Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47213 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #690 on: February 10, 2019, 08:09:07 AM »
Thank you for the cites. No facts, just media stories presented as facts in my opinion. Do you believe everything you see in the media?  Do you believe this?

"In 2008, when the Portuguese police officially stopped pursuing the case, their files revealed that in the three years preceding Madeleine’s disappearance, three intruders had been disturbed in children’s bedrooms within an hour’s drive of Praia de Luz and five children had been abused in their beds while on holiday in the Algarve."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8503610/Kate-McCann-why-didnt-they-believe-her.html

Where did that information come from?

I really don't see how the McCanns could have been given files which were explicitly not released from judicial secrecy. That would have been against Portuguese law.

I notice that Kate McCann claimed to have '5,000 or so' pages in her case files. The online DVD has over 11,000 pages.

It was all very fishy.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #691 on: February 10, 2019, 08:14:50 AM »
It was all very fishy.
Only because you are not in full possession of the facts.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #692 on: February 10, 2019, 08:41:55 AM »

Who is?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2019, 08:55:01 AM »
You really don't know this already?

Snip
Portuguese police knew about the attacks but ruled out a link to Madeleine’s disappearance because the crimes were spread over a wide geographical area and there were no apparent attempts at abduction.

Four of the burglaries were in Carvoeiro, six in the Vale da Parra, Praia da Gale district, and two in Praia da Luz.

Nine of the 12 incidents were reported to Portuguese police at the time they happened, but British investigators only became aware of three break-ins when the victims came forward in response to televised appeals last autumn.

https://www.channel4.com/news/madeleine-mccann-police-appeal-sex-attacker

Interesting don't you think that one senior investigating officer and his team ruled out a link ... but another senior investigating officer used exactly that as the new information necessary to have Madeleine's case reopened and began to cast around for a suspect later named in the Portuguese press ... who had links to the ocean club ... and a phone which was making calls from Luz despite him sitting at his computer at home writing a poem.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Snip
“Who’s thinking about child abductions in a sleepy, out-of-town tourist resort?” asked Gerry McCann, expressing the common view among parents that places stuffed full of other parents with small children are supremely secure.

Chillingly, the McCanns learnt after the abduction that not only are such resorts an obvious target for paedophiles, but also that parents should have been warned to be vigilant.

In 2008, when the Portuguese police officially stopped pursuing the case, their files revealed that in the three years preceding Madeleine’s disappearance, three intruders had been disturbed in children’s bedrooms within an hour’s drive of Praia de Luz and five children had been abused in their beds while on holiday in the Algarve.

Evidence had not been collected, let alone collated or publicised.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8503610/Kate-McCann-why-didnt-they-believe-her.html

Is that information ... or the note detailing the dining arrangements available to you or me in the files we have seen?  Yet it was familiar enough to Kate McCann for her to make reference to it in MADELEINE.

I wouldn't call it speculation ... I would deduce (arrive at a fact or a conclusion by reasoning; draw as a logical conclusion) that Kate McCann had access to information unavailable to you or I.

Despite the best efforts of some to link Madeleines disappearance to some alleged sex attacker,a prime suspect and patsy taboot  was ruled out.

Madeleine: DNA finally clears dead suspect:

https://www.portugalresident.com/2014/11/10/madeleine-dna-finally-clears-dead-suspect/
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »

Despite the best efforts of some to link Madeleines disappearance to some alleged sex attacker,a prime suspect and patsy taboot  was ruled out.

Madeleine: DNA finally clears dead suspect:

https://www.portugalresident.com/2014/11/10/madeleine-dna-finally-clears-dead-suspect/

I didn't think any of the children identified the man as being black did they?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2019, 09:00:20 AM »

Anyone who thinks the media have the facts is mistaken in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #696 on: February 10, 2019, 09:02:34 AM »

I didn't think any of the children identified the man as being black did they?

Rather an old fashioned view of those with not fair skin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #697 on: February 10, 2019, 09:09:18 AM »
From the channel four link by Brietta.

Redwood:“I completely accept that there are differences. There is no abduction that we can see. But the assumption from that is that Madeleine McCann has been abducted. That may not necessarily follow with all our thinking about what may have become of Madeleine McCann.

Offline Lace

« Reply #698 on: February 10, 2019, 09:21:50 AM »

Rather an old fashioned view of those with not fair skin.

Please explain your post.

Offline Lace

« Reply #699 on: February 10, 2019, 09:25:01 AM »
It seems to me that Amaral who must have known about the man who went into apartments and abused children,  ignored it.    He didn't ask himself how the man got into the apartments either.  Amaral made a huge show trying to prove there was no abduction first by saying no one could have broken into 5a,  yet here was a man who had been entering apartments and leaving no evidence of a break in.  Unbelievable   IMO

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #700 on: February 10, 2019, 09:31:02 AM »

Who is?
I would say that Kate McCann has a greater understanding of the police files and what was in those than anyone on this forum and also a greater understanding of what the Met are currently investigating. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #701 on: February 10, 2019, 09:32:45 AM »
Anyone who thinks the media have the facts is mistaken in my opinion.
Anyone who thinks they have a greater understanding of the facts of this case than either the media (who are known to have direct sources in many police departments) or the victims’ families is living in a cloud of delusion, IMO.

Offline barrier

« Reply #702 on: February 10, 2019, 09:34:35 AM »
It seems to me that Amaral who must have known about the man who went into apartments and abused children,  ignored it.    He didn't ask himself how the man got into the apartments either.  Amaral made a huge show trying to prove there was no abduction first by saying no one could have broken into 5a,  yet here was a man who had been entering apartments and leaving no evidence of a break in.  Unbelievable   IMO

Cite for leaving no evidence of break ins please.

Offline barrier

« Reply #703 on: February 10, 2019, 09:36:05 AM »
Please explain your post.

Self explanatory.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2019, 09:51:00 AM »

Why do you believe that Amaral must have known about the man? Did anyone claim to have informed the Policia Judiciaria?

As to evidence of break-ins, perhaps Brits abroad have a habit of leaving doors inlocked.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0