Author Topic: Yvonne Martin witness statement  (Read 20240 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Yvonne Martin witness statement
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2022, 04:18:50 PM »
I don't know you, only your opinions and the way you express them, that's the thing,  And FYI, I'm all for nuance and shades of grey, whereas I don't believe you are.  For example when the McCanns or Mitchell or anyone who supports them says something that doesn't accord with what you believe to be the truth then you shriek "liars!" when often it's a bit more nuanced or shades of grey than that, but I find that sceptics don't do nuance.  McCanns & their supporters = bad and that's all there is to it.  I mean, you probably deny it now but in the past you've accused me (amongst others) of wanting Madeleine to have been horribly abused and murdered by a paedophile haven't you?  That would make me a really vile person, but I'm really not and I really don't and it's just one example of how you twist things simply to be spiteful and nasty.  That's why I'm not very keen on your opinions and why I find it strange that some people find you to be so lovely.  I expect in person and in private you're an absolute delight, but I guess I shall never have that pleasure.
I would say based on her ridiculous opinion of me and some of her posts towards me faith is far from a nice person

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2022, 11:39:57 PM »
I don't know you, only your opinions and the way you express them, that's the thing,  And FYI, I'm all for nuance and shades of grey, whereas I don't believe you are.  For example when the McCanns or Mitchell or anyone who supports them says something that doesn't accord with what you believe to be the truth then you shriek "liars!" when often it's a bit more nuanced or shades of grey than that, but I find that sceptics don't do nuance.  McCanns & their supporters = bad and that's all there is to it.  I mean, you probably deny it now but in the past you've accused me (amongst others) of wanting Madeleine to have been horribly abused and murdered by a paedophile haven't you?  That would make me a really vile person, but I'm really not and I really don't and it's just one example of how you twist things simply to be spiteful and nasty.  That's why I'm not very keen on your opinions and why I find it strange that some people find you to be so lovely.  I expect in person and in private you're an absolute delight, but I guess I shall never have that pleasure.

I certainly seem to trigger you, that’s clear but I think that’s more about you than me. You do seem to treat all unbelievers in the same, antagonistic way.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2022, 11:42:11 PM »
You are just so wrong....a persons opinion is a window to their soul...

I think you’re mixing your metaphors there…it’s the eyes I believe.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2022, 07:17:43 AM »
I certainly seem to trigger you, that’s clear but I think that’s more about you than me. You do seem to treat all unbelievers in the same, antagonistic way.
And you don’t think you go out of your way to antagonise me by (for example) accusing me of actively wanting Madeleine to have sufferered at the hands of a paedophile?  Am I just supposed to go along with such vile nonsense without comment?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2022, 07:18:28 AM »

I think you’re mixing your metaphors there…it’s the eyes I believe.
Opinions are certainly more revealing than eyes.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2022, 07:43:56 AM »

Reading the Goncalo Amaral thread demonstrates how unaware of nuance supporters are imo. I can practically see the pitchforks waving lol.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2022, 08:02:39 AM »
Reading the Goncalo Amaral thread demonstrates how unaware of nuance supporters are imo. I can practically see the pitchforks waving lol.
This is just pot and kettle argumentation.  If you think I can’t grasp nuance please do give me some specifics that pertain to anything I have written and I will add a nuanced explanation  lol.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2022, 09:40:27 AM »
This is just pot and kettle argumentation.  If you think I can’t grasp nuance please do give me some specifics that pertain to anything I have written and I will add a nuanced explanation  lol.

Just adding my comments to the existing pot and kettle arguments.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2022, 09:46:54 AM »
Just adding my comments to the existing pot and kettle arguments.
Stirring the pot in other words lol.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2022, 09:54:55 AM »

The greatest 'nuance' I perceive is an apparent reluctance or inability to follow protocol and post on topic with a little bit of goading sprinkled into the mix.

Yvonne Martin ?

witness statement ?

I understand there may not be anything much left to say which we haven't discussed on other threads - but the fact remains we are where we were a long time ago, and surprise !! here we are again. 

So let's get on with it.

As put by you ~ Amaral has his very own thread.  Might be an idea to post things Amaral there and leave Yvonne's thread for things Yvonne.  Just a thought with never a nuance in sight.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2022, 10:16:53 AM »
I think Yvonne Martin could probably be defined as the very first "disaster tourist" so complained of over the years by the inhabitants of Luz.

