Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 250698 times)

Offline John

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #345 on: November 08, 2013, 05:47:30 PM »
but she confessed John and it was proved in court..are you suggesting there may have been a miscarriage of justice

The only thing the Court accepted as proved was this>

ab) at a certain point in time, due to a motive that has not been exactly established, both arguidos started, conjointly, to successively hit minor CC on the head, prompting her to hit her head on the wall’s corner, being visible that she bled, from her mouth, her nose and her temple, due to the hits against the wall, which also caused the minor’s fall and her death, thus ceasing the arguidos’ activity;
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #346 on: November 08, 2013, 05:51:24 PM »
The only thing the Court accepted as proved was this>

ab) at a certain point in time, due to a motive that has not been exactly established, both arguidos started, conjointly, to successively hit minor CC on the head, prompting her to hit her head on the wall’s corner, being visible that she bled, from her mouth, her nose and her temple, due to the hits against the wall, which also caused the minor’s fall and her death, thus ceasing the arguidos’ activity;

This is conjecture..remember no blood was found..the pj had the chance to prove joanns bled but for some reason the blood collected was not dna tested ...bizarre

Offline sadie

« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »
Did anyone ever think that Leonor might well be guilty of nothing more that cleaning up and covering up for her self-confessed murderous brother?  I find the suggestion that she killed Joana very difficult to contemplate.

Always remember that the brother had a history of violence and had already been sentenced for attempted murder of another individual.  Has Leonor really been convicted of a joint enterprise killing?

I dont believe that Joana has been killed at all.  I believe that she is still alive.

The judge didn't believe they had changed their clothes, yet no evidence of blood on either.

The whole case is a nonsence.

And the greatest Miscarriage of Jusice that I have ever heard of

Yet because their hero Amaral was head honcho, Amaral lovers on here will not accept the frailities of the case.

... removed disingenuous comment ...

Offline John

« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »
This is conjecture..remember no blood was found..the pj had the chance to prove joanns bled but for some reason the blood collected was not dna tested ...bizarre

Blood found and DNA linked to Joana...

ac) traces of blood from the minor remained on the living room’s walls and floor, on various spots, and also near the entrance;

an) each one of those body parts was placed inside plastic bags – the head in one, the torso and part of the legs in another and the two legs below the knee in a third one – and after they knotted up the opening of the bag that contained the head, they tried, at least, to place said bags inside the deep freezer’s three compartments, leaving blood from the minor on several areas inside the deep freezer’s second drawer;

aad) on the 18th of September, arguida BB bought petrol and a steel scrub-cloth, with which she washed the house, thus seizing the opportunity to erase almost all vestiges of what had happened there, and only traces of human blood which had been contaminated by the products that were used, remained inside the house;

« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:09:32 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Cariad

« Reply #349 on: November 08, 2013, 06:07:41 PM »
Sadie, you provided two photo's of a dark haired child to prove your point that she was fair haired...

If you believe this child is alive, why aren't you campaigning to have her found?

To everyone, not just Sadie.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #350 on: November 08, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »
Blood found and DNA linked to Joana...

an) each one of those body parts was placed inside plastic bags – the head in one, the torso and part of the legs in another and the two legs below the knee in a third one – and after they knotted up the opening of the bag that contained the head, they tried, at least, to place said bags inside the deep freezer’s three compartments, leaving blood from the minor on several areas inside the deep freezer’s second drawer;

and..

aad) on the 18th of September, arguida BB bought petrol and a steel scrub-cloth, with which she washed the house, thus seizing the opportunity to erase almost all vestiges of what had happened there, and only traces of human blood which had been contaminated by the products that were used, remained inside the house;

There  was no dna link John

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #351 on: November 08, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
Sadie, you provided two photo's of a dark haired child to prove your point that she was fair haired...

If you believe this child is alive, why aren't you campaigning to have her found?

To everyone, not just Sadie.

cariad..blondes often look darker on photographs

Offline John

« Reply #352 on: November 08, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »
There  was no dna link John

How else do you think a Court can make such a ruling?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #353 on: November 08, 2013, 06:12:43 PM »

john       davel seems to live in some  denial from reality  fantasy  world i have them igore they did my head in

Aiofe

« Reply #354 on: November 08, 2013, 06:15:25 PM »

By assuming rather than proving!

Aiofe

« Reply #355 on: November 08, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »

The trial of Barry George decided that there was gun residue in one of his coat pockets becasue of the forensics. Because the chain of custody and contamination were problems, this evidence was found to be wrong and dismissed at his appeal.

Courts do make mistakes. Courts do over interpret evidence.

If I am to accept that theer was DNA analysis done and this confirmed that the blood was from thevictim, I would like to see that stated in so many words- not just "the blood was the minor's"

Offline John

« Reply #356 on: November 08, 2013, 06:20:15 PM »
By assuming rather than proving!

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid. Do you honestly think the defence would have accepted anything less than a DNA match?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:35:16 PM by John »

Cariad

« Reply #357 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:16 PM »
cariad..blondes often look darker on photographs

Ah, that must be it! Only this blonde child though. Must usually just look....blonde....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #358 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »

justice Portuguese style

Blood from the room was tested and no match found..its I the court reports

Offline John

« Reply #359 on: November 08, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »
justice Portuguese style

Blood from the room was tested and no match found..its I the court reports

Lets see them then?  Since I posted the Supreme Court rulings which reviewed the case it should be interesting.

How long do you need Dave?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:24:34 PM by John »