Author Topic: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?  (Read 5474 times)

Offline xtina

Re: Can we at least work out who moved the Twins?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »
The policeare quite clear, it's the group of friends who contradict each other and other witnesses.

Exactly G-Unit........thanks saves me replying to Brietta......
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 12:51:25 PM »
We are a discussion forum?  We discuss and apparently it is we who have 'lost track' of the movements of the twins.

Or is it your inference that the Portuguese police on the scene on the morning of the fourth of May were so unprofessional that they had no knowledge of what was going on around them during their watch?
They are looking for Madeleine and she isn't in the apartment so the real focus isn't on the apartment but outside.  Imagine what they would have been discussing when the sniffer dogs tracked to the car park.  There would have to be some intense searching around that location.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 12:59:44 PM »
The policeare quite clear, it's the group of friends who contradict each other and other witnesses.

for me it shows how unreliable the statements taken were

Offline Sunny

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
Which surely makes it even stranger that the Met Police are trying to solve the case without actually interviewing the main participants in what happened I.e. the McCanns and tapas friends.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2018, 01:05:12 PM »
Which surely makes it even stranger that the Met Police are trying to solve the case without actually interviewing the main participants in what happened I.e. the McCanns and tapas friends.

They don't need to.  The PJ found nothing.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »

Really? Do you blame those giving the statements or those taking them?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 01:09:58 PM »
They don't need to.  The PJ found nothing.

Can you show me a cite showing the PJ   found nothing?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2018, 01:11:39 PM »
Really? Do you blame those giving the statements or those taking them?

those taking them.....In her book Kate tells us the statements are not accurate.....she advises if ever giving a statement in a foreign country...aleays ask to read it in english

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 01:12:56 PM »

cite for not interviewing the mccanns.......I would think they certainly have....you do not know that they havent

Offline Sunny

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 01:14:20 PM »
cite for not interviewing the mccanns.......I would think they certainly have....you do not know that they havent

Dave you have seen the articles. We have even discussed them. So no. Find it yourself this time

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »

Exactly G-Unit........thanks saves me replying to Brietta......

The reply is in my opinion inadequate and I am surprised you feel unable to reply on your own behalf.

So from what you and Gunit concur on ... may we make the inference that the Portuguese police who should have been controlling the situation from the minute their boots touched the ground in Luz in the investigation on behalf of the missing child, were not using any observational skills while they should have been directing operations.

The discussion here concerns the movement of the children while under the Portuguese police watch.  Yet the question can be asked to where they were moved and by whom because there is no official record of the event from those whose duty it was to be in direct control of the situation.
Which by definition means in my opinion that they were not doing their job particularly in relation to safeguarding the children.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 01:17:22 PM »
those taking them.....In her book Kate tells us the statements are not accurate.....she advises if ever giving a statement in a foreign country...aleays ask to read it in english
For sure the signed statement needs to be in the native language of the witness.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2018, 01:18:55 PM »
The reply is in my opinion inadequate and I am surprised you feel unable to reply on your own behalf.

So from what you and Gunit concur on ... may we make the inference that the Portuguese police who should have been controlling the situation from the minute their boots touched the ground in Luz in the investigation on behalf of the missing child, were not using any observational skills while they should have been directing operations.

The discussion here concerns the movement of the children while under the Portuguese police watch.  Yet the question can be asked to where they were moved and by whom because there is no official record of the event from those whose duty it was to be in direct control of the situation.
Which by definition means in my opinion that they were not doing their job particularly in relation to safeguarding the children.

As the McCanns' don't appear to have been doing prior to Madeleine's disappearance Brietta.

I cannot see why it is the Portuguese Polices job to look after the twins and presumably the other children with the party. That is up to the parents IMO.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 01:20:12 PM »
They are looking for Madeleine and she isn't in the apartment so the real focus isn't on the apartment but outside.  Imagine what they would have been discussing when the sniffer dogs tracked to the car park.  There would have to be some intense searching around that location.

The consensus is that the children were initially in the apartment.  I was under the impression the discussion centres on their movement thereafter.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 01:23:01 PM »
Dave you have seen the articles. We have even discussed them. So no. Find it yourself this time

You might have read them but it seems you didnt understand them. From what I have raed the McCanns have not been interviewed under caution.....there is no confirmation they have not been interviewed as witnesses...I would assume they have...you have assumed they havent.

If you cannot provide acite that they have not been interviewed you should admit your mistake...but no doubt you wont