Author Topic: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner  (Read 5594 times)

Offline Brietta

Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner
« on: August 31, 2022, 09:26:08 AM »
A member has rightly said of the "new suspect" thread that Brueckner can no longer be described as "new" so taking off from there I thought we might have a go at keeping up to date - keeping debate civil - and staying on topic.

Elisa Menendez
Thursday 4 Jun 2020
Met Police revealed on Wednesday that a 43-year-old German child sex offender is now a suspect in the case. German media have named the suspect as ‘Christian B’, while Portuguese sources are understood to have confirmed his full name to The Telegraph – however, police have not yet revealed his name.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-named-christian-brueckner-12803974/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 09:29:27 AM »
A member has rightly said of the "new suspect" thread that Brueckner can no longer be described as "new" so taking off from there I thought we might have a go at keeping up to date - keeping debate civil - and staying on topic.

Elisa Menendez
Thursday 4 Jun 2020
Met Police revealed on Wednesday that a 43-year-old German child sex offender is now a suspect in the case. German media have named the suspect as ‘Christian B’, while Portuguese sources are understood to have confirmed his full name to The Telegraph – however, police have not yet revealed his name.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-named-christian-brueckner-12803974/

Two years ago is up to date is It?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 09:39:40 AM »

Elisa Menendez
Thursday 4 Jun 2020
All the while you have certain forum members stuck in a rut repeating the same old goady nonsense like “it shouldn’t be much longer now” on a daily if not hourly basis I don’t really think there’s much hope of civil debate. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 10:05:05 AM »
Anyhow, it won't be long before the sceptics' manage to uncover the missing piece of information that leads to the McCanns arrests and charge of first degree murder, any day now....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 10:12:24 AM »
Anyhow, it won't be long before the sceptics' manage to uncover the missing piece of information that leads to the McCanns arrests and charge of first degree murder, any day now....

No, that doesn't work, because the McCanns aren't prime suspects of the three investigative forces & there isn't concrete evidence against them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 10:13:30 AM »
Stop believing rubbish then we wouldn't have the opportunity to rib you over it.
You could try that.

A good exanple to follow would be Heriberto's imo. He wasn't convinced by the rubbish and was very sensibly sceptical when he found that the evidence to support the publicised claims was not reliable.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 10:15:40 AM »
A good exanple to follow would be Heriberto's imo. He wasn't convinced by the rubbish and was very sensibly sceptical when he found that the evidence to support the publicised claims was not reliable.
What rubbish do you think I believe exactly?  Do you think Heriberto is not convinced Madeleine was taken by a stranger?  Seriously??

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 10:31:43 AM »
A suspect being investigated in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been locally identified as Christian Brueckner, according to reports, as German officials reveal the case is being treated as a murder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officers confirmed that the man is a white German national with short blonde hair, possibly fair, and about 6ft tall with a slim build at the time Madeleine vanished. Police said he was seen in the area around the resort of Praia da Luz, on the Algarve coast in the days and weeks ahead of her disappearance, in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

It is understood the suspect is carrying out a seven-year prison sentence for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Portugal in 2005, reported German newspaper Braunschweiger Zeitung. He was convicted of the offence in Braunschweig district court in December last year, the newspaper reported.

I think it highly unlikely that the German police were deliberately looking for a 'patsy' to clear up the crime rate in Portugal.

I think it far more likely that one piece of evidence led to another which tied into something else which just could not be ignored.
'We DO have new evidence… but we did NOT find fibres in Madeleine McCann suspect's van': German prosecutor DENIES bombshell claim but says new clue points to Christian Brueckner
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785769/Madeleine-McCann-didnt-clothes-fibres-prosecutor-says.html 

This is an evidence led inquiry and rightly so, that evidence has not yet been released into the public domain.  Why anyone thinks it should, is merely another mystery associated with everything to do with genuine attempts to solve Madeleine's case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 10:34:27 AM »

Maybe they just don't have any evidence, beyond Brueckner's bravado.
That could be why the case isn't being put before a judge anytime in the foreseeable future, couldn't it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 10:46:27 AM »

All of Heri's research is painstakingly collected and subject to unbiased analysis pointing out the pros and cons of evidence or the lack of.
"Now we know that the Portuguese investigators did not collect all the possible sources of nuclear DNA at the scene of the crime, hours after it happened. The traces were there, and it is not understood why they were not collected. We are referring to an unknown number of cigarette butts that were found outside, but very close to, apartment 5A."
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com/2022/01/an-error-by-portuguese-investigators.html

I think you are way off tangent in your attempts to devalue the integrity of his clearly documented work. which is as it is without fear or favour.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 10:55:23 AM »
A suspect being investigated in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been locally identified as Christian Brueckner, according to reports, as German officials reveal the case is being treated as a murder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officers confirmed that the man is a white German national with short blonde hair, possibly fair, and about 6ft tall with a slim build at the time Madeleine vanished. Police said he was seen in the area around the resort of Praia da Luz, on the Algarve coast in the days and weeks ahead of her disappearance, in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

It is understood the suspect is carrying out a seven-year prison sentence for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Portugal in 2005, reported German newspaper Braunschweiger Zeitung. He was convicted of the offence in Braunschweig district court in December last year, the newspaper reported.

I think it highly unlikely that the German police were deliberately looking for a 'patsy' to clear up the crime rate in Portugal.

I think it far more likely that one piece of evidence led to another which tied into something else which just could not be ignored.
'We DO have new evidence… but we did NOT find fibres in Madeleine McCann suspect's van': German prosecutor DENIES bombshell claim but says new clue points to Christian Brueckner
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785769/Madeleine-McCann-didnt-clothes-fibres-prosecutor-says.html 

This is an evidence led inquiry and rightly so, that evidence has not yet been released into the public domain.  Why anyone thinks it should, is merely another mystery associated with everything to do with genuine attempts to solve Madeleine's case.

This is not up to date information is it? Regardless of what has gone before the very latest information I have seen was the German prosecutor telling 60 minutes that it could take years to bring his suspect to trial. The investigation may be evidence led, but they obviously haven't yet found the definitive evidence they need.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 10:55:50 AM »

nonsense..heri doubted the telephone evidence thats all. He  seemed to think that was the major piece of evidence...he was wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 10:59:52 AM »
This is not up to date information is it? Regardless of what has gone before the very latest information I have seen was the German prosecutor telling 60 minutes that it could take years to bring his suspect to trial. The investigation may be evidence led, but they obviously haven't yet found the definitive evidence they need.

its tiresome to keep having to correct you. Wolters is trying to build an absolyely watertight case..that doesnt mean he doesnt have enough evidence yet to charge or prosecute

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2022, 11:01:57 AM »
its tiresome to keep having to correct you. Wolters is trying to build an absolyely watertight case..that doesnt mean he doesnt have enough evidence yet to charge or prosecute

His case, the evidence is already 100% convincing, isn't It?
Can't get much more watertight than that really.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »
It's like trying to reason with six year olds.  Never mind, they will understand one day if and when they ever grow up.