Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse. Murder or Self Defence?  (Read 11176 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse. Murder or Self Defence?
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2021, 01:44:45 PM »
According to Richie McGinnis, who was closest to the first shooting, Rittenhouse had even shouted 'Friendly, Friendly, Friendly' at Rosenbaum as he was pursued across the car lot.

Rittenhouse did everything he could including pointing the gun at Rosenbaum briefly during the chase, but Rosenbaum pursued him undeterred, having previously threatened to kill him (and others) if he got any of them alone.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2021, 01:47:19 PM »
Other people carrying guns were acting as vigilantes too.  You don’t HAVE to shoot and kill people to be a vigilante IMO.

It's not unreasonable or unusual for armed civilians to protect property during violent protests, did you see the clip of the other armed citizens protecting the gas station?

When not aiming the weapon at another they are not committing an offence.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 01:50:02 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2021, 02:12:41 PM »
It's not unreasonable or unusual for armed civilians to protect property during violent protests, did you see the clip of the other armed citizens protecting the gas station?

When not aiming the weapon at another they are not committing an offence.
No, I’m not interested enough to watch videos of violence and murder.  My point about vigilantes stands.  I am glad I don’t live in a society where (for example) the EDL turn out with sub automatic rifles to protect statues of Churchill from angry BLMers.  I guess that makes me a woke bleeding heart liberal or summat. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2021, 02:22:07 PM »
No, I’m not interested enough to watch videos of violence and murder.  My point about vigilantes stands.  I am glad I don’t live in a society where (for example) the EDL turn out with sub automatic rifles to protect statues of Churchill from angry BLMers.  I guess that makes me a woke bleeding heart liberal or summat.

Well there weren't any murders but there were 3 shootings in self defence, & the incident at the gas station that you refuse to watch doesn't involve violence, murder or shootings in self defence either.

I suppose the civilians living in that area, where the police had given up & withdrawn, should have just stay home while activists blew up the local petrol stations to further racial justice instead.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2021, 02:25:31 PM »

There were people travelling from around the country the likes of Antifa & other far left extremists trashing their city  alongside BLM whilst the police pulled back & did nothing.

If I were living there at the time I'd probably be on my rooftop with a gun like Kyle had, just in case.

Sometimes the presence of a firearm alone can deter people.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2021, 02:38:04 PM »
There were people travelling from around the country the likes of Antifa & other far left extremists trashing their city  alongside BLM whilst the police pulled back & did nothing.

If I were living there at the time I'd probably be on my rooftop with a gun like Kyle had, just in case.

Sometimes the presence of a firearm alone can deter people.
Wow.  Big man.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2021, 02:44:04 PM »
Wow.  Big man.

What would you do?

You can't call the fire brigade, they won't go into a riot zone, the police & national guard won't come in either because they'll be under attack.

So what's the other option?

Sit indoors & pray the rioters don't burn your house down, or leave town & hope for the best for your home or business?

City property valued at $2 million was destroyed by rioters, including garbage trucks, street lights and traffic signals. Kenosha's mayor requested $30 million in aid from the state to cover the extensive damage.
Damage to private property could be as high as $50 million, according to estimates from the Kenosha Area Business Alliance. This includes the 100-year-old Danish Brotherhood Lodge which was burned down when 40 buildings were destroyed and an additional 100 buildings damaged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenosha_unrest#Damage_assessments

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2021, 02:50:34 PM »
What would you do?

You can't call the fire brigade, they won't go into a riot zone, the police & national guard won't come in either because they'll be under attack.

So what's the other option?

Sit indoors & pray the rioters don't burn your house down, or leave town & hope for the best for your home or business?

City property valued at $2 million was destroyed by rioters, including garbage trucks, street lights and traffic signals. Kenosha's mayor requested $30 million in aid from the state to cover the extensive damage.
Damage to private property could be as high as $50 million, according to estimates from the Kenosha Area Business Alliance. This includes the 100-year-old Danish Brotherhood Lodge which was burned down when 40 buildings were destroyed and an additional 100 buildings damaged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenosha_unrest#Damage_assessments
I wouldn't go out with a big gun looking for trouble that's what I wouldn't do.  Law and order is (or should be) the preserve of the state, not armed civilians.  If the rioters came to my house and burned it down I guess I'd either burn with it or claim on the insurance and move to a new home in a different country where there aren't more guns than people and the police still have some semblance of control. 

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2021, 02:57:24 PM »
I wouldn't go out with a big gun looking for trouble that's what I wouldn't do.  Law and order is (or should be) the preserve of the state, not armed civilians.  If the rioters came to my house and burned it down I guess I'd either burn with it or claim on the insurance and move to a new home in a different country where there aren't more guns than people and the police still have some semblance of control.

There were lots of people out there with big guns that night & the only people who got shot were those who unreasonably attacked a person possessing a gun.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 03:00:17 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2021, 03:03:47 PM »

It isn't illegal to carry a gun, or carry a gun into a protest either.

Using it in a threatening manner is a crime & Kyle didn't do that.

The only time he aimed at anyone was when he came under attack.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2021, 03:16:24 PM »

Trial Resumes.

Jacob Marshall, friend of Gaige Grosskreutz (defence witness), denies a claim he made on his Facebook page that Grosskreutz commented upon visiting him in hospital, his only regret that night was not killing the kid & emptying his pistol into him.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2021, 03:16:58 PM »
There were lots of people out there with big guns that night & the only people who got shot were those who unreasonably attacked a person possessing a gun.
I wonder why they all picked on little Kyle with his big gun?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2021, 03:19:18 PM »
I wonder why they all picked on little Kyle with his big gun?

Yes, because you haven't even watched the evidence.

The first guy that attacked Rittenhouse did so totally unprovoked, he (the decedent) started all the trouble.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2021, 03:24:10 PM »
Yes, because you haven't even watched the evidence.

The first guy that attacked Rittenhouse did so totally unprovoked, he (the decedent) started all the trouble.
Time for me to leave the discussion then, ttfn.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2021, 03:26:44 PM »
Just as a point of interest, the racist Rittenhouse & his friends were protecting a car business owned by an Asian family.

The family had built their business up from a stock of just 7 cars to several hundred, plus garages over the years. They lost around 130 cars & had their buildings damaged in the days during the riots.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 03:33:05 PM by Wonderfulspam »