Author Topic: Michael Tatschl  (Read 27876 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: Michael Tatschl
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2020, 12:58:07 PM »
From what I read so far is I think Michael Tatschl suffers from bad memory.   There was the incident with the English lady who was approached by a man who was pretending to be an orphanage collector.  I was thinking of Gail Cooper, but there appears to have been another as per this article.  https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/510625/Police-told-conman-tried-to-take-girl-weeks-before-Maddie

Gail Cooper doesn't describe CBhttp://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GAIL_COOPER.htm

Unless, Brückner used a wig and props discovered at his residence.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2020, 12:59:27 PM »
Thank you Rob, that’s the only two I could find and neither describe a blond man with a pockmarked face. Perhaps Brietta could clarify ?

It seems the makers of the Netflix series found someone who told the tale to them. Perhaps it was Summers and Swan, who saw it as "the single most important new piece of information in our book.” Although they never spoke to the woman, just to a friend of hers.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/510625/Police-told-conman-tried-to-take-girl-weeks-before-Maddie
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2020, 01:11:56 PM »

What point are your photos trying to make ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2020, 01:19:29 PM »
What point are your photos trying to make ?
Don’t you think there is a resemblance between Brückner and the Cooper e-fit?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2020, 01:39:26 PM »

The teeth certainly appeared to make an impression on the witness.  I believe that Brueckner had some orthodontic work carried out at a later date so it is possible that in the intervening period he had some corrective device fitted which drew attention to his teeth.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2020, 01:57:07 PM »

Not in the slightest. Further there is no connection between the Cooper efit and Madeleine’s disappearance.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »
The teeth certainly appeared to make an impression on the witness.  I believe that Brueckner had some orthodontic work carried out at a later date so it is possible that in the intervening period he had some corrective device fitted which drew attention to his teeth.

Ah good you’re here Brietta...perhaps you can provide that cite I asked for ?

Perhaps instead of issuing me with a warning Brietta you’d kindly provide a cite as per forum rules ?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 02:22:12 PM by faithlilly »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2020, 02:03:03 PM »

They both seem to be males and that's the only resemblance imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2020, 02:27:24 PM »
Not in the slightest. Further there is no connection between the Cooper efit and Madeleine’s disappearance.
The nose, the nasolabial lines, the mouth and the teeth all seem to be very similar. My opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2020, 02:30:08 PM »
The nose, the nasolabial lines, the mouth and the teeth all seem to be very similar. My opinion.

But not mine.

Could you explain the connection between a man that was seen two weeks before the McCanns arrived in Portugal and Madeleine’s disappearance because I’m at a loss in how to connect the two ?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2020, 02:30:12 PM »
They both seem to be males and that's the only resemblance imo.
Add to that the fact that Brückner’s girlfriend at the time Nicole F, was running an orphanage for troubled German children at Foral. Cooperman said he was collecting for an orphanage in Espiche.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2020, 02:33:48 PM »
But not mine.

Could you explain the connection between a man that was seen two weeks before the McCanns arrived in Portugal and Madeleine’s disappearance because I’m at a loss in how to connect the two ?
Fair enough. Not everyone has facial recognition skills. The two men may be the same person or not. Like you, I don’t know.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2020, 02:34:58 PM »
Add to that the fact that Brückner’s girlfriend at the time Nicole F, was running an orphanage for troubled German children at Foral. Cooperman said he was collecting for an orphanage in Espiche.

I thought the orphanage story was a cover and there was no orphanage in Espiche ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2020, 02:38:11 PM »
A young Christian Brueckner image from the 1990s    (Image: The Daily Express)

I think either Brueckner has a very full bottom lip in this image or he has very prominent teeth mirroring the efit.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2020, 02:45:10 PM »
I thought the orphanage story was a cover and there was no orphanage in Espiche ?
Yes, but also consider that Brückner’s farmhouse is only about 1.5 km from Espiche.