Author Topic: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.  (Read 44372 times)

Benita

Re: Greek police appeal over mystery blonde girl found living in a Roma camp.
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
Of course not, but I would have thought my statement was self evident.
Without proper proof, something can never be conclusive - it remains a theory.

yes a theory jassi..just like Amarals theory is inconclusive ..you agree ?  >@@(*&)

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »
Quite, nothing is as yet conclusive.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
Quite, nothing is as yet conclusive.

yes quite!!

Benita

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
Well it proves once again that children have been abducted in the past, missing for years, presumed dead and then by complete fluke an incidence occurs and an abducted child is found.
I guess we all live in hope that Madeleine and Ben's discovery will one day make these same headlines.

miracles do happen.never give up hope  8((()*/

AnneGuedes

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 11:49:41 AM »
According to EuroNews she was found or taken or bought at birth.

Benita

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 11:54:05 AM »
According to EuroNews she was found or taken or bought at birth.

have you got a link please anne ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
I think the abducted by gypsies scenario is probably the only serious contender when it comes to finding Madeleine alive.  Gypsies live a very secretive nomadic lifestyle and travel widely.

John do you really seriously think that with the access gypsies have to children in their travels, they would target the daughter of British holidaymakers with all its inherent risks ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 12:00:41 PM »
John do you really seriously think that with the access gypsies have to children in their travels, they would target the daughter of British holidaymakers with all its inherent risks ?

Not directly, perhaps, but what if someone wanted to get rid of her ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 12:05:13 PM »
who ever abducted madeleine could of been needing cash ? sold her on to gypsies ..
just a thought you know.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 01:53:29 PM »
Not directly, perhaps, but what if someone wanted to get rid of her ?

But there was a huge reward for her safe return. Surely that would be worth more to the gypsies than Madeleine ?

ETA Seems the media are now saying the child was adopted not abducted.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 01:55:22 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
But there was a huge reward for her safe return. Surely that would be worth more to the gypsies than Madeleine ?

ETA Seems the media are now saying the child was adopted not abducted.

One might thinks so, but gypsies aren't renowned for co-operating with authorities, so might ignore such a reward.
The fact that no one has come forward to claim such a reward suggests that she may not be returnable.

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 02:10:04 PM »
One might thinks so, but gypsies aren't renowned for co-operating with authorities, so might ignore such a reward.
The fact that no one has come forward to claim such a reward suggests that she may not be returnable.

The reward was two million pound at one point I believe Jassi, a hard sum to ignore and if the gypsies had had no part in Madeleine's abduction what did they have to fear ? I do agree with you however regarding the reason the reward has never been claimed.

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 02:18:20 PM »

Yes of course.  Gypsies are very daring, they operate on a different set of rules to the rest of society.

I will point out that the poor we tot can only speak Romany and that would point to her being taken at a very young age.  The dye in her hair also points to an attempt to disguise her appearance.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:23:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
Yes of course.  Gypsies are very daring, they operate on a different set of rules to the rest of society.

But why would they want to?  There must be thousands of vulnerable children in eastern European countries who would be much more accessible at far less personal risk.

Or maybe not -