The sad thing about that phenomenon is the ill feeling directed towards bona fide investigators doing their jobs making them probably more resented than holidaymakers taking their their selfies with 5A as background.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2022, 10:24:16 AM »
The greatest 'nuance' I perceive is an apparent reluctance or inability to follow protocol and post on topic with a little bit of goading sprinkled into the mix.

Yvonne Martin ?

witness statement ?

I understand there may not be anything much left to say which we haven't discussed on other threads - but the fact remains we are where we were a long time ago, and surprise !! here we are again. 

So let's get on with it.

As put by you ~ Amaral has his very own thread.  Might be an idea to post things Amaral there and leave Yvonne's thread for things Yvonne.  Just a thought with never a nuance in sight.

Strange how it takes a comment by me to trigger the 'off topic' cry, isn't it? No nuance there, just straightforward targetting imo. @)(++(*

The McCanns told Yvonne Martin that the coldren were checked every hour and Kate told her a couple took Madeleine, who disappeared 13 hours ago. She said this at 10am on 4th.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2022, 10:34:56 AM »
Many people wish to experience the reality behind the media images, or are prompted to find out more by a personal association with places or events.

The phenomenon raises ethical issues over the status and nature of objects, the extent of their interpretation, the appropriate political and managerial response and the nature of the experience as perceived by the visitor, their residents and local residents.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0826450644/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=lifeasabutter-21&creative=6738&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0826450644&linkId=eb392d3b84acee4b81b3a820e5be77a9

Not content with merely 'viewing the pile up on the motorway' or taking photographs from a distance ~ Yvonne Martin inveigled herself in as a player and perhaps even a major player in an investigation of which she had witnessed nothing and knew even less.

The Rebelo investigation gave Yvonne Martin short shrift.  The statements given to the PJ today by Yvonne Martin provide a concrete clarification of the reasons for her suspicions, which in my opinion, do not point to any concrete element that could, in any way, make other inquiries directly related to her statements, viable.
With nothing further to add.
  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

Rather says it all ~ don't you think and with not a 'nuance' in sight plain speaking does the trick.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2022, 10:54:13 AM »
Strange how it takes a comment by me to trigger the 'off topic' cry, isn't it? No nuance there, just straightforward targetting imo. @)(++(*

The McCanns told Yvonne Martin that the coldren were checked every hour and Kate told her a couple took Madeleine, who disappeared 13 hours ago. She said this at 10am on 4th.

The Policia Judiciaria under Rebelo were certainly not as impressed with Yvonne Martin's 'statement' as sceptics have been.

In fact I'm not even sure that the Amaral investigation paid them the slightest heed regarding timings.  They were far, far too busy having fun with Yvonne's Martin's paternity questions and many a happy hour has been spent by sceptics musing the same matter.

Yvonn Martin certainly had her uses for a coterie for a time - unfortunately by adding nuances of innuendo and gossip to an ill informed and out of its depth investigation could perhaps have impeded any progress towards finding Madeleine.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2022, 10:55:22 AM »
Many people wish to experience the reality behind the media images, or are prompted to find out more by a personal association with places or events.

The phenomenon raises ethical issues over the status and nature of objects, the extent of their interpretation, the appropriate political and managerial response and the nature of the experience as perceived by the visitor, their residents and local residents.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0826450644/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=lifeasabutter-21&creative=6738&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0826450644&linkId=eb392d3b84acee4b81b3a820e5be77a9

Not content with merely 'viewing the pile up on the motorway' or taking photographs from a distance ~ Yvonne Martin inveigled herself in as a player and perhaps even a major player in an investigation of which she had witnessed nothing and knew even less.

The Rebelo investigation gave Yvonne Martin short shrift.  The statements given to the PJ today by Yvonne Martin provide a concrete clarification of the reasons for her suspicions, which in my opinion, do not point to any concrete element that could, in any way, make other inquiries directly related to her statements, viable.
With nothing further to add.
  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

Rather says it all ~ don't you think and with not a 'nuance' in sight plain speaking does the trick.

The rest of it is rather interesting as well.  And yet more bottox from Yvonne Martin.