Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1360837 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4380 on: March 29, 2019, 04:04:35 PM »
Weeping and wailing.  She was held by some to be the epitome of how a grieving mother should behave.

I'm more interested in the ones that I know lost someone. The vast majority cry during appeals or interviews, often many years after the event. That's an involuntary reaction caused by reliving the event and their feelings at the time return.

Karen Matthews and Kate McCann, on the other hand, were in control of their emotions. One chose to display false feelings by crying, the other says she chose to control her real feelings. She wasn't the only one either. Wider family members did the same. No tears escaped from anyone, not one emotional wreck amongst them. I find that incomprehensible because it's very unusual imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

Are they searching.
« Reply #4381 on: March 29, 2019, 04:46:04 PM »
New signs that Met’s Maddie search “may not be searching at all”

https://www.portugalresident.com/2019/03/29/new-signs-that-mets-maddie-search-may-not-be-searching-at-all/

Any one like to contradict this with solid evidence of a continued search?
Remembering all refernces to OP Grange are non existent on the MET site.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4382 on: March 29, 2019, 06:28:48 PM »
I'm no expert on tht subject, but I think psychopaths are very good at convincing people they're experiencing emotions they don't actually feel. That suggests there is no psychopathy involved.
So, what then?  Not psychopaths, just not very bothered about their child’s disappearance?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4383 on: March 29, 2019, 06:46:18 PM »

I see Jill Havern has got her nose in.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4384 on: March 29, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »
I see Jill Havern has got her nose in.
Got her nose in what?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4385 on: March 29, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
Got her nose in what?

The Portugal Resident.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4386 on: March 29, 2019, 07:21:58 PM »
The Portugal Resident.
Oh yeah, missed that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4387 on: March 29, 2019, 09:32:04 PM »
So, what then?  Not psychopaths, just not very bothered about their child’s disappearance?

I have no idea. All I know is that like stranger abduction a lack of parental emotion must be incredibly rare.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4388 on: March 29, 2019, 10:18:58 PM »
I have no idea. All I know is that like stranger abduction a lack of parental emotion must be incredibly rare.
Do you actually believe that the McCanns demonstrated no emotion over the disappearance?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4389 on: March 30, 2019, 06:29:06 AM »
Do you actually believe that the McCanns demonstrated no emotion over the disappearance?

After The McCann's awful first melt down I call it stiff upper lip.  Some of us do have it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4390 on: March 30, 2019, 07:17:39 AM »
After The McCann's awful first melt down I call it stiff upper lip.  Some of us do have it.
Which very nearly abandoned Gerry completely on the tarmac on their return from Portugal.  I suppose that was just good acting as far as some are concerned.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4391 on: March 30, 2019, 08:51:06 AM »
Which very nearly abandoned Gerry completely on the tarmac on their return from Portugal.  I suppose that was just good acting as far as some are concerned.

I wasn't convinced by it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4392 on: March 30, 2019, 08:52:04 AM »

Mysterious Madeleine McCann abduction suspect who police never got to question

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mysterious-madeleine-mccann-abduction-suspect-14199802

@)(++(*

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4393 on: March 30, 2019, 09:10:35 AM »

Mysterious Madeleine McCann abduction suspect who police never got to question

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mysterious-madeleine-mccann-abduction-suspect-14199802

@)(++(*

What proof is there that Euclides Monteiro died in a tractor accident, or that he is dead at all? 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4394 on: March 30, 2019, 09:17:25 AM »
What proof is there that Euclides Monteiro died in a tractor accident, or that he is dead at all?

Interestng theory.

Perhaps he abducted Maddie in revenge for getting fired, staged a tractor accident, severed all contact with his wife,  & disappeared into the murky paedo underworld.