Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138001 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1035 on: August 31, 2018, 07:40:53 PM »
Great, in that case we can say Brenda and others may have committed an offence despite no sanctions being applied.   8((()*/

Just because the police took no action does not mean a crime wasn't committed...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1036 on: August 31, 2018, 07:44:39 PM »

Indeed Alice. and have you noticed some supporters are obsessed with sceptics,some actually  believe they have the monopoly on right and wrong. I find it very entertaining.  I was very impressed by the dignity of Brendas Family. They did not go all out  to sue every crass dossier writer, or the media, because they knew MONEY could not replace their mother. They could have set up a company,and do promotional tours... but they kept a dignified silence.
LOL.  Promtional tours about what?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1037 on: August 31, 2018, 07:47:36 PM »

Indeed Alice. and have you noticed some supporters are obsessed with sceptics,some actually  believe they have the monopoly on right and wrong. I find it very entertaining.  I was very impressed by the dignity of Brendas Family. They did not go all out  to sue every crass dossier writer, or the media, because they knew MONEY could not replace their mother. They could have set up a company,and do promotional tours... but they kept a dignified silence.

More like they knew what their mother had done... And that it was wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1038 on: August 31, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »
She or he must have given them a quote then.

And ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1039 on: August 31, 2018, 07:56:29 PM »
I've been door stepped.... And my reaction was defiance...because unlike brenda I had done nothing wrong

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1040 on: August 31, 2018, 07:59:26 PM »
I've been door stepped.... And my reaction was defiance...because unlike brenda I had done nothing wrong

Why were you doorsteped?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1041 on: August 31, 2018, 08:01:28 PM »
And ?
Why are you complaining about her being doorstepped then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1042 on: August 31, 2018, 08:02:17 PM »
How very ‘street’ of you  @)(++(*
How very mocking of you.  @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1043 on: August 31, 2018, 08:06:40 PM »
Why are you complaining about her being doorstepped then?

So in her surprise she says something which the journalist prints and you think that justifies his doorstepping ? What, in your opinion, had she done wrong that she should be afforded such treatment?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1044 on: August 31, 2018, 08:09:56 PM »
So in her surprise she says something which the journalist prints and you think that justifies his doorstepping ? What, in your opinion, had she done wrong that she should be afforded such treatment?

We would need to know all the details. Did it even happen... Who knows
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:08:36 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1045 on: August 31, 2018, 08:12:26 PM »

Its all a ploy to draw attention to poor victim McCanns. I mean if Brenda had killed fluffly lil kittens then yeah I would be really peaved off,big time.  She didn't commit any crime.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:55:46 AM by Angelo222 »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1046 on: August 31, 2018, 08:15:50 PM »
Its all a ploy to draw attention to poor victim McCanns. I mean if Brenda had killed fluffly lil kittens then yeah I would be really peaved off,big time.  She didn't commit any crime.

Online abuse is wrong and you are wrong to support it
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:56:12 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1047 on: August 31, 2018, 08:17:54 PM »
What are you on about?  Who said anything about her “doing wrong”?  You don’t have to have “done wrong” to be doorstepped, nor do you have to open your mouth when doorstepped.  What did she say and did it ruin her life?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1048 on: August 31, 2018, 08:21:35 PM »
Thr only reason brenda has so much support is because some posters here dislike the mccanns

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1049 on: August 31, 2018, 08:31:06 PM »
Thr only reason brenda has so much support is because some posters here dislike the mccanns

Really?   Is it that sad?  Poor Brenda.