Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138001 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1230 on: September 02, 2018, 07:36:03 PM »
Personally, I find the #McCann hatred and loony conspiracy theories borne out of this hatred at least as interesting as the case if not more so.  What makes otherwise normal, decent people so filled with obsessive hatred for two people they have never even met beforeand who have done nothing to harm them personally?  Surely that is worthy of further study?

I am sure a "shrink" would have a field day with both sides of the equation wrt obsessive behaviour.
One side of course would rubbish the shrink's findings with great alacrity.
IMNSHO
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1231 on: September 02, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »
Personally, I find the #McCann hatred and loony conspiracy theories borne out of this hatred at least as interesting as the case if not more so.  What makes otherwise normal, decent people so filled with obsessive hatred for two people they have never even met beforeand who have done nothing to harm them personally?  Surely that is worthy of further study?

I have no idea what motivates either side to be honest. There's one lot posting their opinions and another lot reading, copying and criticising what they say. They're all as daft as each other imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1232 on: September 02, 2018, 07:49:41 PM »
I have no idea what motivates either side to be honest. There's one lot posting their opinions and another lot reading, copying and criticising what they say. They're all as daft as each other imo.
You think only one side copies and criticises?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1233 on: September 02, 2018, 08:02:13 PM »
You think only one side copies and criticises?

I have seen one site where that seems to be their only activity.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1234 on: September 02, 2018, 08:09:36 PM »

The one where the researchers are calling "for a proper investigation into Madeleine McCanns death"
What arrogance!!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1235 on: September 02, 2018, 08:16:24 PM »

The one where the researchers are calling "for a proper investigation into Madeleine McCanns death"
What arrogance!!

Or the one where they call sceptics [ censored word ] trolls, are proud to be !media monitors" and spend hours searching for sceptics posts so that they can share the identities of sceptics including photographs and giggle with glee about it.  What arrogance!

What does that activity do to help find Madeleine, perhaps someone could answer me.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1236 on: September 02, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »
Or the one where they call sceptics [ censored word ] trolls, are proud to be !media monitors" and spend hours searching for sceptics posts so that they can share the identities of sceptics including photographs and giggle with glee about it.  What arrogance!

What does that activity do to help find Madeleine, perhaps someone could answer me.

My concern is for Madeleine and the arrogance of these researchers who have pronounced her to be dead.
You do seem much more concerned about the sceptic/supporter  tit for tat behaviour.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1237 on: September 02, 2018, 08:31:16 PM »

My concern is for Madeleine and the arrogance of these researchers who have pronounced her to be dead.
You do seem much more concerned about the sceptic/supporter  tit for tat behaviour.

What happened to Brenda was not "tit for tat" behaviour, it would appear that it was a systematic attempt by a group of supporters to monitor every forum on the internet  and pass sceptics full information to the media with the gleeful hope of them being outed and called troll everywhere. We know what happened next.

Perhaps you can tell me how this activity actually helps Madeleine.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1238 on: September 02, 2018, 08:41:15 PM »
What happened to Brenda was not "tit for tat" behaviour, it would appear that it was a systematic attempt by a group of supporters to monitor every forum on the internet  and pass sceptics full information to the media with the gleeful hope of them being outed and called troll everywhere. We know what happened next.

Perhaps you can tell me how this activity actually helps Madeleine.

You miss my point.
Nothing posted by either sceptics or supporters will in my opinion help the search for Madeleine.
However having the arrogance to pronounce Madeleine dead and interfering in an ongoing investigation is in my opinion quite unjustifiable.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1239 on: September 02, 2018, 08:43:19 PM »

You miss my point.
Nothing posted by either sceptics or supporters will in my opinion help the search for Madeleine.
However having the arrogance to pronounce Madeleine dead and interfering in an ongoing investigation is in my opinion quite unjustifiable.

How is anything in cyberland interfering with an official investigation ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1240 on: September 02, 2018, 08:44:04 PM »

But it's not in cyberland.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1241 on: September 02, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
But it's not in cyberland.

That begs the question as to how it interferes with an official police investigation?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #1242 on: September 02, 2018, 09:00:40 PM »

How about the letter, sent earlier this year, by a certain group to the Portuguese AG detailing their research into fake photos, weather conditions & the lies of multiple witnesses, demanding further investigation? That all originated in cyberland.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1243 on: September 02, 2018, 09:04:08 PM »
Has it had any effect ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1244 on: September 02, 2018, 09:04:40 PM »
You seem to be very selective about the sites you visit, have you never visited a sceptic site that criticises or copies?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly