Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 248034 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #420 on: November 10, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »
Hi davel, did Leonor and Jao have legal representation at their initial interviews ?
I ask this as I have not read up too much on this case.

obviously there was no legal representation when Leonor was beaten by the pj...a fact proved in court...so that would show that the pj would interview without solicitors present

Redblossom

« Reply #421 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:35 PM »
obviously there was no legal representation when Leonor was beaten by the pj...a fact proved in court...so that would show that the pj would interview without solicitors present

Evidence????
that she didnt confess with her  solicitor present  ta and evidence it was the Pj who assaulted her after that..rather than anyone else or anything else happening

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:34:04 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

« Reply #422 on: November 10, 2013, 10:33:37 PM »
Evidence????
that she didnt confess with her  solicitor present  ta and evidence it was the Pj who assaulted her fter that..rather than anyone else or anything else happening
It was proven in Court that she was tortured whilst in PJ Custody, Red

How many times does it need repeating?  Once someone has broken to torture they will be terrified of it happening again and will say anything that they are told to say.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #423 on: November 10, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »
It was proven in Court that the PJ tortured her, Red

How many times does it need repeating?  Once someone has broken to torture they will be terrified of it happening again and will say anything that they are told to say.
No.

Redblossom

« Reply #424 on: November 10, 2013, 10:35:58 PM »
It was proven in Court that the PJ tortured her, Red

It was proven she was beaten..but not who by... Show me the document that says it was by police.....and I will accede,check back tomorrow

Offline sadie

« Reply #425 on: November 10, 2013, 11:17:43 PM »
Really is her hair colour relevant in the grand scheme of things. She was murdered and disposed of like so much garbage in my humble opinion.

Unless of course we prefer to believe she was sold by her mother and living in a nice house somewhere.

I cant really see the significance of the colour of her hair, only that it pushed the idea that several blonde girls were taken in the area, although this one was in 2004 and Maddy was in 2007.

Poor little lamb. What a life and a horrible way to die. GOD BLESS you little Joana you cant even be buried.xxx RIP.
Just stop it Colombostomy.  Joana is almost certainly still alive.

She had a lovely life withn caring parents and much fun.  What a happy face she has in most of her photos.

http://www.asmeninasquevieramdasestrelas.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/websiteJoana.3.jpg.w560h560.jpg

Joana looking very happy at her baby siblings (?sisters) first birthday with sister and Leandro and birthday cake.

Healthy looking food in the foreground .... and  nice birthday cake.

They are not paupers or malnourished in any way.  Nor lacking in love and attention.  Happy kids, both nicely dressed with an attentive and proud daddy.

Lyall

« Reply #426 on: November 10, 2013, 11:37:30 PM »
Sadie, speculate as long as you like about that case. It's offensive to me, but it's a free country (ish).

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine McCann's case however.

Nothing.

Benita

« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2013, 11:42:35 PM »
i'd say its everything to do with it same cop same theories .....different family

Lyall

« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2013, 11:48:24 PM »
Same cop same theories?

That's the best you can do to link the two cases?

Benita

« Reply #429 on: November 10, 2013, 11:51:53 PM »
Same cop same theories?

That's the best you can do to link the two cases?

no theres more ...but I really cant be bothered tonight zzzz ....so crack on ...  8**8:/:

Lyall

« Reply #430 on: November 10, 2013, 11:54:07 PM »
When a child goes missing without explanation police in every country think the unthinkable. It's not just one cop in Portugal.

Offline Benice

« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2013, 12:21:18 AM »
You would think after confessing to Joana's murder - that would be game over -  and they would then automatically say what they did with the body and what they did with the murder weapons.    After all there would be no benefit or reason to hide that information once they'd confessed.  Surely it would have been in their own best interests to co-operate fully.        And yet no trace of a body or murder weapons has ever been found.

Common sense dictates that even though a confession can be extracted from an innocent person,  there is no way an innocent person can say where the body or the murder weapons ended up if they didn't commit the crime in the first place.   

'Fed to the  pigs' was the PJ theory to get round that rather large problem IMO.   As far as I know there has never been a credible explanation as to what happened to the murder weapons and why LC or her brother could not say what they did with them.

