Author Topic: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.  (Read 4934 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2022, 01:24:39 PM »
I understand hoping against hope, which, imo, is what people have been doing. I just hope for things which I think are possible.
It IS possible that Madeleine is still alive, unless you believe Wolters when he says it's certain that Madeleine is dead?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2022, 03:43:37 PM »
I'm a realist.

You are a very damaged person who only thinks ill.  You have absolutely no proof of your realism, which amounts to a crock of rubbish.

I feel very sorry for you.  My realism is nothing like yours.

Offline barrier

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2022, 04:27:20 PM »
I thought the rule was attack the post not the poster, there's some underlying  lingering bitterness in all this that does not make pleasant reading, but hey who cares Boris is gone and the suns out.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2022, 04:45:12 PM »
I thought the rule was attack the post not the poster, there's some underlying  lingering bitterness in all this that does not make pleasant reading, but hey who cares Boris is gone and the suns out.
i look forward to seeing you practice what you preach in future.  Is Boris actually out or do we have to suffer him until,October?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2022, 05:10:12 PM »
i look forward to seeing you practice what you preach in future.  Is Boris actually out or do we have to suffer him until,October?

Oh God.  I can't handle this.  But then I don't have to.

The Met have got another year.  But whether or not to find Madeleine is debatable, even if she knows who she is.  And they know where she is.

It has all been such a long time.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2022, 05:26:56 PM »

I believe that the Combined Police Forces should be looking to Brazil, if anywhere at all.  Although it isn't necessarily pertinent.

But before anyone tells me that Madeleine is dead then I want to see some proof.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2022, 05:33:42 PM »
You are a very damaged person who only thinks ill.  You have absolutely no proof of your realism, which amounts to a crock of rubbish.

I feel very sorry for you.  My realism is nothing like yours.

We don't share the same outlook on life, that's for sure. One difference between us is that I don't make personal attacks on other members.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2022, 05:47:03 PM »
We don't share the same outlook on life, that's for sure. One difference between us is that I don't make personal attacks on other members.

Really?  You don't make attacks on other Members?  You need a reality check.  And lessons in The English Language.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2022, 06:07:01 PM »
Really?  You don't make attacks on other Members?  You need a reality check.  And lessons in The English Language.

There you go with another attack. Please stop.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0