Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1248461 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17640 on: March 25, 2024, 06:46:24 PM »

Any thoughts on these two unknown victims of Rape Charges?  The older of the two could be dead by now.  But the MO is all too familiar.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17641 on: March 26, 2024, 07:29:24 AM »
No new news other than the trial's been extended to October... but I thought that was already a given.

Or on the other two rape victims... the younger one might give her evidence in written statement/pre-recorded video form or appear in person like Hazel Behan, who knows?

Brueckner giving Fulscher that "Devil Incarnate" look.  How he's managed to squeeze into a teenager's jacket is one of the great mysteries of the Universe...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17642 on: March 26, 2024, 09:13:51 AM »
No new news other than the trial's been extended to October... but I thought that was already a given.

Or on the other two rape victims... the younger one might give her evidence in written statement/pre-recorded video form or appear in person like Hazel Behan, who knows?

Brueckner giving Fulscher that "Devil Incarnate" look.  How he's managed to squeeze into a teenager's jacket is one of the great mysteries of the Universe...

I think not, otherwise thee would have been more detail on the indictment  regarding age and date of offence.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Myster

Offline Myster

« Reply #17644 on: April 01, 2024, 06:47:52 AM »
BKA allegedly examining Brueckner's Sprinter van, unless of course it's been crushed, cubed and melted down at a Chinese steel foundry...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13258003/German-police-probe-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckners-van-DNA-clues.html

Play resumes April 2nd.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17645 on: April 01, 2024, 06:11:05 PM »
The climber's Sprinter van, examined we are told by the BKA... with an advert written in dust on the back door - AUCH IN WEISS ERHÄLTLICH...

Online Anthro

« Reply #17646 on: April 01, 2024, 07:53:59 PM »
The climber's Sprinter van, examined we are told by the BKA... with an advert written in dust on the back door - AUCH IN WEISS ERHÄLTLICH...
Where do you see the writing?

Offline Myster

« Reply #17647 on: April 01, 2024, 08:43:01 PM »
Where do you see the writing?
What is special about today, Anthro?  8(0(*

Online Anthro

« Reply #17648 on: April 01, 2024, 09:04:27 PM »
What is special about today, Anthro?  8(0(*
Okay. I get it now.

Offline Myster

« Reply #17649 on: April 01, 2024, 09:26:42 PM »
Okay. I get it now.
In the UK you sometimes see dirty white vans on which some joker has daubed - ALSO AVAILABLE IN WHITE - with their finger.  Not sure if the same applies in SA?

Offline Myster

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17651 on: April 03, 2024, 05:46:54 PM »
Day 5 (or 6... I've lost count because of this crazy staggered trial agenda).

Defence up to their usual delaying tricks and Helge Busching's turn to spill the beans...

https://news.sky.com/story/christian-b-trial-madeleine-mccann-suspect-cannot-get-a-fair-trial-defence-claims-13107024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13266779/Christian-Brueckner-returns-court-face-former-friend-tell-rape-trial-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-expert-lock-picker-break-property.html

Rather than spilling the beans he has just made himself look more dodgy. Changing what he’d done with the alleged rape tape during giving evidence. You really couldn’t make it up….oh wait!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17652 on: April 03, 2024, 06:13:40 PM »
Rather than spilling the beans he has just made himself look more dodgy. Changing what he’d done with the alleged rape tape during giving evidence. You really couldn’t make it up….oh wait!
The problem is Faithlilly, the rapes he described having seen on the video mirror the rape that CB was found guilty of a few years back, the rape for which forensic evidence was discovered linking CB to the crime.  No matter how dodgy you think the witness is, them’s the facts.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17653 on: April 04, 2024, 08:30:30 AM »
Brunty catching up with the yesterday's court shenanigans... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRKZWkB0_qM

Offline jassi

« Reply #17654 on: April 04, 2024, 10:47:43 AM »
Well padded out with old footage and  extraneous bits about Madeleine and Edgar.
Probably less than half was actually about yesterday's proceedings.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future