Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251486 times)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »
Im being forced to be a parrot tonight for some reason, factual articles and translations and imparting of facts to every , often ungrateful, tom dick kazzy and harry is not one sided....its called impartial journalism.......the journalists own personal thoughts are often viewed inthe comments sextions but NOT in the articles, try and understand this basic concept.......bbl
 8((()*/

So if I started a thread about who saw Murat the night Madeleine went and posted statements that would be ok ? Or the news about Portugal being a haven for pedos .etc that would be ok
No it's not is it

Redblossom

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2013, 07:57:00 PM »
Ooooops you keeping count? Sad really isn't it? Bullying if it mattered. Morais isn't an "anti" then?

remembering that you cant back up your arguments when i challenged you is hardly keeping count or bullying....just very memorable,from such a vehement poster as well, get over yourself!!!
 @)(++(*

BBL

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:58:34 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Back to topic

Where can I read the DNA results from the fridge

Official ones like mccanns files/ reports

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »
remembering that you cant back up your arguments when i challenged you is hardly keeping count or bullying....just very memorable,from such a vehement poster as well, get over yourself!!!
 @)(++(*

BBL

oh and you nearly beat the speed posting record then

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2013, 08:00:38 PM »
 @)(++(*

BBL

I actually can't be bothered when you demand. You kept count, fourth time? It is indeed bullying.

Don't hurry back on my account.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »
Don't forget about the Guildford Four & the Maguire Seven !

British justice is open to challenge and admits mistakes... I am wondering if miscarriages of justice ever occur in Portugal...does anyone have any information

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »
I wonder why Morais has never posted the court papers for 21/12/04?

DATA DA DILIGENCE 21/12/04         HORA: 14.30 horas
MAGISTRADO DO MINISTERIO PUBLICO: DR ANRONIO VENTINHAS
OFFICIAL DE JUSTICA: Antonio Francisco - Tecnico de Justica.

Perhaps she doesn't have them 8(>((
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
Back to topic

Where can I read the DNA results from the fridge

Official ones like mccanns files/ reports

There were no dna results from anywhere so how the court can claim it has been proved that the this is joannas blood was found is very questionable. it makes you then question all the other claims they say were proved. in fact as I have said there is no proof Joanna is dead. The  evidence used to convict seems entirely to be the beaten out confessions... although I am happy to be corrected... as yet no one has

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
There were no dna results from anywhere so how the court can claim it has been proved that the this is joannas blood was found is very questionable. it makes you then question all the other claims they say were proved. in fact as I have said there is no proof Joanna is dead. The  evidence used to convict seems entirely to be the beaten out confessions... although I am happy to be corrected... as yet no one has

I remember reading about pigs blood being in the fridge .
Does anyone know where the 50.000 come from which was put in to someone's account

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2013, 08:43:24 PM »
I remember reading about pigs blood being in the fridge .
Does anyone know where the 50.000 come from which was put in to someone's account

I think it was to pay for the fridge

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
Miscarriages of justice happen in every jurisdiction davel, justice is rightly blind, unfortunately it can also be (sometimes) corrupted !

I'm sure they happen in Portugal but I wonder how many people get them overturned. We have lots of high profile cases in the UK I just wonder how many there are in Portugal..

Redblossom

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2013, 10:17:43 PM »
I actually can't be bothered when you demand. You kept count, fourth time? It is indeed bullying.

Don't hurry back on my account.
As If I would LOL
Stop accusing and crying wolf about bullying......is that the best argument you have???.for your own inadeqacies? You posted something as a FACT...indeed that was your exact word, i asked you...note...asked...not  demanded...for your evidence FOR that FACT,,,, you couldnt supply it..andfurther got so indignant at being asked...and do notee its against forum rules to post things as fact without a back up link,,,,.....if thats what you  call bullying then thats pretty poor and sad....,,perhaps you can now move yourself to the thread called abductions and show YOUR evidence that Carolina was a FACT, as you STATED, of any abduction, ta...for onlookers convo was on page  1 or so of this thread......post 13

Quiet in here, so off to watch some box nite luv...And if you come across the  evidence for the fact of carolina do post it.... If not next time dont state anything as fact unless u can back it up as fact and also then dont spit dummy out for being asked and being incapable of doing so.....In other words you are going to post about things you dont have a clue  about dont be so aggressive  LOL...makes you look utterly stupid..not forgetting many of your posts are soooo bullying and emotionally blackmailing and pontificating against other members here, how disgraceful, but you cant see past your mirror reflection i suppose....

@)(++(*

Roll eyes
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:35:35 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Montclair

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »
I'm sure they happen in Portugal but I wonder how many people get them overturned. We have lots of high profile cases in the UK I just wonder how many there are in Portugal..

I have been in Portugal for almost 37 years and I don't remember any cases of anyone unjustly convicted and jailed and then freed. But somebody else may know more than I do. Of course, they all say they are innocent, don't they? The problem in Portugal, is that there are so many safeguards for suspects that someone is more likely to get away with committing a crime than getting unjustly convicted.

BTW, the most anyone can be sent to prison is 25 years, even if you murder 20 people the maximum sentence is 25 years.

Offline Carana

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2013, 11:39:20 PM »
Forensics aren't just DNA. The forensics showed that there was blood everywhere in the flat and those locations matched the locations identified by the defendant. Basically a spot of blood in the freezer means little, blood all over the crime scene means much more.

Its worth pointing out that forensics are not the sole evidence used to convict but they form but part of the whole case. Forensics matched with confession, witness statements, records of movements and profiling of the accused, amongst other things, are all used in court. Therefore DNA forensics is not always needed to convict.

What forensic evidence was there in this case?

Offline Carana

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2013, 11:42:07 PM »
What proof was there that she'd even got back home that evening?