Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1495846 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #4380 on: September 04, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »
I thought you would have known by now that Alice isn't into research as much as he is into showing up the faults in your arguments.
Faults?  My arguments are faultless!  8(>((
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4381 on: September 04, 2018, 06:04:38 PM »
I was suggesting they need to be a little less cock sure that they have coppered all their bets.
Nothing more nothing less.
As some appeared to be maintaining a hull down attitude it may well have dawned on them too.
As I said, the dossier compilers made no false claims as far as I’m aware.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4382 on: September 04, 2018, 06:17:53 PM »
As I said, the dossier compilers made no false claims as far as I’m aware.

What was in it then?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4383 on: September 05, 2018, 08:49:37 PM »
What was in it then?
A bunch of hateful and abusive tweets and social media posts about the McCanns, from what I can gather.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4384 on: September 06, 2018, 01:26:51 PM »
A bunch of hateful and abusive tweets and social media posts about the McCanns, from what I can gather.

No names, no pack drill then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4385 on: September 06, 2018, 01:41:10 PM »
No names, no pack drill then.

No context either I suspect.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #4386 on: September 15, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4387 on: September 15, 2018, 06:13:06 PM »
So it's not always all sweetness and light following an abduction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169489/Sarah-repeatedly-raped-twice-forced-marriage-EIGHT-abortions.html
This is a particularly heartless and tasteless post IMO.  Who has EVER suggested that it’s always sweetness and light following a child abduction?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:31:40 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4388 on: September 15, 2018, 06:29:30 PM »
This is a particularly heartless and tasteless post IMO.  Whe has EVER suggested that it’s always sweetness and light following a child abduction?

Have you not seen the posts about Madeleine being able to come forward and have her DNA tested when she's 16? Presumably there's an assumption that she's safe and well.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4389 on: September 15, 2018, 06:32:51 PM »
Have you not seen the posts about Madeleine being able to come forward and have her DNA tested when she's 16? Presumably there's an assumption that she's safe and well.
Still sounds a bit sneaky.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4390 on: September 15, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
That does not answer the question I posed.  Read it again.

Offline misty

« Reply #4391 on: September 16, 2018, 11:53:38 AM »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4392 on: September 16, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/2018/09/15/man-indicted-deaths-isabel-celis-maribel-gonzales/

Taken from her bed by a stranger.

Isabel vanished from her bed.
She was taken through a window.
No-one heard a thing, no-one saw a thing.
"Adding to the mystery of Isabel's disappearance is the dearth of forensic clues that were left behind by her kidnapper, or kidnappers." https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3279135/isabel-celis-disappearance-detective-america-maddie-mccann/

Two years after Isabel disappeared an older child also disappeared from a location nearby and the private detective employed by Isabel's parents two days into her disappearance wondered if the two cases were linked.  Sadly they were.

In my opinion the similarities between Madeleine's case and Isabel's case are uncanny.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:41:57 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4393 on: September 16, 2018, 06:50:56 PM »
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/2018/09/15/man-indicted-deaths-isabel-celis-maribel-gonzales/

Taken from her bed by a stranger.
An interesting article from last year, before this development:

"Was Isabel abducted from her window in the night?  Was she taken while her unknowing family members slept in the next room?  Does Isabel’s father’s bizarrely calm demeanor on the 911 call indicate that he may be culpable?  Or, did authorities fixate on her parents and develop tunnel vision early on in the investigation?

How can a child vanish entirely with little to no evidence left behind?  And, most importantly, where is Isabel Celis?"

Yes, there was no evidence of the child having been taken from her bedroom via the window, and yes at least one parent was suspected because of his demeanour.

More criticism for the father here based on his apparently calm attitude and use of the word "abducted"
https://thestir.cafemom.com/politics_views/137622/911_calls_from_isabel_celis

Say no more.

https://truenoirstories.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/isabel-celis/

Offline Venturi Swirl