Author Topic: The Remit  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Remit
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2022, 01:12:32 PM »
MWT believes she woke and wandered, Wolters won't commit to how she ended up out of 5a.

What "REMIT" is it you are discussing?  I wasn't aware the German prosecutor had one nor am I aware that Thomas's had one either.

The Opening Post does mention Scotland Yard.~ maybe an idea to stick with that one for the time being, you obviously don't think.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:14:52 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 01:25:32 PM »
There has been a lot of criticism re the remit inclluding from Colin Sutton.

Could SY have done anything different. They have no jurisdiction to investigate the MccAnns for neglect and none to investigate accidental death in the apartment....so how could they be questioned under caution...and how could SY have any other remit

So how can Germany investigate CB a German citizen  if SY could not investigate the McCanns, British citizens.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 01:33:46 PM »
So how can Germany investigate CB a German citizen  if SY could not investigate the McCanns, British citizens.

Bit of an oxymoron for you there.

I would ask, rather "How would one be expected to conduct an investigation without recourse to interviewing material witnesses?"

Strange the assaults on children were confirmed by the witnesses?  Really weird that Totman was interviewed and no-one else was.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »
del
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2022, 02:31:26 PM »
None what so ever imo, the horse bolted long ago, thats why charges once again imo will not be laid at CB's door in relation to Madeleine, if the evidence was there in the first instance it would still be there .
So you agree there was no point SY reinvestigating the McCanns when they took on Operation Grange?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 03:11:30 PM »

Simple.. Because the crime in CBs case is murder... That gives Germany jurisdiction. Perhaps gunit will ask me for a cite.
UK could investigate the mccans for murder but not for child neglect

Online Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2022, 03:35:51 PM »
Simple.. Because the crime in CBs case is murder... That gives Germany jurisdiction. Perhaps gunit will ask me for a cite.
UK could investigate the mccans for murder but not for child neglect

This was adequately explained when Anthony Bennett tried to bring a case in an English Court for Child Neglect against The McCanns.  He failed.