IMO the only credible reason is that they couldn't say where -  because they didn't murder Joana.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

icabodcrane

« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2013, 12:25:58 AM »
Sadie

You look at a few snapshots and dictate that this murdered child had a  'caring family and a lovely life' 

Let's look at that 'caring family'  shall we  ?  ...  and realisticly  judge how  'lovely'  that child's short life will have been

The mother dumped how many of her   kids  ?   (  onto the various men who fathered them  )  ...  never to see them again 

The uncle,  who was put in prison for leaving a man blind  ...  have failed to murder him for money  ?

This  'caring'  family  who,  for some God forsaken reason,   you defend,  are s..m

That poor little girl,  who you insist is,   'almost certainly'  alive,  lived a sad life at the mercy of sadists who eventually ended her short life in a savage way

By the way, you also insisted that the man Jane Tanner saw was  'almost certainly'  the abductor too,  didn't you  ..  over and over again

Your judgment is horribly skewed

AnneGuedes

« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2013, 12:33:24 AM »
I followed a link Carana provided and translated this on another thread.
This is a critic of Gonçalo Amaral's lack of searching what should be searched.

comprova-se pois a brutalmente negligente (para não dizer pior) investigação policial quando se sabe, como já explanado no ponto 19 destes articulados, que o então responsável pelas investigações da Polícia Judiciária, Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, nunca encetou diligências, apropriadas e em tempo útil, de investigação com vista a esclarecer o que verdadeiramente sucedeu à menina Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro, tendo inclusivamente desprezado todas as pistas que também apontavam para que João Manuel Domingos Cipriano tivesse, ele e apenas ele, assassinado a criança e deitado o seu corpo num dos contentores de lixo da aldeia da Figueira; possibilidade esta que o então Coordenador Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral sempre negligenciou sem qualquer razão plausível conhecida, tendo apenas ordenado a verificação do aterro sanitário de Porto Lagos duas semanas depois do desaparecimento da menina, quando era já manifestamente impossível proceder a buscas nas milhares e milhares de toneladas de lixo entretanto acumuladas, misturadas, compactuadas e enterradas no subsolo (conforme folhas 267, 268 e 269 do 1º Volume dos autos).
which means
Is proved here the very neglecting (not to say worse) police investigation when one knows, as explained in point 19 of this exposition, that the responsible for the PJ investigation, Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, never launched diligences, appropriate and in time, in order to clarify  what really happened to Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro, having also despised all the leads that pointed to João Manuel Domingos Cipriano as the unique murderer of the child, who dropped her body in one of the bins in Figueira, a possibility that the coordinator Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral always neglected without any plausible reason, as he only ordered to check the landfill of Porto Lagos two weeks after the disappearance of the little girl, when it was obviously impossible to proceed to searches in the thousands of tons of garbage meanwhile accumulated, mixed up, compacted and buried  in the ground.

Strange, very strange.

Offline sadie

« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2013, 12:43:46 AM »
Sadie, speculate as long as you like about that case. It's offensive to me, but it's a free country (ish).

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine McCann's case however.

Nothing.
Yes it has on several levels

Level 1
1)  Joana was one of three little girls almost certainly abducted in a locality of only about 18 miles.  No other kids in the whole of PT vanishing like that.

2)  All the children went missing in a period of under 3 years.  One, Carolina Santos was rescued from the hands of the abductor

3)  All three were very pretty little girls with fair / blonde hair, aged 8 or under.

Level 2

1)  Unusual and salacial sexual patterns attributed to The Ciprianos and The Mccanns

2)  THe PJ suggested that a fridge was used

3)  The PJ suggested a bag was used to take away the body

4)  The PJ tried to balme the mother

5)  Disinformation damaging the reputations of both parties was put out.

6)  The media was used to spread the disinformation and it became viral = propaganda

7)  Smae Officers involved with Amaral leading

8)  Both these Officers have either already got criminal records or they are about to be allegedly taken tru the Courts.

9)  Money making books were written about both these cases

10)  Both Amaral and Christavao were allegedly eased out/removed from their posts in the PJ

I am sure this list is incomplete, but I am tired, so it will have to do..