Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 248037 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #525 on: November 11, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
I am still reading into this case and I wonder if someone can kindly point me to the evidence that the child saw her mother and uncle having incestuous activities?, Since the poor child disappeared on that day.

Whatever happened in this case, I have never seen anything to corroborate (in any forensic sense) that she even got back home that evening, let alone what was alleged to have happened to her.

ETA: Further thoughts....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:23:14 PM by Carana »

Offline John

« Reply #526 on: November 11, 2013, 02:17:33 PM »
Who wrote that Report, if you please?

It is an extract from the Supreme Court decision so it was written by the Judges.

English translation

Original Portuguese Report
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #527 on: November 11, 2013, 02:23:38 PM »
I am still reading into this case and I wonder if someone can kindly point me to the evidence that the child saw her mother and uncle having incestuous activities?, Since the poor child disappeared on that day.

It was unproven Anna.

Maybe Carana too believes she went out in her bare feet and left all her shoes at home.

Where is all this evidence of her innocence guys?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:25:42 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Anna

« Reply #528 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:20 PM »
It was unproven Anna.

Maybe Carana too believes she went out in her bare feet and left all her shoes at home.

I don't believe she left home, but wondered who and why this was reported, Thank you John
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Carana

« Reply #529 on: November 11, 2013, 02:35:11 PM »
It was unproven Anna.

The initial police force contacted was the GNR (between late on 12, early hours of 13 Sept 2004), and a formal report filed with the GNR on 13 Sept.

How would you have felt if it had been one of your own kids missing in a tiny (rural) village?

ETA: An 8-year-old, missing for a few hours in the midst of a village fête?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:38:32 PM by Carana »

Offline Carana

« Reply #530 on: November 11, 2013, 02:42:11 PM »
It was unproven Anna.

What evidence is there to corroborate that?

Where is all this evidence of having butchered her and disposed of her?

Offline Carana

« Reply #531 on: November 11, 2013, 02:50:38 PM »
It was unproven Anna.

How was this verified?

Offline Anna

« Reply #532 on: November 11, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »

The initial police force contacted was the GNR (between late on 12, early hours of 13 Sept 2004), and a formal report filed with the GNR on 13 Sept.

How would you have felt if it had been one of your own kids missing in a tiny (rural) village?

I cant see any proof that she returned home, Did I miss it ? Also can not understand all the stuff about 5 father 6 children. Why should such responsibility fall on a mother? In the UK such mothers would be given financial aid, but I don't know about portugal
― Plato

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #533 on: November 11, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
It is an extract from the Supreme Court decision so it was written by the Judges.

English translation

Original Portuguese Report

The Judges will not have decided on her mental health as they are not qualified to do so.

Offline Benice

« Reply #534 on: November 11, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »

Incredibly the GNR officer who LC spoke to (near the church) told her to come to the police station the next morning if Joana had not turned up.   So it seems that officer didn't see any need to take immediate action.    In fact even when the report was filed on 13th - the PJ were still not notified at that time.    An incredibly lax approach from the beginning IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Anna

« Reply #535 on: November 11, 2013, 03:20:21 PM »
I cant see any proof that she returned home, Did I miss it ? Also can not understand all the stuff about 5 fathers 6 children. Why should such responsibility fall on a mother? In the UK such mothers would be given financial aid, but I don't know about portugal

Sorry! Of course all her shoes were at home,,,,, Silly Me!
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #536 on: November 11, 2013, 03:20:40 PM »
The Judges will not have decided on her mental health as they are not qualified to do so.

Isn't that why they have experts assigned to the Court?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #537 on: November 11, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Incredibly the GNR officer who LC spoke to (near the church) told her to come to the police station the next morning if Joana had not turned up.   So it seems that officer didn't see any need to take immediate action.    In fact even when the report was filed on 13th - the PJ were still not notified at that time.    An incredibly lax approach from the beginning IMO.

So many of the spurious accusations are explained if one bothers to look into the case.

I don't know about the shoes, but for years neither I or my children wore shoes, and I went shopping without shoe more often than not.  I have only this last month started to wear shoes again because it is getting cold.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #538 on: November 11, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »
Isn't that why they have experts assigned to the Court?

so what was his name and qualifications?

Offline sadie

« Reply #539 on: November 11, 2013, 03:28:48 PM »
It was unproven Anna.

Very easy for PJ who seemingly make up a story about Joana finding her mother having sex with her own brother, to make up anotherr wee story about the shoes.   Just to add aother level of proof that  "they dunit"

Remember the two leading lights in this case, Ex Insp Goncalo Amaral and Ex Insp Paolo Cristavao either have a conviction against them for perjury (lying) or are allegedly currently being investigated on SEVEN charges of the fraud type.  Remember both Inspecators also made mega bucks after writing books about these cases and a bit of selacious gossip helps sell them.

Where both of them relieved of their positions in the PJ ?   

Are they the same PJ officers who say
 .........alternatively the Mother and Uncle cut up her body and fed it to the pigs?
 .... or alternatively took the body parts in a bag and dumped them in the hillsides ?
 .... or alternatively put her body in a car and sent it to be crushed in Spain ?