Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138947 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2018, 09:32:06 PM »
how can  there be online abuse against unknown people...they do not exist... I myself have been subject to vile abuse online...not related to this case...  my children asked me why poeple were being so mean to us..so i have a better understanding than most...I was not part of the dossier compilers but i fully support them

Now why would someone want to be horrible to you Davel?

So you don't mind people being abusive to people that don't exist Davel?   

How on earth can that make sense.   

Your original post.

I think online abuse against known poeple is vile...i think it needs to be stopped ...the abusers are causing the problems not the victims...Brenda was an abuser...I dont condemn skys action in the slightest... I would like to see them confront more vicims of online abuse and support the victims

On your support of Sky's actions. Shame on you.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2018, 09:38:05 PM »

Your original post.

I think online abuse against known poeple is vile...i think it needs to be stopped ...the abusers are causing the problems not the victims...Brenda was an abuser...I dont condemn skys action in the slightest... I would like to see them confront more vicims of online abuse and support the victims

shame on you that you support onine abuse that has resulted in several suicides...on line abuse needs to be stopped ..  do you suport online abuse ...I dont..  because online abuse has resulted in the death by suicide of several young people I think it needs to be addressed...my name is freely available and I am not posting anonymously...you are.. why

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2018, 09:46:20 PM »
shame on you that you support onine abuse that has resulted in several suicides...on line abuse needs to be stopped ..  do you suport online abuse ...I dont..  because online abuse has resulted in the death by suicide of several young people I think it needs to be addressed...my name is freely available and I am not posting anonymously...you are.. why

What was Alfie saying about strawmen.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline misty

« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2018, 09:48:03 PM »

Your original post.

Several posters on the McCann case (and the wider internet) have/had multiple online persona. How do you identify the real person behind all the masks when working out who is abusing or being abused? Even with legal intervention, often old habits die hard.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2018, 09:49:33 PM »

Two things where have I said I support online abuse and just where is your name freely available, perhaps in your local electoral roll?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #485 on: August 22, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »

cite for supporting online abuse. ta.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2018, 09:51:09 PM »
cite for supporting online abuse. ta.

do you condemn brenda or not

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
Two things where have I said I support online abuse and just where is your name freely available, perhaps in your local electoral roll?

again...do you support the abuse by brenda... im quite happy to give you my real identity by pm...are you

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2018, 10:19:22 PM »

goading....

condemn her for what exactly? I never knew her- I don't do social media.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2018, 10:20:54 PM »
goading....

condemn her for what exactly? I never knew her- I don't do social media.

it  seems if a supporter   doesnt  agree  with   what you   say  IE honesty   you are  goading  doesnt it??

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #490 on: August 22, 2018, 10:22:11 PM »
Does it matter? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #491 on: August 22, 2018, 10:23:35 PM »
again...do you support the abuse by brenda... im quite happy to give you my real identity by pm...are you

I don't believe Brenda posted abuse about the McCanns she posted her opinions in a rather unpleasant way, and I don't believe you would give me your real identity so no thank you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #492 on: August 22, 2018, 10:24:40 PM »
Does it matter?

not to me it doesnt...brenda was the abuser...the mccanns were th victims IMO
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 07:36:05 AM by slartibartfast »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #493 on: August 22, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
I don't believe Brenda posted abuse about the McCanns she posted her opinions in a rather unpleasant way, and I don't believe you would give me your real identity so no thank you.

she did post abuse  imo have you read her tweets

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2018, 10:26:42 PM »
not to me it doesnt...brenda was the abuser..the mccanns were th victims IMO
So don't ask that question again. "Do you condemn Brenda?" is no longer a valid question.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 07:36:28 AM by slartibartfast »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.