Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 247937 times)

Redblossom

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
Pardon?  You've lost me.

You replied to my post about the shoes by saying I see it all now....I wondered what you meant...whether you meant ah now youve read it all , ie the judgement relating to that small piece,and seen it or whether it was a sarky remark.....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:33:10 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Benice

« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
You replied to my post about the shoes by saying I see it all now....I wondered what you meant...whether you meant ah now youve read it all , ie the judgement relating to that small piece,and seen it or whether it was a sarky remark.....

I wasn't being sarky at all Red.  I simply meant that your explanation had cleared the query up for me and thanked you for it.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »
I wasn't being sarky at all Red.  I simply meant that your explanation had cleared the query up for me and thanked you for it.

Ok cool then...

Eta should add my apologies for reading into your reaponse, nite nite now

Offline Benice

« Reply #213 on: November 03, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
Ok cool then...

Eta should add my apologies for reading into your reaponse, nite nite now

No worries.   Night night.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
Whilst I was searchng for somethng I came across this statement  by Leonor Cipriano, never seen it before, so, anyone still want to maintain she is still alive/missing/abducted?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/01/translation-of-leonor-ciprianos.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2013, 04:38:06 PM »
Whilst I was searchng for somethng I came across this statement  by Leonor Cipriano, never seen it before, so, anyone still want to maintain she is still alive/missing/abducted?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/01/translation-of-leonor-ciprianos.html

So where did this letter come from?
But the court proved Joanna died in the apt and was dismembered

Redblossom

« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »
Its a 2009 statement.......where did it come from? Court or other official records presumably.....I dont know the context, perhaps as part of one of her appeals.....

The pair of them have been proved to be liars and changed their statements drastically and not just once, so not alot of reconciling to be done.....or know the exact truth.....

My question was and the point is does anyone still maintain bearing this and the court reports and judgements in mind that Joana is alive and was abducted! It does not make sense, does it?

poor little mite....~~~~~~
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:53:51 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »
Its a 2009 statement.......where did it come from? Court or other official records presumably.....I dont know the context, perhaps as part of one of her appeals.....

The pair of them have been proved to be liars and changed their statements drastically and not just once, so not alot of reconciling to be done.....or know the exact truth.....

My question was and the point is does anyone still maintain bearing this and the court reports and judgements in mind that Joana is alive and was abducted! It does not make sense, does it?

poor little mite....~~~~~~

I think there is every reason to believe this conviction is unsafe. The only evidence are the two confessions obtained by torture or the threat of torture

Redblossom

« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2013, 08:00:06 PM »
I think there is every reason to believe this conviction is unsafe. The only evidence are the two confessions obtained by torture or the threat of torture

So are you alledging this was an abduction but the two convicts had to confess to murder just like that? And for no reason? Do the PJ torture all parents of missing children? To extract a confession? Listen to what youre saying.......

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2013, 08:06:36 PM »
So are you alledging this was an abduction but the two convicts had to confess to murder just like that? And for no reason? Do the PJ torture all parents of missing children? To extract a confession? Listen to what youre saying.......

What I'm saying is that in the case of Leonor torture by the pj was proved in court ..fact..that is totally unnacceptable

ferryman

« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »
What I'm saying is that in the case of Leonor torture by the pj was proved in court ..fact..that is totally unnacceptable

Of course it is unacceptable.

.....removed inappropriate comment ....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:52:05 PM by John »

Cariad

« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2013, 08:44:00 PM »

Look, I know that none of it proves that she's guilty of murder, but have you read what she did to her kids? At the very, very least she's a despicable human being, at worst she's a cold blooded murderer.

If you really believe she's innocent, you should be campaigning on her behalf.

Redblossom

« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2013, 08:47:49 PM »

Youre still avoiding the question......

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2013, 08:47:55 PM »
Look, I know that none of it proves that she's guilty of murder, but have you read what she did to her kids? At the very, very least she's a despicable human being, at worst she's a cold blooded murderer.

If you really believe she's innocent, you should be campaigning on her behalf.

You obviously haven't been reading the posts...campaigning on her behalf.....according to Montclair who has lived in Portugal for 37 years he has never known anyone to win an appeal..it doesn't happen in Portugal..what do you think of that..

As what she did to her children...that's the version from the pj

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2013, 08:50:06 PM »
Youre still avoiding the question......

conviction unsafe due to lack of evidence and proven use of torture,,,imo