Author Topic: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.  (Read 4932 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2022, 01:10:43 PM »
If not charged, its a win win, OG ending, SOL  in Portugal, lack of evidence in Germany, the legend is writ CB dunnit, Madeleine who ?

It also allows the 'search' to continue if the parents aren't convinced of CB's guilt. Will they or won't they allow Madeleine to be forgotten I wonder?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2022, 02:02:53 PM »
If not charged, its a win win, OG ending, SOL  in Portugal, lack of evidence in Germany, the legend is writ CB dunnit, Madeleine who ?

I said similar a few weeks ago - apart from the SOL bit.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2022, 03:33:21 PM »
It also allows the 'search' to continue if the parents aren't convinced of CB's guilt. Will they or won't they allow Madeleine to be forgotten I wonder?
It's been 15 years during which for the most part they have done their best to ensure Madeleine has not been forgotten, strange behaviour for a couple who (in your obvious opinion) have "something to hide".  I'm sure you will have a very plausible explanation (not) if they decide to spend the remaining fund money on keeping up the search for Madeleine in the event of the police shelving the case. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2022, 03:37:22 PM »
As I understand Wolters has proof of death

Offline The General

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2022, 03:53:21 PM »
As I understand Wolters has proof of death
Proof or evidence?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2022, 03:54:07 PM »
As if anyone needed to wonder why I can't cope with this Forum from time to time.

I have nothing to say about Brueckner because I simply don't know,  but Davel's opinion is more likely to be correct.

In the meantime, I suspect that Operation Grange have done all they can.  But we won't know that until the funding finally ceases.  And I have been hearing that for quite some time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2022, 06:08:43 PM »
Proof or evidence?
You would have to define proof. Its a criminal case so the criminal level of proof..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 06:58:21 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2022, 08:10:22 PM »
You would have to define proof. Its a criminal case so the criminal level of proof..

With his past history of being caught is it really thought that CB is smart and methodical enough to kill and escape justice for 15 yrs, seriously!! .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline misty

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2022, 10:02:10 PM »
With his past history of being caught is it really thought that CB is smart and methodical enough to kill and escape justice for 15 yrs, seriously!! .
Most of CB's convictions were in Germany.
In Portugal:-
CB never got caught burgling holiday homes & villas.
He never got caught stealing 100,000 from the family home his girlfriend babysat in.
He only got caught once stealing diesel, despite being known as Diesel Chris on the Algarve and keeping drums of the fuel at his former farmhouse home.
He never got caught trafficking/selling drugs.
He never got caught after allegedly raping various women.
ETA He never got caught stealing solar panels.

Was he really that good, were the police just really bad or was he protected by people in authority?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:30:49 PM by misty »

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2022, 07:23:14 AM »
He never got caught stealing 100,000 from the family home his girlfriend babysat in.
He only got caught once stealing diesel, despite being known as Diesel Chris on the Algarve and keeping drums of the fuel at his former farmhouse home.

Was he really that good, were the police just really bad or was he protected by people in authority?
2013 grange went through phone records  2013 BKA interviewed CB  if did it now he did it then  .
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/10/police-scour-phone-records-for-clues-in-madeleine-mccann-case
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2022, 07:55:50 AM »
And yet some people believe that despite no history of criminal behaviour at all the McCanns (with or without their friends all similarly with unblemished records) were able to kill a child in an act of abuse or at least cover up her death and get away with that for 15 years, despite the lack of a car, equipment, luxury of time to plot and plan and in an unfamiliar environment at night.  CB had recourse to all these things of course.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:58:46 AM by Swertigo Virl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 07:39:42 PM »
The PJ are carrying on it seems.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/portugal-keep-investigating-madeleine-mccann-26696562
So, do all you sceptics think the PJ are still secretly investigating the parents? Tick tock and all that….

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 07:44:05 PM »
All ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2022, 08:09:45 PM »

Ooh goodie, a new conspiracy  theory   8(*( 8(*(
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future