Author Topic: Strange Witness Statements  (Read 591632 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Strange Witness Statements
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2013, 07:29:21 AM »
i.e.Once an hour !

There are full statement records showing that visual checks were once every half hour + another which was a listening check.   

Are you starting another myth Aegean?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id136.html

"Nevertheless, it can also be concluded from the files that this surveillance with the periodicity that was mentioned above was not the one that is alleged in the files"

"They didn't check on them like they afterwards declared they did"

Stop spreading myths sadie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Aiofe

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2013, 07:45:49 AM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id136.html

"Nevertheless, it can also be concluded from the files that this surveillance with the periodicity that was mentioned above was not the one that is alleged in the files"

"They didn't check on them like they afterwards declared they did"

Stop spreading myths sadie.

If you accept that this is gospel, then you must also accept the sentence:

"The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code."

from the same document.

No cherry picking please.

So do you accept that there was no indication of the commission of an illegal act by the McCanns?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2013, 07:47:21 AM »

"The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code."

from the same document.

So do you accept that there was no indication of the commission of an illegal act by the McCanns?

Do you accept their is some evidence of dishonesty?

Aiofe

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
Do you accept their is some evidence of dishonesty?

I have no way of knowing what was in their minds at the time. The may have been telling purposeful lies, they may have been accidentally mistaken.

As with Amaral's thesis, I am willing to give both camps the benefit of the doubt- I have no evidence that either party was lying, but I can see that there are inconsistencies in what they have stated.

Lying is a very strong word and should only be used to mean what it does mean- telling an untruth with the intention of misleading.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2013, 08:04:30 AM »
I have no way of knowing what was in their minds at the time. The may have been telling purposeful lies, they may have been accidentally mistaken.

As with Amaral's thesis, I am willing to give both camps the benefit of the doubt- I have no evidence that either party was lying, but I can see that there are inconsistencies in what they have stated.

Lying is a very strong word and should only be used to mean what it does mean- telling an untruth with the intention of misleading.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id107.html

Madeleine Father Portugal Return

Q: Do you plan to cooperate with the Portuguese authorities?

GM: Of course.

Q: Are you going... are you going to meet with, errr... Portuguese authorities...

GM: Uhhh, we haven't...

Q: ... this time?

GM:The purpose of this visit was to, errr... really look at what can still be done in the search, we want to be, you know, looking     positively, not backwards - looking forwards. 'Cause, you know, we want to find our daughter. It's pretty simple really.

As we know from Madeleine Gerry McCann went to Portugal specifically to plot the libel claim and gagging order with Duarte. In perhaps the most prolonged and widespread example of his gratuitous lying he gave interview after interview stating that he was there for other reasons.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2013, 11:46:23 PM »
MONDAY, JULY 23: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12)—it really wasn't a nice experience. I went to the flat, high part of the cliff as I felt really alone and a little frightened. Please God, don't let Madeleine be buried here. Please God, make sure she's alive. Please God, bring her back quickly to us.

Are there packs of wild dogs roaming Praia da Luz? Surrounded by 12 dogs?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2013, 12:01:09 AM »
MONDAY, JULY 23: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12)—it really wasn't a nice experience. I went to the flat, high part of the cliff as I felt really alone and a little frightened. Please God, don't let Madeleine be buried here. Please God, make sure she's alive. Please God, bring her back quickly to us.

Yes! I heard in the night the owners let their dogs to run free.. Isn't there a video of these dogs?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2013, 12:55:20 AM »
On a blog someone says they were surrounded this year at the same place by a pack of 7.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2013, 01:13:42 AM »
If anyone is thinking that Madeleine was possibly attacked by these dogs, it is impossible. She would not be able to get out of that apartment on her own.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2013, 01:35:36 AM »
In the report I mentioned (surrounded by 7) they were way out of town up that big hill near the monument.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »
BTW does anyone remember the bloody wall somewhere on the streets of PDL.. there were photos of it either in files or on the news.

This was investigated by the police.

I am really interested to have a look at this again!!!

EDIT: I did find the photos of the bloody wall in the files but not the result..
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P7/07_VOLUME_VI1a_Page_1812.jpg
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P7/07_VOLUME_VI1a_Page_1813.jpg
and the address where these were found on 6th May 2007 from the wall of Quinta dos Figos, PDL

But no results!!!

Anyone? Were these ever compared to Madeleines DNA?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:55:26 AM by VIXTE »

Offline Carana

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »
BTW does anyone remember the bloody wall somewhere on the streets of PDL.. there were photos of it either in files or on the news.

This was investigated by the police.

I am really interested to have a look at this again!!!

EDIT: I did find the photos of the bloody wall in the files but not the result..
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P7/07_VOLUME_VI1a_Page_1812.jpg
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P7/07_VOLUME_VI1a_Page_1813.jpg
and the address where these were found on 6th May 2007 from the wall of Quinta dos Figos, PDL

But no results!!!

Anyone? Were these ever compared to Madeleines DNA?

Correction

I had said that I hadn't found any trace of those swabs having been sent to the INML for DNA analysis.

However, according to 13 Processos Vol XIII Pages 3476-3478 the samples were eventually tested.

number 200707143 - BG

Requested by: Portimao DIC

Process Number: 201/07 OGALGS
731 of 28th September 2007
618 and 619 of 2nd November 2007
034308 of 4th October 2007
Email message with annex sent on 8th November 2007

Delivery Guides: 189/2007- CRL of 24th May 2007
196/2007 of 29th May 2007

Examination initiated on: 8th November 2007.

Material for examination

1. One swab referenced as Vestige number 1 from the floor next to the wall.
2. One swab referenced as Vestige number 2 from the top of the wall.
3. One swab referenced as Vestige number 3 from the floor next to the wall.
4. One swab references as Vestige number 1A from the door of the kitchen cupboard.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:08:01 PM by Carana »

Offline Montclair

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 03:39:12 PM »

from the same document.

Of course, it would be impossible to charge the parents with the practice of a crime if the investigators had not been able to ascertain which crimes had been committed and since the case was shelved, thus interrupting the investigation, the police were not allowed to find out.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »

This is possible, not 12, but 3, 4 maximum...
Portuguese wild dogs frighten because they're obviously hungry, but they're civilised, they don't attack.
It seems God's deaf or for some reason angry.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 06:32:00 PM »
This is possible, not 12, but 3, 4 maximum...
Portuguese wild dogs frighten because they're obviously hungry, but they're civilised, they don't attack.
It seems God's deaf or for some reason angry.

No, few people reported more than 3-4 dogs.