Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22703 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2020, 08:30:05 AM »
Does anyone seriously believe defence lawyers invite authors into chambers to chat about cases?
Who has made that claim?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2020, 08:49:14 AM »
Who has made that claim?

Where do you think Wilkes got his info from? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2020, 09:10:33 AM »

According to Wilkes someone who was there told him. So it's hearsay evidence at it's best, with two unnamed sources.

Then we have the strange theory of memories being pushed to the back of the mind and then 'falling off'. I've never heard of that being a symptom of psychopathy. Trauma, perhaps, but with no conscience or empathy why would a psychopath be traumatised and want to block out what he had done?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2020, 11:17:29 AM »
According to Wilkes someone who was there told him. So it's hearsay evidence at it's best, with two unnamed sources.

Then we have the strange theory of memories being pushed to the back of the mind and then 'falling off'. I've never heard of that being a symptom of psychopathy. Trauma, perhaps, but with no conscience or empathy why would a psychopath be traumatised and want to block out what he had done?

On days when I veer towards JB being guilty, I can well believe that he has blocked out the crime and really believes that he didn't do it. However, I haven't heard of this being a feature of psychopathy either.

What this psychiatrist (allegedly) said certainly can't have been good news for JB if he happens to be innocent.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2020, 11:21:10 AM »

It might be argued, that like many other things, it was of no greater significance than recalling if his bowels had been opened the previous day, ergo no trauma attached.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2020, 02:55:30 PM »

It might be argued, that like many other things, it was of no greater significance than recalling if his bowels had been opened the previous day, ergo no trauma attached.

So why would he want to forget it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline APRIL

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2020, 03:37:26 PM »
So why would he want to forget it?

It shouldn't be too difficult to convince someone that something can't be recalled. Unless he'd been hypnotized, I can't see how one would know whether he couldn't remember or was saying he couldn't remember. I'm not certain that anyone involved with the workings of the mind, be they psychologist or lowly counselor, would ever speak in terms of absolutes. Far MORE likely is that expressions such as "it's possible that....."  "He may have...." would be used.

In the mid 90's I received notification from the bank that they were calling in their loan and would be taking possession of my home. A) I hadn't taken out a loan, B) I'd never defaulted on the mortgage. When I furnished them with this information they told me that my husband had taken out a loan -we'd been divorced some 4 years at this point- to which I replied that he couldn't have done that without my permission or knowledge which I swore, I'd never given. So angry was I that I wrote a piece for the local papers, and spoke about it on local radio. A meeting was finally arranged where, to my horror and acute embarrassment, a document was produced which had my name written all over it. Every available space had my signature on it. It meant that not only had I given my permission, I'd also gone to the solicitor to sign the document confirming such. Until I saw the document, I had no recall of any of what had happened. It had been a time of huge emotional stress -husband on the verge of bankruptcy, a failing marriage, a house with no floors, no running water. Being asked to risk making myself homeless to prop up an already failed business, was more than I could cope with -recalling it now makes me feel unsafe- hardly surprising that I buried it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
The same place most authors get their information from.  Research, interviews, etc.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 04:41:04 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2020, 04:31:56 PM »
It shouldn't be too difficult to convince someone that something can't be recalled. Unless he'd been hypnotized, I can't see how one would know whether he couldn't remember or was saying he couldn't remember. I'm not certain that anyone involved with the workings of the mind, be they psychologist or lowly counselor, would ever speak in terms of absolutes. Far MORE likely is that expressions such as "it's possible that....."  "He may have...." would be used.

In the mid 90's I received notification from the bank that they were calling in their loan and would be taking possession of my home. A) I hadn't taken out a loan, B) I'd never defaulted on the mortgage. When I furnished them with this information they told me that my husband had taken out a loan -we'd been divorced some 4 years at this point- to which I replied that he couldn't have done that without my permission or knowledge which I swore, I'd never given. So angry was I that I wrote a piece for the local papers, and spoke about it on local radio. A meeting was finally arranged where, to my horror and acute embarrassment, a document was produced which had my name written all over it. Every available space had my signature on it. It meant that not only had I given my permission, I'd also gone to the solicitor to sign the document confirming such. Until I saw the document, I had no recall of any of what had happened. It had been a time of huge emotional stress -husband on the verge of bankruptcy, a failing marriage, a house with no floors, no running water. Being asked to risk making myself homeless to prop up an already failed business, was more than I could cope with -recalling it now makes me feel unsafe- hardly surprising that I buried it.
Jeez, how horrendous.  I hope it all worked out ok in the end.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »
The same place most authors get gheir information from.  Research, interviews, etc.

I hadn't realised, before this week, that Roger Wilkes has, in fact, written several books!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2020, 04:43:06 PM »
If Roger awilkes lied in his book, and made up a claim that the defence psychiatrist said JB was a psychopath then presumably at some point in the last 35 years a robust rebuttal by members of JB’s defence team has been forthcoming, has it not?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2020, 04:45:18 PM »
Jeez, how horrendous.  I hope it all worked out ok in the end.

Thank-you so much, VS. It all worked out very well.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2020, 08:08:07 PM »
Not something I buy into.

Good grief!

The flash of the camera shone on parts of Sheila’s dried blood, as it did elsewhere!

That’s a ludicrous suggestion to make...embarrassing!
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
Maybe he didn't actually sexually assault any woman/man/child.

He USED them though

Look how that poor woman woke up in his bed while Jeremy was next to Charles...

She had no recollection of GETTING into his bed, then “came to” finding him on top of her while he was masturbating Charles and Charles was masturbating  him.

And you don’t call that assault and predatory???!!!!!!
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2020, 08:22:10 PM »
Did the defence withhold this evidence or was it agreed on pre trial by both defence and prosecution not to use the evidence as it could prejudice Bamber’s trial ?

Just seen this, Nicholas, so apologies for late reply

Yes, after the defence hired a psychiatrist in the hope Bamber would be deemed normal, the psychiatrist said Jeremy was definitely a psychopath and he 100% believed Jeremy had killed his family: hence why they couldn’t put his diagnosis forward in the court. They kept it under wraps.