Off Topic and General Discussions > Off topic, general discussions and the Wide Awake Club.

Those outside prison fighting one another

(1/6) > >>

Nicholas:
‘Those outside prison fighting one another, will only hurt those inside fighting to get out. The present actions of JENGBA are unacceptable to MOJUK and can only damage prisoners and those supporting them!

If you are supporting someone in prison a victim of 'Joint Enterprise' you are now being forced by JENGBA to make a choice. If MOJUK had to make a choice or advise someone inside which organization might best represent the fight against 'Joint Enterprise' cases it would be to seek help from the newly formed National Joint Enterprise Casework Service (NJEC).

MOJUK fully supports the posting below from INNOCENT

‘To members of INNOCENT

This is a reminder that our next meeting will be on Wednesday, 7 March, starting at 7.00 pm, in the usual venue the Royal Oak pub in Union Street, Oldham OL1 1EN.

Members of INNOCENT have noticed that another meeting has been arranged in Manchester on the same date and at the same time by Gloria Morrison and Janet Cunliffe, who are members of JENGBA (Joint Enterprise Not Guilty By Association). This is the first of a series of meetings arranged to coincide with ours. JENGBA has contacted members of INNOCENT and urged them to attend their meetings rather than ours.

We have asked Gloria and Janet to change the date of their meetings so that INNOCENT members can attend meetings of both organisations if they wish, and do not feel forced into choosing one organisation over another. But they have flatly refused to change their meetings to different dates.

We have been saddened by the discovery that this is a deliberately hostile act. We would like to ignore this childish behaviour and we hope that all INNOCENT members will do so. JENGBA has an excellent record of publicising the terrible and frightening way in which the joint enterprise law is being used to convict innocent people, and we would not wish to prevent members of INNOCENT whose cases involve the use of joint enterprise law from participating in JENGBA's activities. The aims of INNOCENT and the aims of JENGBA are completely compatible.

But although JENGBA offers to help people with their cases, in practice it does not help anyone, and we know of no cases which it has helped to progress in any way. INNOCENT, on the other hand, has a 19 year record of helping with cases, some of which have progressed to successful appeals and the release of innocent prisoners.

Members of INNOCENT know that our meetings are of key importance for our casework. In meetings we exchange information, are brought up to date on cases, clarify the details of what has happened in them, and give support to families. It is essential that members attend meetings if they possibly can. We cannot guarantee to continue supporting cases if the families or supporters concerned stop attending our meetings.

We look forward to seeing you all on 7 March and on subsequent regular meetings of INNOCENT.

Andrew Green
Secretary
INNOCENT  /  <innocent@uk2.net>

challenging miscarriages of justice since 1993

End of Bulletin

Source for this message:
INNOCENT

John:
It doesn't help when you have scammers and spammers like Billy Middleton promoting himself as some sort of Godsend to the poor bas...ds who are fighting real miscarriages of justice.  I'm sorry but I feel strongly about this and you know what I mean Stephanie. Look at the way they pissed you off over Simon's case and all because you were strong-willed sufficiently to speak your mind.

Middleton may have been cleared by a jury on the notoriously pathetic Scots 'not prove' sham verdict in Aberdeen over the death of his daughter in a house fire and may have got off the sex abuse charges but that for me says it all.  How can he possibly represent anyone while he is now facing the same charges in a civil court in Lerwick.  The whole thing is crazy and those idiots who are backing him better realise it before they end up like Debbie Garlick with her big plate of humble pie.    ?8)@)-)

Angelo222:
How typical and how absolutely pathetic.  As if there isn't enough bickering on the justice scene without those two falling out as well.  Why doesn't Andrew Green change the date of his meeting so that JENGBA delegates can also attend the INNOCENT meeting?  Would that be too difficult for him to contemplate?

John:
I think that document signed by Andrew Green is pathetic.  Talk about trying to have a go at JENGBA and as for accusing them of being deliberately hostile and childish is in itself rather crass.  Green then goes on to glorify INNOCENT as if they were some Godsend organisation.  If the truth be known their success are few and far between in the 19 years they have been operating.

Why am I not surprised that Andrew Green and INNOCENT have joined forces with Billy Middleton's Wrongly Accused Person organisation to form the National Joint Enterprise Casework Service (NJEC).  I fear for true victims of miscarriages of justice as they are being sucked into this vacuum and will ultimately simply become pawns in their pathetic power games.

Kevin Craigie:
 8@??)(

When I watched The House of Commons evidence session I despaired at such a unique opportunity being squandered. The answers presented were not correct and had those smug M.P's almost falling off their chairs. Prompted to elaborate, the "delegates" as they like to be called stared at the floor and sipped some more water !
Those questions were simple, and they were practically pleading with you to give them hard evidence. Not one shred was offered. I sent them written representations which spelled out the arguments backed with evidence. They were accepted. I still honestly believe that these "delegates" think they have accomplished something. I now predict they shall join forces to try and attack me again. No one will ever silence Kevin Craigie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version