Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47347 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2019, 11:43:09 AM »
@)(++(* is that the one which describes how the family were seen getting on their unicorn and riding off into the sunset?

You have knowledge of what is missing?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2019, 12:00:54 PM »
I thought you were a scholar of the Files?  Go and find it yourself, you probably know the page number better than I do.

As you're the one making the claim the onus is on you to provide the appropriate evidence or withdraw the claim.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2019, 12:20:10 PM »

From the files.

I thought one boat went missing altogether.  They have no paperwork, so how would they know?

And who would see anything on beaches and in inlets in the dark?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2019, 12:25:08 PM »

From the files.
Please can you tell me how that (IMO non sequitur of a reference) answers the question of how the police decided the girl did not look like Madeleine..?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:37 PM »
As you're the one making the claim the onus is on you to provide the appropriate evidence or withdraw the claim.
Tell you what.  I will supply the reference but only if you agree to acknowledge my efforts and thank me for providing it, instead of ignoring it as usually happens, deal?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2019, 12:30:14 PM »
Please can you tell me how that (IMO non sequitur of a reference) answers the question of how the police decided the girl did not look like Madeleine..?

As it crossed your mind that some one could well have given a description or that the girl and family were known to those that needed to know.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2019, 12:31:24 PM »
I thought one boat went missing altogether.  They have no paperwork, so how would they know?

VS was on about the marina in daylight,not isolated beaches and inlets.

Offline barrier

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »

In that case how does any one know it went missing,or is it another forum/internet myth.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2019, 12:38:55 PM »
As it crossed your mind that some one could well have given a description or that the girl and family were known to those that needed to know.
Lots f things have crossed my mind, where is any evidence that ANY of it crossed the mind of those that mattered, ie: those investiating Madeleine’s disappearance?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2019, 12:41:23 PM »

You have knowledge of what is missing?
No, but the Met do and that is why they had reams of leads to follow up, geddit now?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2019, 12:46:49 PM »
VS was on about the marina in daylight,not isolated beaches and inlets.

So the boat lurked about until dark.

Offline barrier

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2019, 12:59:56 PM »
So the boat lurked about until dark.

What boat?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2019, 01:01:51 PM »

What boat?

I can't say.  It might be libellous as I can't prove it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2019, 01:02:16 PM »
Does your opinion differ?  Do you think the PJ did not thoroughly investigate the McCanns?

The PJ failed to confirm the timeline at the beginning. I can think of some questions they could have asked which would have helped them to do that.

1. Question the Irwins and the Sperreys who were booked into the Tapas at 8.30 and 9 pm respectively.
2. Question the Executive Chef again about his testimony and check if he had witnesses as to the times he went to and returned from the Tapas.
3. Check the statement of Barend Weijdom and his alleged meeting with Paul Wortelboer.
4. Check who informed the nannies at the creche about Madeleine's disappearance and find out how she knew.
5. Find out which Mark Warner employee went into the Duke de Jaollande bar at 10.15 and asked for help with the search.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2019, 01:05:50 PM »
The PJ failed to confirm the timeline at the beginning. I can think of some questions they could have asked which would have helped them to do that.

1. Question the Irwins and the Sperreys who were booked into the Tapas at 8.30 and 9 pm respectively.
2. Question the Executive Chef again about his testimony and check if he had witnesses as to the times he went to and returned from the Tapas.
3. Check the statement of Barend Weijdom and his alleged meeting with Paul Wortelboer.
4. Check who informed the nannies at the creche about Madeleine's disappearance and find out how she knew.
5. Find out which Mark Warner employee went into the Duke de Jaollande bar at 10.15 and asked for help with the search.
To quote Barrier, “there are pages missing, how do you know they didn’t”?  LOL.  But seriously, how do you think the answers to ANY of those questions would have helped establish the guilt or innocence of the McCanns?  Still at least you seem to be conceding that the PJ weren’t very thorough, so not thorough in trying to nail their key suspects, it stands to reason they were even less thorough in investigating possible leads into an abduction doesn’t it.