after accounting for colour) there will always more than one candidate. Also there is a level of deliberate obfuscation in what SY released to make you not get it. However they are not perfect at it and it's possible to solve by being obsessively observant of the even the tiniest irrelevant details but nobody has got it. Anyway it's irrelevant because please note SY have already ruled this witness out.
When did they rule this guy out?  Rule him out for what?  Ruled out for being Tannerman?
Moderation

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2275 on: August 06, 2016, 02:58:55 AM »
When did they rule this guy out?  Rule him out for what?  Ruled out for being Tannerman?
Suggest you watch the Crimewatch Special Robbity as it is a useful method of learning what it contains
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8jmdWlB8Y

Offline misty

« Reply #2276 on: August 06, 2016, 03:03:57 AM »

Are you saying I was wrong from the picture I found?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2277 on: August 06, 2016, 03:28:50 AM »
Are you saying I was wrong from the picture I found?
If SY age info is correct there are 3 candidates at least, so just finding a picture of one or another is in itself not a solution Misty, something more would be needed.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2278 on: August 06, 2016, 04:58:05 AM »
If SY age info is correct there are 3 candidates at least, so just finding a picture of one or another is in itself not a solution Misty, something more would be needed.
Do you know who Crecheman is Pegasus? 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2279 on: August 06, 2016, 05:15:24 AM »
Could you tell me openly who you are referring to when you say SY have already ruled this witness out
Moderation