Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 46636 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2019, 09:59:21 AM »
Operation Grange are in charge of whatever it is they're doing. The Portuguese are in charge of deciding whether Operation Grange have found anything worth pursuing through the Portuguese Courts. If they decide it's not, then OG must accept that.
They obviously decided that the latest arguidos were worth pursuing, odd if they thought the parents were involved between 5.30pm and 8.30pm.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2019, 10:08:03 AM »
You really need to have a long hard think about what you are suggesting.

You seem fond of 'facts'. Well that's one of them. I'm suggesting nothing more and nothing less. What you think I'm suggesting is coming from your mind, not mine.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2019, 10:10:50 AM »
The only evidence that Madeleine was OK until 9pm was provided by her parents.

what is the significance of that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2019, 10:12:54 AM »
You seem fond of 'facts'. Well that's one of them. I'm suggesting nothing more and nothing less. What you think I'm suggesting is coming from your mind, not mine.
What a silly thing to say. If you seriously think that concentrating on the hours between 5.30pm and 8.30pm would help the police to solve this case then it doesn’t take a genius to know precisely what it is you are suggesting, deny it all you like.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2019, 10:16:43 AM »
So is it those “below him” that are feeding him lies in your opinion?

I've no idea. Foy and Redwood at least claimed to have checked the timeline. Rowley didn't mention that. He seemed to think the Portuguese dealt with the questiion of parental involvement. I don't think lies are involved, just confusion. Trying to explain why their investigation didn't begin at the beginning isn't easy.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2019, 10:18:57 AM »
I've no idea. Foy and Redwood at least claimed to have checked the timeline. Rowley didn't mention that. He seemed to think the Portuguese dealt with the questiion of parental involvement. I don't think lies are involved, just confusion. Trying to explain why their investigation didn't begin at the beginning isn't easy.
That’s because you’re not in full possession of the facts.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
That’s because you’re not in full possession of the facts.

I don't need to be in full possession of the facts to form the opinion that OG is struggling to justify it's stance.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2019, 10:56:54 AM »
I don't need to be in full possession of the facts to form the opinion that OG is struggling to justify it's stance.
You are entitled to form any opinion you like but in my opinion the more information you have at your disposal the more valid your opinion will be.  Therefore in my opinion The Met’s opinion is worth more than your opinion, feel free to tell me why, in your opinion, I am wrong.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2019, 11:13:53 AM »
what is the significance of that

IMO it could prove significant if other evidence emerges.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
IMO it could prove significant if other evidence emerges.

So at the moment not significant... When was the last time anyone saw Ben Needham apart from his family

Offline faithlilly

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »
so you think after 12 yeras of looking..they still havent found enough evidence but are still looking...they would have more luck with the loch ness monster

Who knows what they’ve found over the last seven years. All it would need was for one of the main protagonists to change there story or a piece of forensic evidence to be re-examined with the latest techniques. I’m sure Russell Bishop thought he was in the clear when acquitted.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2019, 11:47:11 AM »
Who knows what they’ve found over the last seven years. All it would need was for one of the main protagonists to change there story or a piece of forensic evidence to be re-examined with the latest techniques. I’m sure Russell Bishop thought he was in the clear when acquitted.
Exactly the same could happen in the Needham case..
Many things are possible... Maddue could have been abducted by an extra terrestrial.... It's what's probable that's important

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2019, 12:17:35 PM »
What piece of forensic evidence currently in the possesion of the police do you think could be re-examined to provide evidence of the McCanns’ involvement?  I can help with that.  Nothing, that’s what.
So basically the seven year reinvestagation has amounted to the police waiting for one of the tapas group to spill the beans, in your view.  LOL.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2019, 12:20:43 PM »
Exactly the same could happen in the Needham case..
Many things are possible... Maddue could have been abducted by an extra terrestrial.... It's what's probable that's important

After Russell Bishop was tried and acquitted I’m sure no one thought that it was probable that he would one day be re-arrested, tried and convicted of the same crime. No one thought that it was probable that over 30 years after the murder evidence would be found that would help to convict the original suspect.

Until arrests are made and charges laid we will have absolutely no idea who the police are investigating and that includes the parents.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2019, 12:25:15 PM »
After Russell Bishop was tried and acquitted I’m sure no one thought that it was probable that he would one day be re-arrested, tried and convicted of the same crime. No one thought that it was probable that over 30 years after the murder evidence would be found that would help to convict the original suspect.

Until arrests are made and charges laid we will have absolutely no idea who the police are investigating and that includes the parents.

I think we do have an idea.... I think it's absolutely 100% obvious the mccanns are not suspects or being investigated.. I think some are in total denial