Author Topic: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.  (Read 126976 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.
« Reply #945 on: January 07, 2019, 06:30:43 PM »
What if it was,its not the be all and end all of how Madeleine is supposed to have left 5a,if OG are looking at woke and wandered what part would an open window play in that?

Precisely.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #946 on: January 07, 2019, 06:45:37 PM »
Did he just go up one floor to the Payne's apartment or all the way to the top?

That is a question you must pose to gunit for a response.  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10478.msg509262#msg509262 her post makes reference to it here ... which is the first time I have ever seen mention of any named individual carrying out searches any where in areas not specifically connected with Madeleine.

Of course we do know that individuals did knock doors in the apartment blocks, but I am unaware of any being identified.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #947 on: January 07, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
According to Gerry's sister on 4th May;

"Kate went back at 10pm to check, the front door was lying open, the window had been tampered with, the shutters had been jammied open, and Madeleine was missing."
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/1may7/04-05-07-Times-Transcript.htm

I assume she was repeating what she had been told at 23.40 when her brother phoned her.  Her account differs from that of Kate's parents as they mentioned the broken shutters but not the open front door. They were called just after midnight.
So did Gerry and some others know something that Kate didn't?   I tend to think they did and this following is my reasoning:
1.  Gerry told Kate to commence her check (urgency)
2.  She only took a couple of minutes to do her check, yet it seemed like 10 minutes to Gerry (anxious to know the outcome)
3.  The guys started looking for Madeleine in the immediate vicinity without checking the actual scene first (no need for a plan to be formulated based on evidence).
4.  Fiona was asked to stay there in case Madeline came back there, not in case she wandered but actually wander back there (seems somewhat based on knowledge).

I feel that Mark Rowley had been told about these circumstances  earlier as he said in 2017 "however Madeleine left the apartment, she was abducted"  So that to me is him saying "let's not get too fussed over the reason why she left the apartment, we know she  got outside for some reason, and hence because she wasn't found immediately she must have been abducted."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #948 on: January 07, 2019, 06:52:02 PM »
That is a question you must pose to gunit for a response.  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10478.msg509262#msg509262 her post makes reference to it here ... which is the first time I have ever seen mention of any named individual carrying out searches any where in areas not specifically connected with Madeleine.

Of course we do know that individuals did knock doors in the apartment blocks, but I am unaware of any being identified.
There is a difference in what was done in the first 10 minutes and what was done after they all regrouped and formulated plans.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #949 on: January 07, 2019, 06:58:18 PM »
There is a difference in what was done in the first 10 minutes and what was done after they all regrouped and formulated plans.

Perhaps it would be worthwhile asking gunit from where she sourced her information as the answer might be informative.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #950 on: January 07, 2019, 07:08:34 PM »
Gerry said in BBC 4 Radio in September 2018:
"You're in this quiet little holiday resort - that seemed idyllic - out of season and I certainly didn't speak Portuguese so I asked [our friend] Matt to go to reception and ask them to call the police."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45694119

As we can see from the phone records was this phonecall made from the OC reception to GNR at 22:41.

The phone call was made at 22.41, but not at Matt's request. He was 'sent' there at 22.10.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #951 on: January 07, 2019, 07:22:08 PM »
The phone call was made at 22.41, but not at Matt's request. He was 'sent' there at 22.10.
Matt says he tried to get them to call the police.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #952 on: January 07, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »

According to Rachael Gerry, Kate, Fiona and David 'might have' emerged from the front door of 5A almost immediately after entering by the patio door. How did the Paynes avoid seeing the open shutters and window?

'Erm well I think it must have been just before I told Jane that, you know we, Matt checked on Grace and I mean I, I did, I thought we'll go straight to Jane and you know tell her that Madeleine was missing but if sort of Kate and Fi and you know Dave and Gerry might have come out of the apartment and sort of been standing around there and talking about this, these shutters being up and the window being open, erm and I didn't, I didn't have a conversation with anyone, I just heard them talking about it, erm so I think it was you know in that time between sort of you know five past ten and ten fifteen, erm but it wasn't somebody specifically coming up to me and saying, 'the windows were open and the shutters were up'.'
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #953 on: January 07, 2019, 07:55:38 PM »
According to Rachael Gerry, Kate, Fiona and David 'might have' emerged from the front door of 5A almost immediately after entering by the patio door. How did the Paynes avoid seeing the open shutters and window?

'Erm well I think it must have been just before I told Jane that, you know we, Matt checked on Grace and I mean I, I did, I thought we'll go straight to Jane and you know tell her that Madeleine was missing but if sort of Kate and Fi and you know Dave and Gerry might have come out of the apartment and sort of been standing around there and talking about this, these shutters being up and the window being open, erm and I didn't, I didn't have a conversation with anyone, I just heard them talking about it, erm so I think it was you know in that time between sort of you know five past ten and ten fifteen, erm but it wasn't somebody specifically coming up to me and saying, 'the windows were open and the shutters were up'.'
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
That sentence has a strange construction.  There could even be a change of thought half way through it TBH.

" I thought we'll go straight to Jane and you know tell her that Madeleine was missing but if sort of Kate and Fi and you know Dave and Gerry might have come out of the apartment and sort of been standing around there and talking about this, these shutters being up and the window being open, ..."

The bolded bit is not fluent and I wouldn't take it as gospel.  but if sort of Kate and Fi and you know Dave and Gerry might have come out of the apartment  On its own it hardly makes sense.

Generally Rachael is understandable but not always correct. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:58:58 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #954 on: January 07, 2019, 07:57:23 PM »
Matt says he tried to get them to call the police.
Two receptionist at duty and no one mentioned anything about this phonecall.
One of them stated that Gerry came to the reception with John Hill and Hill arrived at 22:35.
Amy also stated that Gerry went to the reception to made the phone call.

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #955 on: January 07, 2019, 08:07:12 PM »
Do we know for sure, without any doubts that the gates at the stairs were closed and locked?
Is there an independent witness to this?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:09:15 PM by niklasericson »

Offline jassi

« Reply #956 on: January 07, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »
Does Matt mention the child gate ? He went through it at 9.30.
Was it open or closed when he got there?  Did he close it on leaving ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #957 on: January 07, 2019, 08:26:35 PM »
Do we know for sure, without any doubts that the gates at the stairs were closed and locked?
Is there an independent witness to this?
The gates were never locked!
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #958 on: January 07, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »
Does Matt mention the child gate ? He went through it at 9.30.
Was it open or closed when he got there?  Did he close it on leaving ?
That probably goes without saying.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #959 on: January 07, 2019, 08:34:04 PM »
That probably goes without saying.

Does it? 
Kate said the gate was closed.
Nobody corroborated that as far as I'm aware.
If Matt definitely closed the gate, then that would be corroboration.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future