Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47195 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #435 on: January 27, 2019, 10:45:32 PM »
Colin Sutton has said the parents are not being investigated, should we ignore him?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #436 on: January 27, 2019, 10:48:37 PM »
Exactly, and why don’t you know ?

exactly... I dont know if grange are investigating you... I think its more likely they are than the mccanns...gunit sounds a bit suspicious... and perhaps angelos involved...who knows

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #437 on: January 28, 2019, 12:41:40 AM »
exactly... I dont know if grange are investigating you... I think its more likely they are than the mccanns...gunit sounds a bit suspicious... and perhaps angelos involved...who knows

But why don’t you know if they are investigating me ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #438 on: January 28, 2019, 01:11:23 AM »
And they are not arguidos now because...?

Well according to the archive report it is because of an absence of evidence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #439 on: January 28, 2019, 01:12:56 AM »
You are talking about the initial investigation which has been shown to be totally inept

How inept?  We don't know what happened to the child yet, the Portuguese might have been spot on.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #440 on: January 28, 2019, 01:14:54 AM »
I think theres as much chance Grange are investigating you...and will arrest you shortly...as there is of them investigating the Mccanns...can you prove me wrong...QED and all that ????????

That a pretty big claim considering the Portuguese Supreme Court has gone on record to state that they have not been cleared?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #441 on: January 28, 2019, 07:09:40 AM »
Well according to the archive report it is because of an absence of evidence.
So that obviously continues to be the case doesn’t it, despite many more years of supposedly being investigated.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #442 on: January 28, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »
How inept?  We don't know what happened to the child yet, the Portuguese might have been spot on.

We know fir a fact the initial investigation misunderstood  the evidence

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #443 on: January 28, 2019, 07:37:55 AM »

We all know that Madeleine was abducted for some reason that is not yet known.  There is no other logical explanation.  But if some people want to go on trying to find ways in which to involve her parents then that is okay by me.

I have never been wild about Colin Sutton because he tried to make it all about him.  But I thought Martin Clune was wonderful.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #444 on: January 28, 2019, 08:57:36 AM »
We know fir a fact the initial investigation misunderstood  the evidence

That's not a fact, that's your opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #445 on: January 28, 2019, 09:03:42 AM »
We all know that Madeleine was abducted for some reason that is not yet known.  There is no other logical explanation.  But if some people want to go on trying to find ways in which to involve her parents then that is okay by me.

I have never been wild about Colin Sutton because he tried to make it all about him.  But I thought Martin Clune was wonderful.

We know Madeleine disappeared, there are lots of logical explanations for that.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #446 on: January 28, 2019, 09:12:44 AM »
That's not a fact, that's your opinion.

No it's, a fact.... They thought the alerts confirmed cadaver... It's in the filesvas a proven fact.... Amaral said he could prove Maddie died in the apartment... Both false.... Not opinion... Fact

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #447 on: January 28, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »
We know Madeleine disappeared, there are lots of logical explanations for that.

Parental Involvement isn't one of them.  Logistics just doesn't allow for this.  Presuming you understand Logistics, of course.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #448 on: January 28, 2019, 09:44:51 AM »
No it's, a fact.... They thought the alerts confirmed cadaver... It's in the filesvas a proven fact.... Amaral said he could prove Maddie died in the apartment... Both false.... Not opinion... Fact

If it says in the flles that 'the alerts confirmed cadaver' (whatever that means) please provide a cite from those files. You can't quote Amaral as if he was representing the views of the investigation because he wasn't. He was giving his own oersonal opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #449 on: January 28, 2019, 09:48:32 AM »
If it says in the flles that 'the alerts confirmed cadaver' (whatever that means) please provide a cite from those files. You can't quote Amaral as if he was representing the views of the investigation because he wasn't. He was giving his own oersonal opinion.
Confirmation of cadaver is in the proven facts... Amaral claimed his views were shared by the investigation.   Is he not being truthful