Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138951 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1305 on: September 03, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »
You could always contact the police and ask if that was their final conclusion.

I imagine there was only one conclusion and that was to consign it to the rubbish bin.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1306 on: September 03, 2018, 03:45:15 PM »
You could always contact the police and ask if that was their final conclusion.

It seems it was.

I can just imagine those old biddies sitting in their armchairs, apoplectic with rage, finally realising that their dodgy dossier , which had been afforded such gravitas by Sky,  had been summarily dismissed by the only people that matter.

It’s the only light spot in this whole, disgusting affair.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1307 on: September 03, 2018, 03:46:34 PM »
You can't have it all ways. Either there is free speech for all or for none, not just a select few.
If it stays within the law there should be no grounds for complaint

Free speech... Then freedom for the compilers... Brunt... Sky
All within the law

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1308 on: September 03, 2018, 03:48:09 PM »
It seems it was.

I can just imagine those old biddies sitting in their armchairs, apoplectic with rage, finally realising that their dodgy dossier , which had been afforded such gravitas by Sky,  had been summarily dismissed by the only people that matter.

Yet somehow I doubt thats what's hapenned

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1309 on: September 03, 2018, 03:49:52 PM »
So Brenda was a victim of twitter abuse as well as taking part in it, are we agreed ? So what do you suggest is the difference between Brenda being a victim of twitter abuse and the McCanns being victims?

BTW how do you know that the girl identified as AT wasn’t ?

No she was not a victim of "twitterr abuse"
She was a participant in "twitter abuse"
She gave abuse received abuse.
Not a victim.
When one crowd of football fans shout abuse at another set of football fans, they are all participating in the abuse.
The McCanns as not on twitter abusing anyone.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1310 on: September 03, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »
It seems it was.

Whatever keeps you entertained.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1311 on: September 03, 2018, 03:52:11 PM »
Not a victim.
When one crowd of football fans shout abuse at another set of football fans, they are all participating in the abuse.

The girl formerly known as AT, did she post on #mccann ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1312 on: September 03, 2018, 03:52:26 PM »
Yet somehow I doubt thats what's hapenned

I doubt it too.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1313 on: September 03, 2018, 03:52:51 PM »
Whatever keeps you entertained.

Oh it does.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1314 on: September 03, 2018, 03:53:13 PM »
So Brenda was a victim of twitter abuse as well as taking part in it, are we agreed ? So what do you suggest is the difference between Brenda being a victim of twitter abuse and the McCanns being victims?

BTW how do you know that the girl identified as AT wasn’t ?

Would it have made a difference if she was?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1315 on: September 03, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »
Would it have made a difference if she was?

No but it’s an interesting point nonetheless. How do supporters know it wasn’t AT ?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1316 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:35 PM »
Not a victim.

The Mccann's weren't on twitter but there were nasty abusive trolls on there who were supporters so IMO Brenda was abused and from what I have read their stalking of her was outside twitter rules and IMO the rules of decency.

Yes Brenda was nasty but she did not deserve what she got whatever others say.

What makes you think that the dossier hasn't hit a brick wall and been ignored by the police as not construing evidence of a crime. They say there was no crime so are they lying?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1317 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »

Oh it does.

Good.
Personally I would rather go out with my hubby, meet some old friends, have a lovely meal and share a couple of bottles of a very nice red wine.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1318 on: September 03, 2018, 04:08:39 PM »
Good.
Personally I would rather go out with my hubby, meet some old friends, have a lovely meal and share a couple of bottles of a very nice red wine.

I know what you mean. A bottle of white wine (not red though) a great meal with friends or family. Even better if someone else pays. Last time it was me.  @)(++(*
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1319 on: September 03, 2018, 04:14:49 PM »
Good.

My you have a social life, how very middle class of you !