Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 249601 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #765 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »
Must say I do not understand any need to chop a body up and sticking it in their freezer their own flesh and blood.....  instead of just disposing of it somewhere....not as if they didnt have time....
Not as if they were evil psycho serial killers......

I was shocked at how cavalier the body of Caylee Anthoney was dealt with there is no answering you.

I cant imagine taken a life never mind wondering what to do with the body...who knows how people think in these circumstances.

From the brother.

He said he cut his niece's body in small pieces, put her in a fridge box, then put her inside an old car that was taken to Spain to be crushed and burned. Probably took the tools with him which would explain why non were found.

I dont think it was in a fridge or freezer I think its translation again, i expect she was put in a cool box/fridge/box which would make sense to him taking her in the back of the car.

They found a little girl in a box simiilar in the states after Maddy went missing and no one knew who she was, they even did a DNA comparison for Maddys DNA because they thought the box could have travelled the ocean...........

I dont understand if the child fell and hit her head, why kill her her or finish her off, why not just take her to the hospital and say she fell...kids do dont they.......or was it to cover up something else sexual abuse perhaps....

Its the same with CA, why if she drowned accidently would you then stuff her in bags and throw in her a swamp? Why not just ring 911 i dont get it. Kids drown all the time in swimming pools....

Then to just toss her away like garbage....who would do that?

How can you answer it really. Non of us can unless we have actually done it....

Redblossom

« Reply #766 on: November 13, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
What would be the usual distinction between "arca frigorífica" and "arca congeladora"?

"Arca frigorífica" is what is mentioned in the SC ruling.

I dont know but the latter is freezer

Whats the point in nit picking though....its secondary
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:34:54 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #767 on: November 13, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »
I was shocked at how cavalier the body of Caylee Anthoney was dealt with there is no answering you.

I cant imagine taken a life never mind wondering what to do with the body...who knows how people think in these circumstances.

From the brother.

He said he cut his niece's body in small pieces, put her in a fridge box, then put her inside an old car that was taken to Spain to be crushed and burned. Probably took the tools with him which would explain why non were found.

I dont think it was in a fridge or freezer I think its translation again, i expect she was put in a cool box/fridge/box which would make sense to him taking her in the back of the car.

They found a little girl in a box simiilar in the states after Maddy went missing and no one knew who she was, they even did a DNA comparison for Maddys DNA because they thought the box could have travelled the ocean...........

I dont understand if the child fell and hit her head, why kill her her or finish her off, why not just take her to the hospital and say she fell...kids do dont they.......or was it to cover up something else sexual abuse perhaps....

Its the same with CA, why if she drowned accidently would you then stuff her in bags and throw in her a swamp? Why not just ring 911 i dont get it. Kids drown all the time in swimming pools....

Then to just toss her away like garbage....who would do that?

How can you answer it really. Non of us can unless we have actually done it....

Please dont start me on the crazy criminal Anthony family  case.....my only question was why the need to dismember if indeed they did, why not just disposal, easy enough....there was no need unless they were sick in the head.....

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #768 on: November 13, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
Please dont start me on the crazy criminal Anthony family  case.....my only question was why the need to dismember if indeed they did, why not just disposal, easy enough....there was no need unless they were sick in the head..... 8((()*/

Exactly.

I made a comparison to CA case because its the same really why dispose of a body like that when the child is allegedgly to have died in an accident, so for me both of them must be criminally insane and sick in the head.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #769 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »
Actually you can compare the two, cipriano and the mother of Cayley. They both said they were victims of sexual abuse and that is why they behaved as they did etc....

There is more in common with LC and CA then McCanns case in my mind to be honest.

Whether any of it is true is a different matter both used the same defence and all of it was circumstancial but both admitted to a lesser charge of death by accident etc......

Leonora stated the child fell after she slapped her and hit her head.
CA said the child drowned.

Like i said quite a few comparisons sadly both children died....

Sick old world isnt it.

Offline Carana

« Reply #770 on: November 13, 2013, 04:49:37 PM »
It's not particularly at all, but only when either the accusation or the defence request it".
quando a acusação ou a defesa o requeiram, which is very rare.

It might not be a frequent occurrence, but Luz had stated that there were no jury trials in Portugal. This does not appear to be correct.

NB: yet the possibility is in her country's Constitution.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:14:04 PM by Carana »

Redblossom

« Reply #771 on: November 13, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
Actually you can compare the two, cipriano and the mother of Cayley. They both said they were victims of sexual abuse and that is why they behaved as they did etc....

There is more in common with LC and CA then McCanns case in my mind to be honest.

Whether any of it is true is a different matter both used the same defence and all of it was circumstancial but both admitted to a lesser charge of death by accident etc......

Leonora stated the child fell after she slapped her and hit her head.
CA said the child drowned.

Like i said quite a few comparisons sadly both children died....

Sick old world isnt it.

oh yes... i didnt know LC had said that, but she has said so many different thngs...as for the caylee anthony case, Im really struggling go understand how the grandmother said caylee died in her home  in the swimming pool....but her body was found decaying in the woods....why is she not being investigated if her daughter has been found innocent? Strange

Offline Carana

« Reply #772 on: November 13, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »
I dont know but the latter is freezer

I agree. So the former does not seem to be a stand-alone freezer. It may be a combo, though. If that were the case, how many combos would have had sufficient room to stuff bits of a dismembered child in the freezer compartment in a household with very limited financial resources?

The so-called blood traces in a chink of a drawer... were where? The SC ruling only refers to an "arca frigorífica" and they were never identified as hers.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:56:11 AM by Carana »

Offline sadie

« Reply #773 on: November 13, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »
The torture question you have asked me before.

Look up the answer.

As for the rest............................................ >@@(*&)

I have asked you repeatedly and you haven't answered yet.  You have twisted and side stepped, but I want a direct nswer. 

Do you condone torture Stephen

Please, Just Yes or no?

Simples

Redblossom

« Reply #774 on: November 13, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
Thanks Anna...but most of that sounds like gobbledygook...cant make head or tail of alot of it...and judging by the source...wouldnt trust it anyway......I would like something from the YEAR he was questioned  or talked, not five years later.........with the involvement of this shady character.....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:17:11 PM by Redblossom »

stephen25000

« Reply #775 on: November 13, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »
I have asked you repeatedly and you haven't answered yet.  You have twisted and side stepped, but I want a direct nswer. 

Do you condone torture Stephen

Please, Just Yes or no?

Simples

I have answered the question before to you,

and if you even have a vague sense of logical thought you already would know my answer.

P.S. I'm staggered you could ask such a stupid question.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:23:12 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #776 on: November 13, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »
Let's turn it around. If I or anyone else were in the dock, what would you consider to be fair evidence in this case?

Redblossom

« Reply #777 on: November 13, 2013, 05:25:03 PM »
I agree. So the former does not seem to be a stand-alone freezer. It may be a combo, though. If that were the case, how many combos would have had sufficient room to stuff bits of a dismembered child in the freezer compartment in a household with very limited financial resources?

The so-called blood traces in a chink of a drawer... were where? The SC ruling only refers to an "arco frigorífico" and they were never identified as hers.

No idea......

Offline Anna

« Reply #778 on: November 13, 2013, 06:59:31 PM »

The so-called blood traces in a chink of a drawer... were where? The SC ruling only refers to an "arco frigorífico" and they were never identified as hers.

According to this article it was a refridgerated trunk.............    http://www.algarveresident.com/10046-0/algarve/portugals-silent-child-victims
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #779 on: November 13, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »
I have answered the question before to you,

and if you even have a vague sense of logical thought you already would know my answer.

P.S. I'm staggered you could ask such a stupid question.

of course you don't condone torture Stephen...what you do is...pretend it didn't happen